Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira (24463 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu / Cryptocurrency: Kingsley Moghalu To Address Challenges, Opportunities In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by gabicon: 8:21pm On Jan 26
Queengee:

sir please I need a job , I have bsc upper class in economics
We are not recruiting at the moment. Best wishes.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by codemaniacs: 8:26pm On Jan 26
BreconHills:

No support abi? Was your manufacturing sector ruined by bombs or by bad government policy? Did your currency lose value because exports were impossible and cigarettes were more valuable than local currency or because export base was neglected. Loads of entitlement in your statement. US and Europe owe us nothing.

Re Nigerian drivers - no comment. Ok.

that's problem number 1..

as at 1960 England did not build primary schools, secondary schools, universities, health centers, hospitals, stadiums, technical institutes, vocation centers, maternity hospitals, pediatric hospitals, sports centers, housing estates, no pipe borne water, no roads, no manufacturing companies e.t.c. all over Nigeria between 1840s and 1960 and after..

there was no knowledge transfer to Nigerians like there was knowledge transfer and sharing with Ger:many, J:apan and south Korea.

there were no manufacturing companies to drop bombs on and since there were no manufacturing companies then government policy can not affect what does not exist.

despite the very little and next to nothing they left for us... they still sponsored a civil war for Nigerians to destroy themselves and the little Nigerians had built for themselves at that time.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by codemaniacs: 8:36pm On Jan 26
BreconHills:

The issue is not who got help. Nigeria did not deserve help. But let's leave that. Did the Marshall plan also give Germany an obsessive attention to detail? The Japanese the highest rate of domestic savings globally or did the plan give the Koreans the ability to innovate products. Let's leave these countries and jump to Singapore - did the UK give the Singaporeans the ability to ruthlessly prioritize.

Like I said earlier re Nigerian motivation drivers - there is no need to argue with you because popular culture is replete with the fear of shame and being overtaken " God no go shame us" " I better pass my neigbour" gens. You can speak for yourself but I am very confident that Nigerian competition and hassle is not to create world class products but in the main to avoid shame and being left behind. I stand by that.

Yes the plan gave germany, Japan and south korea all those because that is what knowledge transfer means and that is the same thing that made C:hina what it is today.

Singaporean indigenes are living in poverty, S:ingapore is controlled by people that are half-singaporeans or migrants.

you don't even know history.

you are the one that is driven by fear of disgrace, superiority complex ego that is why you have no knowledge of history....

you have a right to stand by your ignorance and mis-information.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by Piroty: 10:17pm On Jan 26
nairamaniac:
are you referring to forex trading ND similar stuffs?
yh
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by Piroty: 10:18pm On Jan 26
Tonytonex:
to start trading sir.

I can look for someone to put me through on the basics.

N.B. how much do people charge for teaching it?

I charge 130k, you can get it cheaper from other mentors though
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by veron007: 11:21pm On Jan 26
EreluRoz:
Ajaokuta steel is lying there abandoned and not active, that alone can solve a whole lot of mess in Nigeria but it must be only oil.

Youth of the country are still sleeping, the few ones in position to make a solid statement are worse than the old corrupt leaders.

When we are all ready for revolution, you can call on me for support.

Meanwhile we should keep praying for asiwaju to succeed because he obviously has good intentions for Nigeria.
🥱

Succeed in what exactly? Drug pushing ?
We are what we voted for....we vote for a clueless and corrupt leader, we get a clueless and rudderless economy simple.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by nairamaniac: 11:25pm On Jan 26
Piroty:
yh

I rather play kalo kalo that forex. I'm sure you would need other peoples money to invest in you to grow your fx capital from 10k to 100,000.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by Piroty: 11:27pm On Jan 26
nairamaniac:

I rather play kalo kalo that forex. I'm sure you would need other peoples money to invest in you to grow your fx capital from 10k to 100,000.

Yes,are u ok now?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by Niyi4321: 7:50am On Jan 27
Dougad:
We think we are having it bad and rightfully so. Lmao. I just weep for the future generations coming cos this will be like paradise compared to what will be left for them
Well, there will be no future generations if the current hardships are not cure or alleviated.
God forbid, this inflation and Naira depreciation continued just for 4 more years
You will be scared by the rate of suicide from both adults and Youngs.
If things gets too bad, more of the youngs would die than the adults because they're more desperate, low endurance and less patient. In all they're easily depressed and that's the trigger for suicide
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by Tonytonex(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27
shocked shocked shocked
Piroty:

I charge 130k, you can get it cheaper from other mentors though
😯😯 that's huge.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by indigenous234(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27
Can someone be literate and lack comprehension and critical thinking?.. Yes.

The Nigerian police system is ineffective and a former IG or AIG is proffering changing the IG with one well rooted in the system as a solution. You see where you lack critical thought processing skills?...

Nigeria has high inflation and the Production and capital hub of Nigeria is not linked by rail🤭. We're still at 3k megawatt (No productive economy is less than 100k megawatt).

The solution is not in changing those at the helm but in reforming the system
poseidon12:

You are probably not literate enough to understand what the man is saying.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by macklef(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27
seguno2:

How did her replacement fare in the job
What's my business with her replacement, Mr man not every discussion is about party or politics abeg. Give urself a life
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by blacknp(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27
veron007:

🥱

Succeed in what exactly? Drug pushing ?
We are what we voted for....we vote for a clueless and corrupt leader, we get a clueless and rudderless economy simple.
Lazy minded people that cannot help themselves will blame Federal government & others for their own self inflicted failures.

If you are not a Failure, please tell us how much foreign exchange your state & Local Government generated from commodity exportation last year to help the Nigerian economy?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by Piroty: 7:42pm On Jan 27
Tonytonex:
shocked shocked shocked😯😯 that's huge.

Yh
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by indigenous234(f): 6:23pm On Feb 10
It's either you're naive or an irredeemable sycophant. If your literacy had any modicum of comprehension, you would have seen beyond what was written. The meaning of the words not spoken.

poseidon12:

You are probably not literate enough to understand what the man is saying.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira by indigenous234(f): 6:25pm On Feb 10
Agbadorian, how far?... If you never dey hungry yet, I dey sure say before the end of the month, hand go meet you.

Keep standing on the mandate.

blacknp:
Lazy minded people that cannot help themselves will blame Federal government & others for their own self inflicted failures.

If you are not a Failure, please tell us how much foreign exchange your state & Local Government generated from commodity exportation last year to help the Nigerian economy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Succed In Pure Water Business / First Bank Accepts CBN New Board As Adeduntan Resumes / Whistleblower Gives Leadersng Damning 'Evidence' Of Corruption In CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.