Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies (13968 Views)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Buhari Swaps Two Heads Of Agencies Under The Humanitarian Ministry / Buhari Restrains Ministers From Disciplining, Removing Heads Of Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by TUTU147: 10:00am On Jan 26
Instead of the northern youths to demand for the sack of their leaders for the insecurities and unemployment destroying the north they are attacking the wrong person.Well the noth and west can fight because they are the cause of our suffering today in nigeria by removing jonathan.The West are the major problem nigeria is facing because they don't want any other tribe or region in south to contest power with them.Let them enjoy the game.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by SenatePresdo(m): 10:02am On Jan 26
North has no leverage to make any demand in Nigeria.

If not that SW always aligns with them at the detriment of the entire South, the North wouldn't even have the morale to make demands.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by TUTU147: 10:02am On Jan 26
lolu2019:
Tinubu is not thinking about eight years.Nigeria will be a better place.we only have two sets of dumb people in dis country.the northerners and the obidients.
The northern and southwest.Jonathan still remain the best.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by membranus: 10:03am On Jan 26
victorclean:
If it's Obi that relocated such to Enugu, some people well known will cry more than the North.

Arewa is reaping what they sow.

Why should Obi relocate FAAN and CBN agencies to Enugu? What will be the relevance of such decision?

Tinubu only did that because majority of the agencies businesses are sourced from Lagos, and not out of tribal consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by tnerro1(m): 10:03am On Jan 26
Due to those offices being based in Abuja, they have been overrun by abokiis, they should move them to Lagos, let’s see if the abokii children of the rich can cope in Lagos go slow for 3 hours 😁😁 with owo mi da citizens
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Burgerlomo: 10:05am On Jan 26
Jestin:
One of my major problem in this country is religion and tribe

The two are very big problems

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Caramia2020(m): 10:09am On Jan 26
Wailing wailers
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by fuke(m): 10:09am On Jan 26
Discover The Versatility Of Baking Soda
Did you know that this humble kitchen staple is a true game-changer? From baking perfection to household hero, explore the endless versatility of baking soda! For babies, in the kitchen, in homes, for the car, in the garden, for beauty-endless uses.

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Luckysbab: 10:11am On Jan 26
Jestin:

Everything is your problem obviously. Perhaps you are the problem.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Jestin: 10:17am On Jan 26
Luckysbab:

Everything is your problem obviously. Perhaps you are the problem.
If you quote me again , teeth go full ground
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18am On Jan 26
Jestin:
nope its sentiments... Besides these group is useless... By the way
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by LZAA: 10:19am On Jan 26
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:21am On Jan 26
ariesbull:
As obidient let me sit at the corner and watch as these issues own out ....

Wetin concern me
Ina own na chaos Ina like na cos Ina cheap Messiah Tak Third.. wey im go still take 2031 self.. u guys and the so called northern group are the same
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Beautifulday: 10:22am On Jan 26
tonicyril:
Make the yuut sack them straight from bakinladi or dakingari now... grin

😹

Charity begins at home
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by AskNgige2: 10:26am On Jan 26
insidelife22:
Very foolish people if you ask me.
They turned a blind eye on Everything Buhari did.

They are getting it wotowoto from Bobo Chicago.
Omo eg
Hehehehehehe
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:33am On Jan 26
insidelife22:
Very foolish people if you ask me.
They turned a blind eye on Everything Buhari did.

They are getting it wotowoto from Bobo Chicago.
you can imagine how useless they are, they impose Tinubu on us, now table is turning, they want to criticize, me I'm seeing Tinubu collaboration with Kanu to separate this evil alliance with the useless North, you noticed there's not much pressure on Tinubu to release Kanu like it's done during buhari. Something is going on. I will be the most happiest person on this planet if this country can go it's separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by ufotunang: 10:44am On Jan 26
But they do not protest and speak against the poverty hunger hardship unemployment insecurity they are going through in the north.. nawaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by livinbygrace: 10:45am On Jan 26
Since they relocated federal Capital to Abuja(Middlebelt),the story of Nigeria has been from grace to grass and until they relocate the capital to another location(region),sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by soccerlite: 10:55am On Jan 26
StaffofOrayan:
The Northerners that were silent for the past 8 years are suddenly awake and care about their people.
kikikiki

Their people

How
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Franking: 10:56am On Jan 26
These guys don't know that power has changed hands. It's no longer north, north and north.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by soccerlite: 11:01am On Jan 26
Whatisurproblem:
you can imagine how useless they are, they impose Tinubu on us, now table is turning, they want to criticize, me I'm seeing Tinubu collaboration with Kanu to separate this evil alliance with the useless North, you noticed there's not much pressure on Tinubu to release Kanu like it's done during buhari. Something is going on. I will be the most happiest person on this planet if this country can go it's separate ways.

This country can't go separate ways without war

This country can progress with Restructuring

The FG is too large to be controlled by just one man how will he govern well and not become a agbada dictator
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by carl90(m): 11:04am On Jan 26
These ones dey craze.
Relocate CBN and FAAN to Lagos !
They should do their worst

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by soccerlite: 11:06am On Jan 26
membranus:

Why should Obi relocate FAAN and CBN agencies to Enugu? What will be the relevance of such decision?

Tinubu only did that because majority of the agencies businesses are sourced from Lagos, and not out of tribal consideration.

Please

Explain better what those agencies are largely sourcing from lagos

Are those agencies mining company and the minerals they are mining is in lagos

Why is nnpc not relocated to nigerdelta

Well
Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Stevosty: 11:07am On Jan 26
President Tinubu is on point on this, the North has hijacked and poorly managed every aspect of the economy, yet they are still the poorest of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by kenysheg101(m): 11:09am On Jan 26
Sometimes, I wondered what the northern youth think of themselves and their communities. The insecurities in that region that are so pressing and destroying them you can hardly hear any of them saying anything about them. Still, the one that their political saboteurs tell them is what they will be shouting about. I shake my head at the zombies. Go sack them. Bunch of lazy youths

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by TOYNEX(f): 11:13am On Jan 26
So Northern Nigeria get youths? Interesting grin
and they've been silent all long on all the insurgency in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by victorclean(f): 11:18am On Jan 26
membranus:

I used it as an example. What if Obi relocated commerce ministry to Enugu is exactly what I imagined. Uproar will be in that angle. But I love what Tinubu did. Everything should not be in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by israelmao(m): 11:19am On Jan 26
I don't hold brief for Emilokan neither I am one of his supporters but I'm worried over how Northern group(s) suddenly found its/their voices as soon as Buhari stepped out of power,even when Buhari was defecating right in their mouths it was okay or normal because he is one of them.IWhere were they during EndSARs and fuel subsidy protests when Buhari was in power?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Karnice600: 11:20am On Jan 26
ijustdey:

The Joint Action Committee of Northern Youth Associations has called for the removal of the Minister of Aviation, Festus Keyamo and the governor of the…

https://dailytrust.com/northern-youths-demand-keyamo-cbn-govs-sack-over-relocation-of-agencies/

Nlfpmod
If I talk bitter truth na, Seun and him pups go run with their tails come ban their papa for 12 years.., but I wee still talk.

These northern monkeys remember the constitution when they want to use it for their selfish interest, but when it requires their responsibility or cooperation for the aim of development by civilization, they resort to Sharia, impeding collective progress.

Everyone minds his business in Nigeria, until they eventually get choked by the same vices they ignore because it wasn't coming their direction.

Dual constitution is a terrible cancer eating up Nigeria. The Southern Senators don't have the insight to address this. The people too are quite okay with it. Very dangerous.

The terrorists want sharia. The core northern states too want the same sharia. Niger Republic, last I checked offers no economic benefit to Nigeria, only contributes a huge number of jihadists to add up the number, for completion of an agenda; an agenda we stupidly think doesn't exist. Same Niger has the weakest border binding her and Nigeria. Custom activities there are between shallow, minimum and zero. Weapons fly in and out easily. Any attempt to curtail this, the northern youths and elites will rise up to fight , calling it a war against the north and her brothers.
NIN and BVN seem to be useless in critical cases as this. A good number of the repentant terrorists are Nigeriens, not Nigerians.., yet they are infused into the Nigerian society without detailed identity and profiling system.
Moles in the military. Failed Ruga attempts by Buhari, resulting in the use of another approach that ensured about 1900 terrorists were released into the Urban's and suburbs of Southern parts, to strategically position for the d-day...
The NA emblem has Arabic inscriptions. No address on this by the Southern Senators.
The Naira notes, supposed to be a legal tender, has a kinda Arabic inscription on it too. Forget the rubbish you hear, trying to explain it as something different. This gives the Islamic people a strong, adamant drive to subtly or aggressively push for an Islamic Nigeria by all means.
The Mumu ticket came up by fraudulent means, something the Islamic community would never allow if it were the opposite religion.., now idiotic Nigerians are screaming "_let's join hands and support the mumu fraudulent ruler to move the country forward."...and I ask myself how on earth do you move forward with flat tyres? Seriously sick mindsets. Corruption can't fight corruption and incompetence can't yield competence.
Yoruba Muslims listen, if you think the northern Muslims genuinely see you as brothers, better open your eyes and use your brains. They see you guys as 2nd degree infidels, who can be an ifa worshipper at one instance, a Celestial church goer in another and a Muslim in another. Those guys don't value you the way you value them. Same way the Jews don't really value the Christians the way the Christians value them, but they're safe since each one's doctrine allows for peaceful coexistence with the other, unlike Islam in its undiluted form.
Everyone will be visited eventually, if we continue stupidly, minding our businesses.
The bitter truth is Nigeria has a huge crack, not between tribal lines this time, but between religious lines. An it's inclined to break through those crevices.
That's the first issue to address.
The length of this post is intentional.
Mods, oya come and ban una father again.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Chimela101: 11:29am On Jan 26
These Northern Youths are myopic and lacks the technical knowledge how the system works. They take everything to be political without understanding the particular department that is moving to Lagos and why.! They Just stay back and rant.! Mitshwww.!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies by Never4getU: 11:40am On Jan 26
Useless people always hellbent to retrogress the country with north must this north must that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Killing In Yobe State? / FG And Japan Seal N2.17bn Electricity Supply Pact / PHOTOS: Ambode At LASU Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.