Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market (18162 Views)

Naira Hits Record Low Of N1960 /EUR1 At The Black Market / Naira Falls To Record Low Of N1,515 /$1 At The Black Market / Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Zidoh(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29
Many people will be shocked on how Naira will gain strength and gradually we will get back to our feet. It's be long waiting and we give thanks to our able president Tinubu for the strong decision and the good people of Nigeria for their patient .
Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Villagesquare: 10:15pm On Jan 29
This one na official market oh

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Rich4god(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29
Since 9 years ago... We've been asking them to vote wisely but they kept calling us wailers...

Now everyone is wailing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by love201(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29
Too bad
Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by DMerciful(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29
The solution is for the undisputed heavyweight champion of incompetence Tinubu to resign
post=128190992:
The implications for businesses, both large and small, are also significant, with potential increases in production costs and challenges in maintaining profitability.  
The solution is addressing fundamental issues that have hindered the effective operation of the Nigerian FX markets over the years and encouraging local productions of goods.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by CoronaVirusPro: 10:17pm On Jan 29
Tntsi:
Despite the release of half a billion us dollars, the naira continues to crash.

I said here few months that even if tinubu hires angels in this land desecrating mandate, nothing good will come out.

With the way it is now, dollar will hit 2000.
It might even cross over to the year figure digits of 2024.

Tinubu is operating on a cursed mandate. His criminal desecrating desperation mandate has brought dearth on the land.

If Tinubu is patriotic, himself and shettima will resign and run away.

Elections are over!

Move-on!

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Achor1111(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29
Jagaban is working

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Emmabyte: 10:18pm On Jan 29
Rip naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by brightedu: 10:19pm On Jan 29
Banger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Anunakeeh: 10:20pm On Jan 29
Hezzyluv:
Aboki sold today at 1,430

I even hear sey 1,700 loaf of bread dey sef cry cry cry

N2,500 loaf of bread dey my area.

You no dey current well updated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by BoldBrainz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29
fitinwell:
I tot ..i read CBN paid $500 Billion to offset Nigeria debt...

Pls go after ,.. persons causing this inflation and causing undue hardship to Nigerians..

500 billion dollars ke? Where cbn wan see that kind mulla😂?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Franking: 10:20pm On Jan 29
Don't worry, Tinubu has it covered. Let's endure while he and his government bask in our common wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by CockPit: 10:20pm On Jan 29
When you dodge a bullet and get caught by a cruise missile.

Anyways, this new rates will favour me and my family.

Patiently waiting for N2000/1$

5 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by money121(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29
Ok ooo
Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Princewill1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29
APC really destroyed this economy since 2015 they came in.

But going forward, Tinubu and Cardoso should swallow their pride and return to Emefiele's strategy of holding the Naira and removes all forms of floating be it partial or full floating. No doubt Emefiele engaged in many different fraudulent activities as CBN governor but his strategy of holding the Naira is still the best remedy for now.

Everything possible should be done to halt the free fall of the Naira or this economy will collapse completely.

Dangote Refinery should commence production Petro, Desiel and Jet Fuel are the major imports depleting most of our forex. And let's see if the local oil production will reduce the pressure on demand for forex as promised.

Diversification of the economy is still the ultimate remedy for this problem but that will be a long term solution. We need a short term solution to stabilize the Naira now.

1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by money121(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29
CockPit:
When you dodge a bullet and get caught by a cruise missile.

Anyways, this new rates will favour me and my family.

Patiently waiting for N2000/1$
If you earned in dollar at least the system will favour youe now

Such is life
Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29
Tntsi:
Despite the release of half a billion us dollars, the naira continues to crash.

I said here few months that even if tinubu hires angels in this land desecrating mandate, nothing good will come out.

With the way it is now, dollar will hit 2000.
It might even cross over to the year figure digits of 2024.

Tinubu is operating on a cursed mandate. His criminal desecrating desperation mandate has brought dearth on the land.

If Tinubu is patriotic, himself and shettima will resign and run away.
ur prayer for dwindling economy is not affecting Tinubu. But u and ur family
Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by fitinwell: 10:24pm On Jan 29
BoldBrainz:

500 billion dollars ke? Where cbn wan see that kind mulla😂?!

https://www.nairaland.com/7984918/cbn-releases-500m-clear-verified
Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Hezzyluv: 10:25pm On Jan 29
Anunakeeh:

Chai.... shocked shockedcry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by SeeWahala: 10:26pm On Jan 29
Zidoh:
Many people will be shocked on how Naira will gain strength and gradually we will get back to our feet. It's be long waiting and we give thanks to our able president Tinubu for the strong decision and the good people of Nigeria for their patient .

This must be sarcasm undecided

11 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by EmmaLege: 10:26pm On Jan 29
The End🤕
Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Usmanovic95(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29
Anunakeeh:

Baba shey you dey whine me ni?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by bemeruca: 10:28pm On Jan 29
Naija is dead. Those of us who earn in dollars are also worried.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Tntsi: 10:30pm On Jan 29
CoronaVirusPro:

Elections are over!

But the consequences just began.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by bemeruca: 10:30pm On Jan 29
Goodluck ebele Jonathan remains your best president. But all the tribal donkeys how far?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Anunakeeh: 10:30pm On Jan 29
Usmanovic95:

Baba shey you dey whine me ni?

No be shere shere matter.

The country is gone. Just do whatever you can do to remain staying afloat or run away from the country. Or else Sapa go deal with you mercilesslygrin

It will get much worse in the coming months.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Angelfrost(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29
Every week record low...!

Naira is digging for crude oil.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Usmanovic95(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29
Zidoh:

Leave prophecy for Dem pastors and alfas .How can this target be realistically achieved?This is what you need to ask yourself and you should be a able to give a detailed and convincing answer.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Tntsi: 10:33pm On Jan 29
Tsolutionifede:
ur prayer for dwindling economy is not affecting Tinubu. But u and ur family

You don't need a prayer to know tinubu cursed mandate will cripple the nation.
You only need to have a clear head and eye.
If you read the holy book , you will know and understand that there are dire consequences for desecrating the land altering the ancient land mark.

As for affect or no affect, if your hands are clean from the desecration and curse of the land, divinity will always make a way.

If your hands are soiled, no matter how wealthy you think you are, it will hit you where you least expect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by femi4: 10:34pm On Jan 29
N2B2:
On his mandate, they shall stand...
On his mandate, they shall stand...
On his mandate...
On his mandate...
On his mandate, they shall stand!

Enjoy your votes! grin
Mandate isonu.....they will stand till thy kingdom come, very short-sightedness people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market by Anunakeeh: 10:34pm On Jan 29
Hezzyluv:

Chai.... shocked shockedcry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Naso..

Go Re Tie the Lace of your nicker well well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / Soaring Cost Of Flour: Bakeries Begin Shutdown / 5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.