Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. (1897 Views)

15 Multinationals Exit Nigeria In Three Years – NECA / Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by dabonny(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30
Notfogotten:
4 more multinationals to exit Nigeria in coming week owing to scarcity of USD.

Just for you information, USD is now #1,900 in the parallel market. It is projected to hit #2100 before end of February as the exit of these country will further drawdown on nigerias forex balance.

I warned people to change their naira last month. Now, it may be impossible to change as people are no longer selling.

This is the shege promax we talked about.

You are only interested in figures, you don't appreciate the value.

The higher the prices of naira soar, the lower the purchasing power, so if had understand this simple theory, you wouldn't be interested in seeing the prices of naira to be skyrocketing
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by fx45(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30
Rolings:

And I say you are wrong.
Nigeria can be fixed
And will be fixed
Fixed by who? The same snatch, grab and run criminal cocaine sniffer Are you kidding me? Nigeria will be fixed by the same undertaker supervising the burial? You're delusional
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by DMerciful(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30
Its not cursing the country(Nigeria is not a nation, stop using the word nation for Nigeria).

The country as presently structured cannot work unless we do aggressive restructuring or separate
Rolings:

That still isn't a justification for the curses
Yes
He is an Obidient
It's only Obidients that do what he did ..... Pdp supporters don't go cursing the nation because their candidate lost....only Obidients do that and its because they are naive
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by Notfogotten: 11:01pm On Jan 31
Rolings:

And I say you are wrong.
Nigeria can be fixed
And will be fixed
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by Creamypie(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31
Yujin:

Even Peter Obi cannot save Nigeria because Nigeria was destined to fail right from her creation. It's gross foolishness using a crane to hold up a sinking house. How long will that foolishness last?
Dividing Nigeria is the best solution to saving more lives in the long run.
Look around you, see the despair and poverty including the violence and preventable destruction happening. Isn't it a clear sign of the incompatibility of the British created contraption? Why should you die for a failed experiment when you have the opportunity of starting afresh with a different template?
Even if Peter Obi could have been better than Bola Tinubu, he still won't solve the fundamental problem upon which Nigeria rests. Only her disintegration will bring a glimmer of hope.
Once again, the evil contraption must fall so many more lives can be saved.
no mind d idiot. All APC supporters dont pay their Bill by themselves
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by Artscollection: 11:26pm On Jan 31
Rolings:

4 multi nationals without name

And see how you are excited ......are you one of the speculators thats waiting for naira to hit 10,000?

As those 4 multinationals are leaving....others are trooping in so it's the problem of those leaving. Nigeria is a huge market . Anybody leaves at their own risk.
If Nigeria was such a bad market .....why do the multinationals insist on still importing their products to Nigeria?
No wise multinational will exit Nigerian completely

Na your papa agbado company dey troop in!!! Seems agbadorians are single celled animals
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by ChelseaDr(m): 12:33am On Feb 01
One multinational drug company has just signed an MOU with another company to start distributing their products in Nigeria and that will take effect from today, February first. First it was gsk, now this. God will help us.
Cheers
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by Rolings: 4:13am On Feb 01
Artscollection:

Na your papa agbado company dey troop in!!! Seems agbadorians are single celled animals

@least 5 German firms are coming
So also are Chinese companies
And indian ones too

But you western puppets won't see them because they are not coming from UK or US

Its not a curse but whether in your lifetime or after you have gone NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by fx45(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01
Rolings:

And I say you are wrong.
Nigeria can be fixed
And will be fixed
Fixed by who?
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by reality1010: 4:22pm On Feb 01
Yujin:

You're as naive as a pet chicken.
Nigeria is not a nation and can never be one. India and Pakistan separated when it dawned on them that they were incompatible. That was commonsense there.
Here in Nigeria, we know we're not compatible yet we pretend and base our decisions on hurting others even when the decisions won't help us in the long run.
Nigeria's problem is fundamental besides other myriad issues. Without solving the fundamental one, nothing else will work. The main question now is this; can the fundamental problem be solved? Yes it can but no, it won't be solved because commonsense isn't common in Nigeria.
The fundamental problem is the structure of Nigeria. If it is not changed, forget it, Nigeria will descend to the worst contraption in the nearest future especially when their no longer any free oil to lubricate her rickety wheels.
I'm not like you who's all emotional than logical. Nigeria is DOOMED. Take a look around and tell me what you see. Not at war, yet her army are scattered all over the six regions to 'control' the violence all over.
Terrorists are pampered and enlisted to join the army while non-violent protesters of any sort are gunned down.
Look at the economic trajectory... gloomy like the vulva of an overworked farm cow.
Look at her infrastructures, dilapidated and unreliable.
Her tourism is dead. Nigeria can't host an AFCON currently and even moving forward. Nigeria is dead.
You're here thinking I'm campaigning for PGO while trying to defend a fraudulent personality who stole power but can't handle it. For you information, I have never campaigned for Peter Obi because I'm a futurist who plans many years ahead of the present and can foretell to a reasonable level whether a particular decision will be helpful in the longrun.
Based on my desires for Nigeria, PGO will delay it but BAT just like his predecessor, will bring us closer. True to my projection, they have brought us closer. See how suffering on monumental proportion has been unleashed on the inhabitants of Nigeria who mostly lack commonsense. Since they refuse to learn from other countries experience, they will have to learn first hand through their own experience which won't be palatable. We are in that desperate time now without help from anywhere. At the end, most will agree to trade Nigeria for their own lives.
I reiterate the good tidings that will succeed the demise of the evil contraption so those undeserving of the suffering within her can progress in peace.

We pretend alot. Those opposing you are praying for Nigeria to fall. The Yorubas will be glad to exit Nigeria now because they have everything. The Igbos are magicians and the Usian Bolt anytime anyday they willsurpass those who might have started before them. The Southsouth will be difficult because the name only exit in geography nothing common among them, the same goes with people in the middle belt.
Now on the stautus of Nigeria as a nation, alot of people think when you say Nigeria should break up they think that you dont love the country or that you are unpatriotic. If you read the Groundwork of Nigerian History by Obaro ikimi he revealed how Nigeria was merged by Lurgard against the good advise that Nigeria could produce about 8 to 10 Nations.
bEFORE ANY BREAKUP, WE NEED TO HOLD A CONFERENCE of Ethnic Nationalities to conscientise all the 250 ethnic groups about nationhood so that in the event of a break if any ethnic group is joing another to form a nation ,both must have equal status and understanding and not one dominating the others.
Breaking Nigeria into countries will help us alot. Development will reach people.
Europe was once like us but from the European wars to WWI and WWII saw ethnic agitations that spilted empires. today we love Europe

1 Like

Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by Kushites: 4:33pm On Feb 01
Yujin:

You're as naive as a pet chicken.
Nigeria is not a nation and can never be one. India and Pakistan separated when it dawned on them that they were incompatible. That was commonsense there.
Here in Nigeria, we know we're not compatible yet we pretend and base our decisions on hurting others even when the decisions won't help us in the long run.
Nigeria's problem is fundamental besides other myriad issues. Without solving the fundamental one, nothing else will work. The main question now is this; can the fundamental problem be solved? Yes it can but no, it won't be solved because commonsense isn't common in Nigeria.
The fundamental problem is the structure of Nigeria. If it is not changed, forget it, Nigeria will descend to the worst contraption in the nearest future especially when their no longer any free oil to lubricate her rickety wheels.
I'm not like you who's all emotional than logical. Nigeria is DOOMED. Take a look around and tell me what you see. Not at war, yet her army are scattered all over the six regions to 'control' the violence all over.
Terrorists are pampered and enlisted to join the army while non-violent protesters of any sort are gunned down.
Look at the economic trajectory... gloomy like the vulva of an overworked farm cow.
Look at her infrastructures, dilapidated and unreliable.
Her tourism is dead. Nigeria can't host an AFCON currently and even moving forward. Nigeria is dead.
You're here thinking I'm campaigning for PGO while trying to defend a fraudulent personality who stole power but can't handle it. For you information, I have never campaigned for Peter Obi because I'm a futurist who plans many years ahead of the present and can foretell to a reasonable level whether a particular decision will be helpful in the longrun.
Based on my desires for Nigeria, PGO will delay it but BAT just like his predecessor, will bring us closer. True to my projection, they have brought us closer. See how suffering on monumental proportion has been unleashed on the inhabitants of Nigeria who mostly lack commonsense. Since they refuse to learn from other countries experience, they will have to learn first hand through their own experience which won't be palatable. We are in that desperate time now without help from anywhere. At the end, most will agree to trade Nigeria for their own lives.
I reiterate the good tidings that will succeed the demise of the evil contraption so those undeserving of the suffering within her can progress in peace.

Igbo man. What will happen to your 30 million Igbos living in the “incompatible” north, west, and middle belt after you “dissolve” Nigeria?

Are you prepared to receive, house, feed, and employ them in your “compatible” Igboland?

Or you think you can “dissolve Nigeria” and still be chilling in Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc in your millions, making money and sending to the East to build mansions?

ERR…. NO. You will be deported en masse as illegal immigrants, leading to the biggest humanitarian crisis in recorded history.

You, Igbo man, will be CONFINED to your little hole in a circle, surrounded by troops.

You will become the new GAZA STRIP by your own hands and idiocy.

So kindly shut your secessionist IPOB trap.

It’s so easy for you children to come online and type thoughtless rubbish from the comfort of your bedroom.
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by Yujin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01
Kushites:

Igbo man. What will happen to your 30 million Igbos living in the “incompatible” north, west, and middle belt after you “dissolve” Nigeria?

Are you prepared to receive, house, feed, and employ them in your “compatible” Igboland?

Or you think you can “dissolve Nigeria” and still be chilling in Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc in your millions, making money and sending to the East to build mansions?

ERR…. NO. You will be deported en masse as illegal immigrants, leading to the biggest humanitarian crisis in recorded history.

So kindly shut your secessionist IPOB trap.

It’s so easy for you children to come online and type thoughtless rubbish from the comfort of your bedroom.

I know your type... how bereft of common reasoning they can be.
I guess you know better than us seeking for the dissolution of Nigeria. I guess you think we've not thought things through and concluded what is best for us. I'm holding myself from insulting the hell on you.
South Sudan has no city comparable to Aba, Enugu or even Onitsha yet they broke out of Sudan. South Sudanese are not enterprising as Biafrans and don't even have international tentacles like Biafrans yet they've not all died. South Sudanese don't have half the wealth Biafrans can boast of yet they're surviving and managing their lives. Seriously, I'm struggling to hold back from insulting you.
Every reason human being knows that once a country splits even if it is on cordial terms, a huge chunk of the population will vacate and return back to their new country. It is the NORMAL THING TO DO and so shall Biafrans do. The few Biafrans who wish to remain in Nigeria should be ready to either remain Nigerians and forfeit their Biafran identity or face whatever policy the Nigerian government will give them.
Nigeria is dead therefore any Biafran who prefers her Biafra we will consider dead to us. You guys can do to them whatever you wish.
Now this is the area where a problem might arise. The property of Biafrans remain our properties and would be subject to international laws that covers issues like that. Your problem will begin if you think you confiscate it. You'll be forced to vomit it.
Finally, Biafrans are going home.. the land of promise which we would build up to world class standard. No enemy of Biafra will be allowed into her.
God bless MNK
God bless IPOB
God bless Biafra.
Death to all our haters. May fulani terrorists visit more lovers of one Nigeria.
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by proeast(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01
Rolings:

MUST FALL?
Because Peter Obi did not win election Nigeria Must fall and we will stand by and allow you use your bad luck to affect our nation? No we won't . We will fight back and the country will survive whether you and your Peter Obi like it or not

What has what he wrote got to do with Peter Obi?

This sort of obsession that makes you people see Peter Obi in everything is quite shameful.
Re: 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. by omoharry(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01
Rolings:

MUST FALL?
Because Peter Obi did not win election Nigeria Must fall and we will stand by and allow you use your bad luck to affect our nation? No we won't . We will fight back and the country will survive whether you and your Peter Obi like it or not
Can you pls take your head out from your anus & look around you ! Election is over oga, your man won , hallelujah!!.. so. what next!! Are you looking at the gradual collapse of the Nigeria economy or you are just a program robot that is just obsessed with the past election and the frenzy you seems to crave out of it ?
There is hunger In the land , insecurity has increased more than B4, our naira is fast becoming valueless and people can barely feed anymore due to hyper inflation..yet you are still talking about how obi did not win bla bla bla !
Now, your man is now the president, what next ? Does your life start and end only with the idea of an election and the whole drama that comes with it ? Have you ever paid you own rent & fed yourself at all ? Or you are just a child that just love the Euphoria of election that is almost a year now .

Pls wake up boy.. election is over and smell the coffee . The reality is that who ever wins, governs those that voted for and those that voted against . both will suffer or enjoy what ever the winner has to offer .. But as things stands , we are both suffering from the choices made by you guys .. so shut up if you have nothing sensible to say . Don't talk as if Tinubu administration is not affecting everyone .. sey you are enjoying his mandate ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Politicians Who Stole $billions Are Organising Protest / Nigeria Is Now Effectively A Failed State – Donald Duke. / For Real? How Jonathan Made Nigeria Proud In Washington Dc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.