Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun (72565 Views)

Police Arrest Oyeyode Over Killing Of US-Based Professor, Richard Adeoriokin / Biography Of Richard Adeoriokin A Us-based Professor Killed In Osun State / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by opamoses1: 3:29pm On Jan 28
PDP now shooting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28
Organized hit godfather style

7 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Dennisochampa: 3:29pm On Jan 28
Voodoo at work..
Because I no see how goodbye turn gun shot...
May his soul find rest and may God forgive his imperfections....
May God ultimately protect us and our families and those we care about from untimely and unfortunate deaths... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Caramia2020(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28
Nigeria police n unprofessionalism. God
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by bablon20(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28
This is why many Nigerians in diaspora always find it difficult to come back home for any occasion. RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by hardbody: 3:31pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

The first suspect is the prince that ordered the shooting. And why did they kill the shooter? Looks like they are hiding evidence.

It also baffles me that someone died from loss of blood when he is not alone when the incident happened. Why don’t they stop the bleeding immediately? Even soldiers are surviving gun shot to the legs on a battlefield, rather than a man surrounded by idle people.

Mtchew.

I do agree that there are suspicious circumstances here.

7 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by kollog: 3:31pm On Jan 28
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-us-professor-accidentally-shot-dead-by-security-bidding-him-goodbye-in-osun/

Somebody was already set to go back to Oshogbo, he then requested for a meeting in his house.

My question is, are the Local security guys residing in his house?

Who invited them?

I smell a foul play

8 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by TruthsFM: 3:31pm On Jan 28
May his soul rest in perfect Peace. Na political fight joor

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by hardbody: 3:32pm On Jan 28
bablon20:
This is why many Nigerians in diaspora always find it difficult to come back home for any occasion. RIP to the dead.

It could have been anybody

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Urukpe: 3:33pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

The first suspect is the prince that ordered the shooting. And why did they kill the shooter? Looks like they are hiding evidence.

It also baffles me that someone died from loss of blood when he is not alone when the incident happened. Why don’t they stop the bleeding immediately? Even soldiers are surviving gun shot to the legs on a battlefield, rather than a man surrounded by idle people.

Mtchew.

How did they identify the shooter from the various local guard? I guess the first one they point out is d goner
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Nice2023(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28
It is finished.

How do one explain this matter now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by GiftedHands111: 3:33pm On Jan 28
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by RhinoChest: 3:33pm On Jan 28
zombieHUNTER:
He heard Tinubu bought the presidency
And still decided to come back to the shithole

if security didn't shoot him
herdsmen could have kidnapped him

it's a another day in the APc hell hole
RIP to the dead

No need for this! What has it got to do with APC or the president? Osun is PDP governed but that’s not even necessary.

No need for gun salute. A normal goodbye is okay. He died because of the overzealous nature of how we sometimes behave in Nigeria. I would arrest the man who ordered the gun salute and charge the bloody fool to court.

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28
There is a reason I don't like being around even our policemen.

I always have this belief that most Nigerians whether security, military, police or civilians don't fully have the knowledge of handling firearms.

When you see these so called security men and vigilantes wielding guns, you best believe they were not properly tutored on how to safely handle those weapons at all times.

In your best interest, give them a wide berth.

5 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Straighttime: 3:33pm On Jan 28
God... What a sad way to die. May His soul rest in peace and find favor from his creator.

But if it were to be that a local security from the south east misfired it, it will be tagged an ipob security and the reason why their people don't return home.

Lets learn to shun tribalism and see ourselves as one. But then efore that love, that have to be equity, fairness and justice across all borders.

I come in peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Dennisochampa: 3:33pm On Jan 28
I think Nigerian government need to regulate the use of guns all around...
Why bidding someone good bye with gun shots when it's not like they are in a combat zone....
We also need to learn not to take laws into our hands....
Killing the guard was not necessary even if it was ascertained that the shot was fired at the prof deliberately....
Also the prof as a learned person should have known better....
In the USA where he was a prof, do people bid him good byes with gun shots??
May the souls of the dead find eternal rest and may God forgive their imperfections...
Ultimately, may God protect those of us still living, our friends, families and loved ones from untimely and unfortunate deaths and incidents... Amen
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Lymetsaucer(f): 3:34pm On Jan 28
Security killed prof.
Mob killed security

But the mastermind behind the plot still at larg

5 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by bablon20(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28
The question is [/b]should it even happen at all?[b]

It's a planned work

hardbody:

It could have been anybody
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Dshocker(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28
Avoidable deaths everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Nickymezor(f): 3:37pm On Jan 28
Really sad, may his soul rest on.

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by integrity16(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28
Chai village people oh!
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Taich(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28
An eye for an eye.

leaves us all blind.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Inspirer1: 3:41pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

Mtchew.
They can only deceive themselves and not us. The Prof was in the midst of 'frenemies'. I only pity the Prof's immediate family.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by 080bjaked(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28
This is the problem of Nigeria. We deal with low hanging fruits and let the main tree live.
So the king ordered them to shoot and he walks free cos big men are untouchable. Unfortunately only the poor guard too the fall

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by fortunechy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28
Village people are real
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Arabk25: 3:43pm On Jan 28
Omo this kind death surprise me o just a shot in the leg with a local gun. Hmmm I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by We4all: 3:43pm On Jan 28
This doesn't look like it was an accidental murder. I think the guard was used to attack the prof, and they killed the guard to bury the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Franking: 3:44pm On Jan 28
What an unfortunate country.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Franking: 3:46pm On Jan 28
Thundafireseun:
one

One

Nobody loose

Security kill professor

Village people kill security…

Win win situation

You are comparing a professor to a security man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.