Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner (1120 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Ondo: Akeredolu Wins In Supreme Court, Jegede's suit dismissed / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by Truths9ja: 8:05pm On Jan 29
Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-Commissioner

A former Commissioner for Finance in the state, Mr. Wale Akinterinwa, has declared that he would be the next governor of the state, saying he was the anointed candidate of late governor Rotimi Akeredolu.

Akinterinwa, who was among the members of the State Executive Council that was dissolved last week said he was ready to slug it out with the incumbent Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa.

Akinterinwa who spoke on TVC News on Friday, said the late Governor Rotimi Akeredolu had a discussion with him to gear up and become the next governor of the state.

Akinterinwa said, ”The late Governor Akeredolu had a discussion with me in his office and he told me he would want me to take over from him. I didn’t take particular notice of the date he had the discussion with me but it happened immediately after he came back from his trip to Germany.

”He prayed for me and I am aware he told certain people about his desire.”

On his chances of picking the governorship ticket of the All Progressives Congress in Ondo Akinterinwa said, ”Well, at the appropriate time, I will officially announce my intention because it is not in doubt that I am still making further consultations but I can assure you that I will get the ticket.

“The people of Ondo State are with me, and I am very confident that I will win the APC primary.”

https://www.osundefender.com/ondo-akeredolu-anointed-me-as-successor-before-his-death-ex-commissioner/

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by Truths9ja: 8:06pm On Jan 29
Hmm 🤔
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by osmosis101(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29
With palm oil abi hennesy?

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by ivolt: 8:12pm On Jan 29
No wonder you guys are attacking the deputy left and right.
Well, Aketi's anointing have expired, you are now on your own.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by Paraman: 8:27pm On Jan 29
Truths9ja:
Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-Commissioner

A former Commissioner for Finance in the state, Mr. Wale Akinterinwa, has declared that he would be the next governor of the state, saying he was the anointed candidate of late governor Rotimi Akeredolu.

Akinterinwa, who was among the members of the State Executive Council that was dissolved last week said he was ready to slug it out with the incumbent Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa.

Akinterinwa who spoke on TVC News on Friday, said the late Governor Rotimi Akeredolu had a discussion with him to gear up and become the next governor of the state.

Akinterinwa said, ”The late Governor Akeredolu had a discussion with me in his office and he told me he would want me to take over from him. I didn’t take particular notice of the date he had the discussion with me but it happened immediately after he came back from his trip to Germany.

”He prayed for me and I am aware he told certain people about his desire.”

On his chances of picking the governorship ticket of the All Progressives Congress in Ondo Akinterinwa said, ”Well, at the appropriate time, I will officially announce my intention because it is not in doubt that I am still making further consultations but I can assure you that I will get the ticket.

“The people of Ondo State are with me, and I am very confident that I will win the APC primary.”

https://www.osundefender.com/ondo-akeredolu-anointed-me-as-successor-before-his-death-ex-commissioner/
Dey play
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by seunmsg(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29
Party delegates will decide the party’s candidate based on merit, popularity, acceptability among the general voting population, loyalty to party and zoning arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by 2mch(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29
As both your papa and him papa own the state. What a foolish statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by abhosts(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29
Ondo is not anyone's personal property. That statement reeks of entitlement and desperation.
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by gebest: 11:38pm On Jan 29
Primary election is all about spending Money, you can not withstand governor Ayedatiwa, he is in charge of the state and it's resources now, He will win.
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by nothingspoil70: 1:16am On Jan 30
Those who got Buhari anointing oil yesterday like Amaechi and co. Where are they now?
Go and work and pray hard my friend

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by APCNig: 2:10am On Jan 30
So this idiot's camping slogan is "I am the anointed candidate of the dead governor"

This is disheartening
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by Asswipemod: 3:24am On Jan 30
seunmsg:
Party delegates will decide the party’s candidate based on merit, popularity, acceptability among the general voting population, loyalty to party and zoning arrangement.

Yinmu!
Re: Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner by Gadafii: 6:18am On Jan 30
He don carry the anointing enter grace bobo

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Cement Is 6,500 Naira / Are There Saboteurs Working Against This Current Administration? / Jubilations As Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Commissions Schools He Renovated At Isuikw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.