Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda (231 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:51am On Jan 27
It was yesterday morning the "news" first broke that Obi's son is a member of LGBTQ in UK.
The "source" of the breaking news was a 2018 article published in Gay Times UK, an LGBTQ tabloid.
Of course like every nairalander, I made my observations before logging out to face the day's business.
In the evening when I logged in, I noticed the thread had actually been posted on fp. I was surprised why an appearance in a 2018 magazine issue will be making fp in 2024. My surprise became more of suspicion when I checked into politics section and I saw countless threads opened on the same issue. Perusing through the threads showed that most APC core accounts had posted continously on the threads. Accounts like Pakute, LegendHero, Throwback, yarimo, seunmsg, lexylaw40 etc had posted repeatedly while others were being used to open threads even up till this morning!
I checked on twitter and unsurprisingly, Obi was also trending with politics influencers latching on to the story and retweeting countless times to keep the story on the front burner.
Now, if you step back a bit, you'll realise what's going on here. The trending story right now in Nigeria should be how the president in an impromptu manner jumped on a plane to France on a "private visit". Truth is that happened just 24 hours before the Obi's gay son "discovery" occurred.
Another thing is the further crash of naira against the dollar to 1400+
There's also the attack on Mangu in Plateau state within the same time frame and not the least, agitation by the north against relocation of some agencies.
These issues should be the most concerning on the political scene for any serious party. But they have suddenly made Obi's son the centrepiece of this weekend's social media narrative.
It's a massive disinformation attack that's well coordinated and the simple aim is to divert attention from the sudden absenteeism of the president from the country at this critical juncture.
Opposition and Obidients especially should not take the bait. Something is going on underneath which the APC is trying to cover up with this diversionary tactics. The Gay Times magazine was published in 2018!! It is not a discovery. It's a diversion.
The real discovery needs to be carried out in France and Aso Villa.
Where exactly is Tinubu and why did he run away from the country at this critical time with myriad of issues battling the country?!!
How a man chooses to live his life in the West is not and cannot be our national problem in a country where dying is easier than living.
Beware of APC propaganda!!

3 Likes

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by adamusuleiman2: 6:53am On Jan 27
Peter Obi's son is gay. Nothing else to see.
We can both condemn Tinubu's government and also comdemn Peter Obi son's gay sexuality.

1 Like

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:59am On Jan 27
adamusuleiman2:
Peter Obi's son is gay. Nothing else to see.
We can both condemn Tinubu and also comdem Peter Obi's son.
Here's one. This dude was on the first thread that was posted on the topic yesterday.
Since then, he has posted on almost all threads about the matter since yesterday.
Meanwhile for someone who uses a northern moniker, he is yet to post pictures of Mangu attack or give his perspective on agitation by the north against relocation of federal agencies.

5 Likes

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Missgreg0: 7:00am On Jan 27
Yeah
Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Coolestguy2023: 7:06am On Jan 27
Oga, there is no propaganda in Peter Obi son been GAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Pecoleee345: 7:13am On Jan 27
When tinubu and okupe were been attacked and insulted by you people for having a lesbian daughter and gay son i guess you were blind then.

The problem i have with you obident.......Hypocrite and selective blindness.

You can't stomach what you do to others ......obi should come out to debunk the news if is propaganda.

Shabi he is always tweeting everyday condemning everything tinubu does......if the news is a lie against is son why not debunk it

Any news that doesn't favour or expose them is lies and propaganda.......Headless mob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by jamesversion: 7:17am On Jan 27
There is no motorable road to brass. Who wan dey fly speed boat ontop high seas?
Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by adamusuleiman2: 7:19am On Jan 27
Agboriotejoye:

Here's one. This dude was on the first thread that was posted on the topic yesterday.
Since then, he has posted on almost all threads about the matter since yesterday.
Meanwhile for someone who uses a northern moniker, he is yet to post pictures of Mangu attack or give his perspective on agitation by the north against relocation of federal agencies.
So we should shut up because Peter Obi's son is gay. LMAO.

The truth is indeed bitter.

1 Like

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Bobloco: 7:32am On Jan 27
We know what they are doing.

We know that it's an attempt to divert attention
Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Coolestguy2023: 7:55am On Jan 27
Pecoleee345:
When tinubu and okupe were been attacked and insulted by you people for having a lesbian daughter and gay son i guess you were blind then.

The problem i have with you obident.......Hypocrite and selective blindness.

You can't stomach what you do to others ......obi should come out to debunk the news if is propaganda.

Shabi he is always tweeting everyday condemning everything tinubu does......if the news is a lie against is son why not debunk it

Any news that doesn't favour or expose them is lies and propaganda.......Headless mob

The funny thing is that there moderator is also a tribalistic bigot. They are quick to delete threads about Peter Obi but would leave threads where PBAT is been insulted to run as long ad possible

1 Like

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Pecoleee345: 8:04am On Jan 27
Coolestguy2023:

The funny thing is that there moderator is also a tribalistic bigot. They are quick to delete threads about Peter Obi but would leave threads where PBAT is been insulted to run as long ad possible

When they were running mad last year attacking people family and threatening them there messiah was quite.......he never cautioned them.

This obi-idiot went personal on tinubu and his family but can't stomach what obi is facing now.

I am waiting for obi to debunk this news about is son....lol

Has for NL mods is the owner I blame.......am just glad he got the message when NL went down.

You can never please your enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by aswani(m): 8:09am On Jan 27
Nairaland is a discussion portal. We are all different, if some people have a fascination with Peter Obi's sons sexuality they will discuss it at the same time as the AFCON.

If the Op is more interested in President Tinubu’s private visit to France (s)he is welcome to discuss it.

There is no time limit on when events that happened in the past can be brought up and discussed.

Mods will push topics to the front page as they see fit and I guess the policy is to push the one that is generating a lot of posts.

As someone else said, we here are all witnesses to Obidients birsmiching President Tinubu's character based on the sexuality of his daughter. If you think non-Obidients (that have the time, energy or inclination) will look the other way when Peter Obi's son sexuality comes to their attention, just because the heavens are about to fall, then you are acting naively and should think again.

Tok ya own make oda pipo tok dere own bikonu.

1 Like

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by phorget(m): 8:25am On Jan 27
The west accepts gayism and if at all Obi has a gay son then that same son practices his gayism where such is in acceptance.

The son I believe is an adult who has his own right.

The son is not in Nigeria political space so how exactly does it matter?
Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Coolestguy2023: 8:31am On Jan 27
Pecoleee345:

When they were running mad last year attacking people family and threatening them there messiah was quite.......he never cautioned them.

This obi-idiot went personal on tinubu and his family but can't stomach what obi is facing now.

I am waiting for obi to debunk this news about is son....lol

Has for NL mods is the owner I blame.......am just glad he got the message when NL went down.

You can never please your enemy.

I have no respect for Seun. I respect a dog than i will respect him. He doesn't have a mind of his own and thinks letting his employee do whatever they like just to please them and the people they represent would make people see him differently. But guess what, they don't give a shit about him and when worst comes to worst, they will trash him
Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by 9japride(m): 8:39am On Jan 27
Agboriotejoye:
It was yesterday morning the "news" first broke that Obi's son is a member of LGBTQ in UK.
The "source" of the breaking news was a 2018 article published in Gay Times UK, an LGBTQ tabloid.
Of course like every nairalander, I made my observations before logging out to face the day's business.
In the evening when I logged in, I noticed the thread had actually been posted on fp. I was surprised why an appearance in a 2018 magazine issue will be making fp in 2024. My surprise became more of suspicion when I checked into politics section and I saw countless threads opened on the same issue. Perusing through the threads showed that most APC core accounts had posted continously on the threads. Accounts like Pakute, LegendHero, Throwback, yarimo, seunmsg, lexylaw40 etc had posted repeatedly while others were being used to open threads even up till this morning!
I checked on twitter and unsurprisingly, Obi was also trending with politics influencers latching on to the story and retweeting countless times to keep the story on the front burner.
Now, if you step back a bit, you'll realise what's going on here. The trending story right now in Nigeria should be how the president in an impromptu manner jumped on a plane to France on a "private visit". Truth is that happened just 24 hours before the Obi's gay son "discovery" occurred.
Another thing is the further crash of naira against the dollar to 1400+
There's also the attack on Mangu in Plateau state within the same time frame and not the least, agitation by the north against relocation of some agencies.
These issues should be the most concerning on the political scene for any serious party. But they have suddenly made Obi's son the centrepiece of this weekend's social media narrative.
It's a massive disinformation attack that's well coordinated and the simple aim is to divert attention from the sudden absenteeism of the president from the country at this critical juncture.
Opposition and Obidients especially should not take the bait. Something is going on underneath which the APC is trying to cover up with this diversionary tactics. The Gay Times magazine was published in 2018!! It is not a discovery. It's a diversion.
The real discovery needs to be carried out in France and Aso Villa.
Where exactly is Tinubu and why did he run away from the country at this critical time with myriad of issues battling the country?!!
How a man chooses to live his life in the West is not and cannot be our national problem in a country where dying is easier than living.
[color=#006600][/color]

The true enemies of the country are those who allow themselves to be used by politicians.
Very disgusting set of low quality beings.
I can't just imagine how people can be so comfortable in this present situation in the country?

1 Like

Re: APC And The Audacity Of Propaganda by Mordecai(m): 9:22am On Jan 27
Agboriotejoye:

The dude you quoted is Reno Omokri.

(1) (Reply)

APC Challenges PDP To Tackle Hunger In A/Ibom, Instead of Insulting Sen. Akpabio / Hints On How To Survive Tinubus’s Administration / Hardship: Presidency Attacks Atiku Again Over Criticism Of Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.