Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

You Can Watch Nigerian Tv Channels From Anywhere Online - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Watch Nigerian Tv Channels From Anywhere Online (5139 Views)

The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Watch Nigerian Tv Channels From Anywhere Online by Orikinla(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2007
Now you can watch Nigerian TV channels from anywhere you are.

Click Here to See my work in progress.

The website for Nigerian Times International TV is not ready. But I want to test the reception from viewers first.

This is the Pre-Test mode.

It is showing very well in the UK and US.

Constructive suggestions for the best template would be highly appreciated.

The suggestions of the viewers matter most to me.
Re: You Can Watch Nigerian Tv Channels From Anywhere Online by son(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2007
chairman,

im trying to be constructive here but all you've done is simply repurpose jump tv's feeds from nigeria via ur site.
are you affiliated with them? if yes in what capacity, cos people still have to subscribe and trust me any \naija consumer will rather use jump tv directly than watch on your site.

I am assuming you wont be getting any cut from jump tv, but hope to generate revenue from google ads. Truth be told. JUMP are liaising with companies like gdb, simply tv. aol, to repurpose the content they've got from naija. simply put the naija content you want to host on your own servers are already available in the UK via freeview set top boxes and in the US as well.

I may appear not to be costructive here but you may want to shed more light on what you hope to achieve, maybe then i'll think right, lol

Good luck m8
Re: You Can Watch Nigerian Tv Channels From Anywhere Online by AfricaMars: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2008
Here is a post very similar to this one. It's almost thesame discussion www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5126.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics Of Funke Akindele And Mercy Johnson / Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.