Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) (32059 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / "Give Me Your Nyash, And I Will Buy You Food And Clothes!!!"---pastor / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Jan 28
Procashtips:
■ Can you read? Saddist.
The Saddistic one would be the one believing that he and those who think as he does will somehow be saved from consequences of issues he contributed in creating...abi no be so? That everyone-else-is-doomed-but-me mentality of your 666-ers, an idea born of ignorance of the words of John the Revelator is an example of saddistic view of things. undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Procashtips(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
.\

What a waste.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jan 28
Procashtips:
What a waste.
**** Yawn***
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by o123456789(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28
jesusjnr2020:
666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food

Yes, a day is coming when you would need to have a mark on your forehead or right hands to be able to buy and sell anything, including food.

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is called the mark or number of the beast, 666.

God bless.
If the mark is of 666 is required today, many people worldwide will request for it. For example if it is been shared or forced on people in USA, many people especially Nigerians will volunteer and go to USA to the mark, others without enough money will to travel will order it online. Japa will increase by fire by force...At that time if any Nigerian is asked in the embassy about why they want to migrate? the answer will be: "I want to go and get my 666 mark, because it is not available in Nigeria yet"!!!
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by EaglesEyes1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28
It happened. Do you remember when you couldn't enter or get anything without putting on the face mask for a disease that was fabricated even with your own money?
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by oluxy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28
jesusjnr2020:

Yes, a day is coming when you would need to have a mark on your forehead or right hands to be able to buy and sell anything, including food.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

God bless.
Sorry dude, the interpretation is wrong.
Rev 13:16-18 is already happening.

There is no mark. The meaning of the mark as said means, LIES.
that's the mark of devil which is happening now.
Everyone now carried the mark of lies to succeed in transacting daily businesses and activities.

The verse said, let he with understanding know that's it's a number of a man.

Your interpretation to it is just a lay man interpretation of how it was written there but the revealed meaning is different.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by DavidEsq(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28
jesusjnr2020:
Very, very!

Prepare so you'd be able to escape it.
Is dah so? Why does the scriptures at Revelation 13:18 say it is a man's number, rather than a spirit's number? Wouldn't that mean it is an act dome by men against men?
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by DavidEsq(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28
oluxy:

Sorry dude, the interpretation is wrong.
Rev 13:16-18 is already happening.

There is no mark. The meaning of the mark as said means, LIES.
that's the mark of devil which is happening now.
Everyone now carried the mark of lies to succeed in transacting daily businesses and activities.

The verse said, let he with understanding know that's it's a number of a man.

Your interpretation to it is just a lay man interpretation of how it was written there but the revealed meaning is different.
Perfectly said. Let the blind werey continue to bumble about with flailing arms like that of the zombies in "Walking Dead"
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Uchesis: 10:26pm On Jan 28
biblefuse:

The Bible does indeed use the Hebrew word "מַהֵר" (maher), meaning "soon" or "quick," in various passages, including those that suggest the imminent return of Jesus. In Revelation 22:12, Jesus declares, "Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done." However, it's crucial to consider the broader biblical context.

The concept of "soon" in biblical terms is intertwined with a recognition of uncertainty regarding the precise timing of Jesus' return. In Matthew 24:36, Jesus emphasizes this uncertainty, stating, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." This underscores the biblical emphasis on readiness and vigilance, rather than providing a specific timeline.

The Hebrew word "מַהֵר" conveys the idea of swiftness and immediacy. In the context of biblical prophecies, it serves to highlight the expectation of a prompt fulfillment of God's promises. However, it's essential to acknowledge that God's understanding of time differs from human comprehension. As mentioned in 2 Peter 3:8 (NIV), "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord, a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." This reinforces the notion that God's timing transcends human limitations, urging believers to remain prepared and faithful while awaiting the fulfillment of His promises.
So Jesus isn't coming very soon again?
because i no understand this your big big grammar grin
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Manlikebaro: 10:28pm On Jan 28
Believe this old story at your own PERIL😆
Nothing like that will happen in future so stop deceiving yourself or don't be deceived.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Colonade: 10:48pm On Jan 28
Advancement in science will make the cashless economy possible. You're not going to see that mark '666' on people's foreheads: it's just a symbol. A chip will be implanted on people's foreheads; science will make it easier to track people. And, the govt will make draconian legislation to make this possible.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Arrowss(m): 12:02am On Jan 29
Righteousness2:
It sounds like a joke now but yes it is true, it is real and will surely happen.

God's word the Holy Bible is not a mere story book or religious journal.
It is a book Written by the Inspiration jf the ALMIGHTY GOD for All of Humanity to know What has Happened
What is Happening and
What will Happen in the Future.

Google, cnn, Ai, social media, science, etc cannot give you a true understanding and realiry of world Events.

If you really desire to have an understanding of events playing out on Earth and what is coming, you must be Glued to the HOLY WORD OF GOD, THE BIBLE.

Written thousand of years ago but remains Ever True, Ever fresh and Real.

JESUS CHRIST is Coming to snatch His own out of this Sinking world.
After which Hell will be unleashed on this earth.
Get ready Folks!! There is no more time.
If Heaven matters to You, It is Only Possible through a genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST. There is No other way .

You have answered my question
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Jan 29
Colonade:
Advancement in science will make the cashless economy possible. You're not going to see that mark '666' on people's foreheads: it's just a symbol. A chip will be implanted on people's foreheads; science will make it easier to track people. And, the govt will make draconian legislation to make this possible.
Where una take read cashless economy and chips enter wetin John write abeg? Una no fit separate una imaginations which seem to concoct some of the most absurd on a whim from what is contained in the writings, can you? No wonder Jesus Christ declared that the doctrines and traditions of men are all lies...no single truth to it all. undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by biblefuse: 2:00am On Jan 29
Uchesis:

So Jesus isn't coming very soon again?
because i no understand this your big big grammar grin

🙋Don't worry I will make you understand it because my purpose is to teach the word of God.

2 Peter 3:8 (NIV): "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord, a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."

God is timeless and that's why eternity exists.

Jesus Christ is simply God in a human body: This implies that to understand the words of Jesus you must be in spirit, because the bible is simply the words of the supreme Spirit-being and only the Spirit-led can understand it's meaning 1 Corinthians 2:14 (NIV): "The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit."

Now let's get down to your level and do some mathematics, I believe you at least studied that in high school

If x = 1000 (because the verse above "2 Peter 3:8" stated that a day before God is like a thousand years and the originator of that verse said that He is coming soon)

Soon in this context meaning "early occurrence" (low number), and low numbers in mathematics on a scale of 10 range from (1 to 4), 5 being the mid and every other number above that being high.

Now if you had a test or an examination and you scored 4 out of 10, that's low right?🤷now multiply that by x which is 1000

4x = 4000

And it's not even 4000 years yet since Jesus Christ died, it's only scaling about 2000 at the moment. Do you now see we are still living in the range of "soon"

BTW, a synonym to the word soon is "death" which can pick on anyone at anytime and anywhere for no human reason. That's why it's very reasonable and safe to always be prepared.

God bless you.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Danabu(m): 6:00am On Jan 29
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Yes ! Plans are underway to phase out ATM cards and to introduce chops or fingerprints yo replace them . another step towards actualizing the use of the mark.

1 Like

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by aidoko1: 6:05am On Jan 29
You and Catholic are spraying your ignorance. 666 is trinity, once you believe trinity you are marked with a mark of a man whose number is 666. All denominations are marked already.
Hear ye oh Israel, the lord our God is one
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by xjiggy: 8:18am On Jan 29
ITbomb:
The misconception is that people will line up and get the number. No

BVN, fingerprint, token, secure pass are just the starting. First they will make it appear as a better, simpler alternative, then they make it attractive (discount on payment through those channels), then it will be a standard and finally necessary.

In all these, we will be thinking it's an upgrade
They did the test run during the "Covid pandemic". If you're not vaccinated or have a vaccine permit, you cannot enter into public places or airplanes. People rebelled against it that's why they backed down but they've already sowed the seed. The next time they come with a virus again, people will of their own freewill do a lock down and take any vaccine provided.... whether it be Nano chip markers inserted into the body through syringes or DNA genetic markers.

1 Like

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Jan 29
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
You already have the mark.

AND THAT IS THE BIOMETRICS CAPTURING...
WHICH IS MAINLY DONE IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR IDENTITY DIGITIZED...

A time will come when all transactions would be totally wireless.

Only individuals whose identities are captured in the digitized database can buy and sell anything, or get any services rendered.

THE 666 HAS ALREADY STARTED..
STOP WAITING FOR ANOTHER MARK ON THE BODY.
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by AntiChristian: 4:14pm On Feb 01
Plus1234:
Stop following a pedophile.Just pause a moment and think if what the op posted up is true, what if Jesus is the only way to God, what if this world will be burnt down by fire, what if the Arabian prophet is a deceiver, what if all Muslims burn in hell, what if ………….,,..I’m not arguing with you,I have my own soul and I’m pleading with God to grant me entrance to paradise when my journey has ended here.

What the OP and you said is false! You're all liars of the highest eminence!

Jesus is the slave of Allah!

He prayed to his God in your Bible even putting his head on the floor!
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Feb 01
AntiChristian:
■ What the OP and you said is false! You're all liars of the highest eminence! Jesus is the slave of Allah!
■He prayed to his God in your Bible even putting his head on the floor!
Not trying to hold brief for the other one you responded to but Allah is not the God of Israel who declared instead that Jesus Christ is His Son. So how did Allah enter into the story of Jesus Christ abeg? undecided

Jesus Christ is also recovered to have prayed while sitting, standing looking up at the sky, etc. So why fixate on when he put his head on the floor in sorrow? undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by AntiChristian: 4:23pm On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:
Not trying to hold brief for the other one you responded to but Allah is not the God of Israel who declared instead that Jesus Christ is His Son. So how did Allah enter into the story of Jesus Christ abeg? undecided

Jesus Christ is also recovered to have prayed while sitting, standing looking up at the sky, etc. So why fixate on when he put his head on the floor in sorrow? undecided

I have told you your own God is not the God of the world. He's the God of Israel aka USA.

Our God Allah is the God of the world aka all that exists!

Jesus Christ praying shows he's a weak soul like all of us who call to the higher One above the heavens!
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Feb 01
AntiChristian:
■ I have told you your own God is not the God of the world. He's the God of Israel aka USA.
■ Our God Allah is the God of the world aka all that exists!
■ Jesus Christ praying shows he's a weak soul like all of us who call to the higher One above the heavens!
Jesus Christ was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel as well, and He revealed that His Father is the God of Israel. So how did Allah enter into His story is what I asked? undecided

2. Well, you can claim the earth on his behalf if you like but one thing for sure is He is not God over Israel. That title goes to the God of Israel and Jesus Christ is the Son of the God of Israel. undecided

3. If prayer(communication) denotes weakness of the soul then Jesus Christ takes after His own Father, the God of Israel, who is also recorded to have prayed(communicated). As for the Father being greater than Jesus Christ, that is no news given that Jesus Christ made that much clear to His followers but this relationship you wish to draw of Jesus Christ and Allah, na him concern me pass here. undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by AntiChristian: 4:59pm On Feb 01
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel as well, and He revealed that His Father is the God of Israel. So how did Allah enter into His story is what I asked? undecided
Allah started all stories! He didn't enter anywhere! Where was the sheep of Israel before they got lost? I guess you had no God when Israel wasn't born!

2. Well, you can claim the earth on his behalf if you like but one thing for sure is He is not God over Israel. That title goes to the God of Israel and Jesus Christ is the Son of the God of Israel. undecided

This is typical "kobo kobo" which means nonsense in Yoruba. My God isn't relegated to Israel a person and a country! He's the LORD of the world! Even Satan who is the God of this world according to Paul surpassed your God of Israel!

3. If prayer(communication) denotes weakness of the soul then Jesus Christ takes after His own Father, the God of Israel, who is also recorded to have prayed(communicated). As for the Father being greater than Jesus Christ, that is no news given that Jesus Christ made that much clear to His followers but this relationship you wish to draw of Jesus Christ and Allah, na him concern me pass here. undecided

Who did your God pray to? Did He also put his head on the floor like Jesus did?

Jesus said he was going to meet his father and God!
Jesus sure had a God whom he was praying to and worshiping!

And yes, Jesus is a slave of Allah!

But it's amazing why these servitude exist in the Bible.

1. Paul allegedly said in Romans 6:16:
Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

This means if we obey God then we are God's slaves!

2. Paul continues later in Romans 6:22:
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Here we see that those who have been set free from sins become slaves of God!

3. Luke also said in Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

Here we see Jesus relegated to being a servant of God by Luke.

(Many Bible translations including NKJV used "Servant Jesus" in the above verse but KJV, Catholic and Aramaic Bible translation used "son Jesus". Amplified Bible decided to used "Servant and son Jesus" showing amplification of course. Young's Literal translation used "His Child Jesus".)

Allah says in the Qur'an that Jesus called himself a slave of Allah.
"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"
Qur'an 19:30

So we see Jesus, righteous people are slaves/servants of Allah/God from the Bible and Qur'an!

Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Feb 01
AntiChristian:
■ Allah started all stories! He didn't enter anywhere! Where was the sheep of Israel before they got lost? I guess you had no God when Israel wasn't born!
■ This is typical "kobo kobo" which means nonsense in Yoruba. My God isn't relegated to Israel a person and a country! He's the LORD of the world!
■ Even Satan who is the God of this world according to Paul surpassed your God of Israel!
■ Who did your God pray to? Did He also put his head on the floor like Jesus did? Jesus said he was going to meet his father and God!
Jesus sure had a God whom he was praying to and worshiping! And yes, Jesus is a slave of Allah!
Again, The God of Israel is the same God who created Adam and Eve in the beginning and His story differs in all wise from Allah's many stories. So, He, the one who claimed Israel as His only inheritance in the Land of men is not your Allah. Unless, of course, you believe your Allah lied. undecided

2. God of Israel chose the people of Israel for Himself. And it was He who instituted the Nation of Israel, and He equally destroyed it Himself — Israel in 700 BC and Judea in 70 AD, with a promise to restore Israel. So, surely, you see that the God of Israel cannot be your Allah who you claim the whole earth on behalf of. undecided

3. Did you bother asking Paul what world that would be, since you equally claim here that Allah is the God of the world? undecided

4. God communicated with men regularly in Scripture beginning with Adam, and the other righteous men who existed. Yes, prayer is communication between even God and men. Now, of course in your Quran, it might have a different meaning entirely, but when it comes to the God of Israel and Jesus Christ, prayer is communication. The only one above Him whom He prayed to was the God of Isreal, His God. So, again, how did Allah of the rest of the world enter the story of Jesus Christ who was sent only to the Lost Sheep of Israel? undecided
Re: 666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) by carson11: 11:22pm On Feb 07
Top rated carry on backpacks are the epitome of functionality, durability, and convenience. These backpacks have earned their reputation by excelling in every aspect of travel needs. Constructed from premium materials like ballistic nylon or high-quality polyester, they offer exceptional durability to withstand the demands of frequent travel. Thoughtfully designed compartments and pockets provide ample storage and organization for clothing, electronics, and other essentials. Comfort features such as padded shoulder straps, ergonomic back panels, and adjustable sternum straps ensure comfortable carrying, even during extended periods. Many top-rated carry-on backpacks also come equipped with innovative features like TSA-friendly laptop compartments, USB charging ports, and RFID-blocking pockets for added security. Whether jetting off on a business trip or embarking on a weekend getaway, these backpacks are trusted companions, simplifying travel and enhancing the overall experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.