Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (1500 Views)

Is It Advisable To Go For Army Short Service? / Police Service Commission Appoints 6 DIGs, Promotes 14 CPs, 230 SPs, others / All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by Okorocubana(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29
The portal for the Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission is now open, apply if interested.

Direct Short Service Commission
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by SEEDORF441(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29
Do we have to scan nysc certificate too?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by noblechoco(f): 11:30am On Jan 30
I can’t upload my result angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by GeneralB: 1:29pm On Jan 30
noblechoco:
I can’t upload my result angry
Same here, I think it's a bug from them, It's allows uploading birth certificates, o level, NIN but gets stuck at the Degree stage.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by noblechoco(f): 3:23pm On Jan 30
GeneralB:

Same here, I think it's a bug from them, It's allows uploading birth certificates, o level, NIN but gets stuck at the Degree stage.
Yes
What are we going to do now lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by adedayobabalola: 3:33pm On Jan 30
In the dynamic world of business, the Metropolitan School of Business and Management (MSBM) UK, stands out as a key player shaping the leaders of tomorrow. Imagine this as a journey, where strategic thinking, innovation, and ethical leadership aren’t just buzzwords but essential tools for future success.

At MSBM, education isn’t confined to textbooks; it’s a transformative experience. The program empowers individuals to be agile and responsible leaders, arming them with the skills necessary to tackle the challenges that lie ahead.

Picture the first phase, where strategic thinking takes center stage. It’s about decoding the language of the ever-evolving business landscape, providing leaders with the ability to navigate uncertainties and make informed decisions.

Move to the next chapter, and innovation becomes the focus. MSBM cultivates a mindset that thrives on creativity and problem-solving, essential for staying ahead in a competitive business world that demands constant adaptation.

Ethical leadership is a cornerstone of the MSBM experience. It's not just about making decisions; it's about making responsible decisions. The program instills values that guide decision-making, creating leaders with integrity and a strong moral compass.

Diversity is embraced, enriching the learning experience. Exposure to diverse perspectives prepares leaders to navigate the global intricacies of modern business, fostering adaptability and a comprehensive understanding of the international business arena.

As we fast forward to the conclusion, MSBM emerges as a driving force in cultivating leaders who not only understand the intricacies of the business world but also possess the vision and integrity to lead responsibly.

It's not just an education; it's a practical guide, shaping a generation of leaders ready to make a positive impact on the future of business. The Metropolitan School of Business and Management becomes not just a place of learning but a catalyst for real-world success in the evolving landscape of business leadership.

Image: LinkedIn,

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by Mymumhope: 5:57pm On Jan 30
i'm also having issues validating my nin .... its showing nin correct, date of birth mismatched ..... i honestly dont know what to do at this stage
GeneralB:

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by GeneralB: 3:05pm On Feb 02
noblechoco:

Yes
What are we going to do now lipsrsealed
I contacted their support team, still awaiting reply, meanwhile I'm trying to findout if anyone has been able to successfully pass that stage, so they can guide us. I suggest you do same, then do well to update us and I will do same if I get any update.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by GeneralB: 3:16pm On Feb 02
Mymumhope:
i'm also having issues validating my nin .... its showing nin correct, date of birth mismatched ..... i honestly dont know what to do at this stage
Check well to see fs your DOB the same on all documents, and not contradictory
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by noblechoco(f): 7:57pm On Feb 02
GeneralB:

I contacted their support team, still awaiting reply, meanwhile I'm trying to findout if anyone has been able to successfully pass that stage, so they can guide us. I suggest you do same, then do well to update us and I will do same if I get any update.
I’m done with the registration

Change your browser emit desktop mode or use PC
It’s going to work
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by Mymumhope: 9:20am On Feb 04
yes the date of birth on all my documents is same, i even checked the online nin portal, i'm not able to pass the "validate nin stage"
i dont know what to do. someone said i should visit a cybercafe, dont know the difference (i'm making use of my pc and i'm doing it myself).
GeneralB:

Check well to see fs your DOB the same on all documents, and not contradictory

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by Mymumhope: 9:24am On Feb 04
i'm using pc and its not working , please what do i do, and also do you have to provide attestation letters from primary, secondary and tertiary education , or you just provided the certificates
noblechoco:

It’s going to work
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by GeneralB: 10:14am On Feb 04
noblechoco:

It’s going to work
Thanks I just did mine too successfully. Success to us
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by GeneralB: 10:15am On Feb 04
Mymumhope:
yes the date of birth on all my documents is same, i even checked the online nin portal, i'm not able to pass the "validate nin stage"
i dont know what to do. someone said i should visit a cybercafe, dont know the difference (i'm making use of my pc and i'm doing it myself).
Are you applying for Nigerian Airforce or Nigerian Army?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by noblechoco(f): 6:09pm On Feb 04
GeneralB:

Thanks I just did mine too successfully. Success to us
Ameen ooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by noblechoco(f): 6:11pm On Feb 04
Mymumhope:
i'm using pc and its not working , please what do i do, and also do you have to provide attestation letters from primary, secondary and tertiary education , or you just provided the certificates
Keep trying
I actually changed my browser to desktop mode and it work
For the attestation letter , I don’t think you need them for the registration
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by Horbissesan98(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04
I successfully did mine without any hiccups or issues whatsoever.... Try going to a CyberCafe.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by noblechoco(f): 8:38am On Feb 05
Pls how true is this ?

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by Mymumhope: 7:09am On Feb 15
GeneralB:

Are you applying for Nigerian Airforce or Nigerian Army?
For the Nigeria army
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by PHEMMY1007(m): 7:36am On Feb 18
when is the list of successful candidates coming out
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by anonymousGravy: 4:06pm On Feb 19
Guys I have successfully registered but I'm having issues trying to log in. I'm getting a 502 Bad Gateway Error message.
Is anyone else having this same issue?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by kenmoren(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28
noblechoco:

Keep trying
I actually changed my browser to desktop mode and it work
For the attestation letter , I don’t think you need them for the registration

Which browser did you use to make the application?
Cos I’ve been trying for days now and I haven’t been able to upload my degree
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by noblechoco(f): 7:31am On Feb 29
kenmoren:

Which browser did you use to make the application?
Cos I’ve been trying for days now and I haven’t been able to upload my degree
Chrome

Go to settings and change it to desktop mode

Desktop mode works better on android than iPhone
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by kenmoren(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01
noblechoco:

Chrome

Go to settings and change it to desktop mode

Desktop mode works better on android than iPhone

Thank you very much, I found a way to make desktop mode work on iPhone. I was successful 🙏
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by PHEMMY1007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15
pls any update
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) by abikason(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11
PHEMMY1007:
pls any update

The list is out

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Enemy Of Success / Institute Of Public Management / Does It Mean Dat Studing MATHS As A Course Will Make One End Up As A Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.