Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje (17408 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Dexy4yah(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Chikel20000(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nothing Concern Nigerians with your relationship. Make una do this country well.
do which country well?
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by abobote: 8:50pm On Jan 26
Ganduje is a good politician, at least in the Nigeria sense of a good politician

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by hammer567: 8:50pm On Jan 26
WHAT?

U MEAN KWANKWASO WILL GIVE UP PRESIDENCY AGAIN IN 2027 FOR THE THIEF IN ASO ROCK?

DEY PLAY... grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by MartinsD12(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Chimanwosu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by abobote: 8:54pm On Jan 26
BarrElChapo:
This ganduje is shameless sha
A party chairman is plotting how to win the next election, and you are calling him shameless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Hezmatosky: 8:54pm On Jan 26
E dey shame me seeing old cargoes playing janglover. Ndi ezeh otaba
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Kizito1955: 8:56pm On Jan 26
Chima
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by CommonSense1967: 9:12pm On Jan 26
In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies, just permanent interests.
Even in the US, we have politicians supporting Trump not because they believe in him or like him (in fact most hate him in private) but simply because Trump has the Republican party wrapped around his finger. If you want to win in the Republican party, you better say nice things about Trump, or else you will not even win a primary election.
This is the current reality of American politics. Support Trump or your political career is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by CommonSense1967: 9:17pm On Jan 26
BarrElChapo:
This ganduje is shameless sha

If the APC should promise Obi their ticket and backing in the next election, he will switch to the APC in a second. He will all of a sudden start to see good things about the APC and his mumu followers will still follow him.
The APC chairman is doing what he's supposed to be doing, bringing more people to their party, The more the better for them. He's a whole lot smarter than these noise makers online.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Valuepaints20(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26
Ok
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by bluecircle470: 9:54pm On Jan 26
Pierohandsome:
The loser has lost and suddenly realized the importance of relationship with Kwankwaso. If he had won at supreme Court, will he be talking of relationship

Wetin concern una with politicians. Make una no kill una self because of them, they’re friends and you followers turn una sef to enemies because them. Be wise
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26
Lmao
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Otunski: 10:05pm On Jan 26
This Man thinks he's wise. If APC had won at supreme would you be saying this? You lost and suddenly realized you needed Kwankwaso in your party so your useless party can win Kano in 2027. Insecurity is becoming something else, inflation is bitting harder, naira keep crashing against USD and all these guys are thinking is how to win 2027. Bunch of criminals in power.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by youngrichnigga: 10:07pm On Jan 26
Good relationship keep you there; Kwankwanso, abeg no gree for anybody undecided undecided undecided
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26
LEGALSER:

My own na to wait till they return Emir Sanusi to the throne and reunite the Emirate that was divided to compensate political loyalists. I can't wait for Sanusi's return, man ee shege grin cheesy grin

Truly he saw she, but as a kano indigene Im glad he was ousted, the five Emirates are here to stay, even Abba and kwnkwso are not talking of reinstating sanusi, the Ganduje power at the center is beyond them..

Sanusi will keep moving around with turban around his head, with an imaginary mobile kingdom grin
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by LEGALSER: 10:22pm On Jan 26
Zhunnurayn:

Truly he saw she, but as a kano indigene Im glad he was ousted, the five Emirates are here to stay, even Abba and kwnkwso are not talking of reinstating sanusi, the Ganduje power at the center is beyond them..

Sanusi will keep moving around with turban around his head, with an imaginary mobile kingdom grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy you wicked oooh grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Jostoman: 10:32pm On Jan 26
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nothing Concern Nigerians with your relationship. Make una do this country well.
dont mind them, out of all the problem we are facing now in this country na 2027 be their problem.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Jostoman: 10:34pm On Jan 26
Wetin con concern us or na that one go reduce price of rice and garri for market. Yeye people.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by BALLOSKI: 10:45pm On Jan 26
He'd use that one to lure Kwankwaso in cripple him since he has the party structure under him.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Kionrae: 10:50pm On Jan 26
Pele gandollar the foolish man he wanted to do godfathererism in Kano state with his
Him plans no work

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by LIGHTROOM: 11:08pm On Jan 26
Pierohandsome:
The loser has lost and suddenly realized the importance of relationship with Kwankwaso. If he had won at supreme Court, will he be talking of relationship

A party national chairman without a state is useless and a liability. It won't be long before his party members will start calling for his remover because he has know electoral value.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Munashak: 11:08pm On Jan 26
The result of the presidential election in kano clearly shows kwankwaso owns kano. Wether gandola likes it or not, jagaban will not dash into a feud with someone with such multitude behind him.
With almost all opposition governors claiming their victory at the supreme court plus powerful x governors like wike all under his armpit, no one needs to flood the ruling party to share the limited national cake with bulaba for them to remain indebted to him. Opposite is gone
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by jogojogo: 11:12pm On Jan 26
hammer567:
WHAT?

U MEAN KWANKWASO WILL GIVE UP PRESIDENCY AGAIN IN 2027 FOR THE THIEF IN ASO ROCK?

DEY PLAY... grin
Exactly how much and what did he steal from you and your ancestors?
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Ironbull: 11:30pm On Jan 26
Pierohandsome:

Don't naive on political issues bro. If Bwala could now turned Tinubu disciple then what are you saying? You will be shock las las.
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26
LEGALSER:

grin cheesy grin cheesy you wicked oooh grin cheesy

Ganduje humbled many arrogant people in Kano, kwankso and sanusi inclusive. Sanusi played partisan politics thereby disgracing the sacred position of an emir, hence he was booted out. Worst still banned from stepping into kano grin for years Ganduje banned kwkwaso from entering kano too, even while he was a serving senator.

And now after all the gragra and even supreme court victory, Ganduje came with all might and showcase of convoys flexing around kano.

Same people he totured are in power but couldn't do anything grin

To me he came to reassert to everyone that he is the father of kano politics wink
Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by MyMouth(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26
LEGALSER:

My own na to wait till they return Emir Sanusi to the throne and reunite the Emirate that was divided to compensate political loyalists. I can't wait for Sanusi's return, man see shege grin cheesy grin
That's not gonna happen. It's part of the deal that led to nnpc winning at the supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje by sulex11(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26
it will never happen, fondollars na foolish man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fight In Anambra Assembly As Factional Speakers Struggle To Take Seat / Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu / "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.