Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community (28194 Views)

Fulani Bandits Kidnap School Children In Ekiti / Inspector Justina Rita Omogbai Hailed For Tending To School Pupils In Sabo Lagos / Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 12:18am On Jan 31
Saidfx:

Which serious government wan work with the 1999 skam constitution. You dey whyne

How is 1999 constitution "skam" constitution?

How does it prevent any serious government from working?
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by twosquare(m): 12:37am On Jan 31
The power of lawlessness can quickly spread and it is not handled with levity or reporting to police. It is handled by "fierce clampdown". That is, shoot first, ask questions later. Or shoot at sight.

That's how to handle situations like this.

Ask the Romans

I just want to shout but can't because a lot of them are complicit...how will some miscreants just be disturbing the nation...and you will feel comfortable...

These idiots don't know what is called kingdom and what is called government. All they care about is ghana-must-go.

Angelfrost:
Shit just got real... It's in the South now.

It's no longer a "Northern" Affair.

You people don't understand the power of lawlessness and insecurity.

Maybe when the entire nation is overrun, sense will fall on your thick skulls.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by NOwazobia: 1:22am On Jan 31
Enugurangers:

We are all Nigerians.
This is the lie that has brought this country to this level.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Chikel20000(m): 1:45am On Jan 31
Bahdguyishere:

You people are evil. No single humanity in you and your frustrated people..Tueeh!
bro if I tell u dis is so painful for me...u will thinki am mocking u....but what we see in social media now is terrible ...sorry to stay off topic.....we South east warned Nigerians about Apc, Buhari n maybe Tinubu....but u guys called us names....I think it was wailers n Ipob.....u guys don't learn.....u always go for ur tribal person first n what will benefit u at d moment not even thinking about d other southern Nigeria or Nigeria at large ....by d special grace of God those kids will be found n s kidnappers shouldn't be spared dis time

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Chikel20000(m): 1:49am On Jan 31
myright:
The solution is to declare your freedom from this forced marriage, station your men at the borders and march the youth into the bushes. Within 24hrs those children would be found.

Take your destiny in your hands... You don't need the other ethnic groups opinion.

Igbos will back your secession.
Hausa and Fulani would never dare to attack you.

The southsouth, middle belt, southeast would be their to defend you...

pls remove d Igbos n d south east from that post ......

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Opintiwa: 5:36am On Jan 31
ManOfMan:

You are mumu. I am Peter Obi supporter but you are a serious mumu

Your mother?
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Saidfx(m): 5:46am On Jan 31
lexy2014:

How is 1999 constitution "skam" constitution?

How does it prevent any serious government from working?

Little do you know
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by 9japride(m): 5:46am On Jan 31
Those into banditry are people's boyfriends, girlfriends, husband, wife and siblings.
Many even are in nairaland mocking the hard working people and I believe they are even those that support bad governance and always voting funny characters so that they can continue their nefarious activities.
If any bandit is caught, there shouldn't be any avenue for repentance because they themselves don't forgive their victims.
Everyone is listening/watching comedies online and the situation of the country is of no interest to them as long as it doesn't happen in their area.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by 7upnigeria: 6:16am On Jan 31
myright:
If only yorubas had Oduduwa republican, I don't this this thing would happen. Before you enter the republic, your finger prints would be taken. By now forensics expert would be on ground to conduct investigations, drones would be everywhere searching the bushes...

Yoruba ronu o
Think about your children and the unborn

When they needed to support Igboho, they refused.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:18am On Jan 31
lexy2014:

That is not what I asked you. U didn't ask you"does it" or "does it not". I asked

How does this response

answer this question?

I hope you're sleeping easy now
Jamb examiner with dumb questions
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Verbtips(m): 6:48am On Jan 31
lexy2014:

Off point.

did you see any mention of your above mentioned crimes in the question I asked? Yes or no

2. What has bad economy got to do with kidnapping school children ?
because na money them de find
the bad economy no provide work
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 8:01am On Jan 31
Saidfx:

Little do you know

since you know so much, then you should have no problems answering the questions.

1. How is 1999 constitution "skam" constitution?

2. How does it prevent any serious government from working?
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 8:05am On Jan 31
Verbtips:
because na money them de find
the bad economy no provide work

1. did you see any mention of your above mentioned crimes in the question I asked? Yes or no

2. What has bad economy got to do with kidnapping school children?

3. how is looking for money a justification for kidnapping school children?
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 8:06am On Jan 31
Agboriotejoye:

I hope you're sleeping easy now
Jamb examiner with dumb questions

are you saying that the comments you made that produced the questions are dumb?

That is not what I asked you. U didn't ask you"does it" or "does it not". I asked

How does this response
Agboriotejoye:

Kidnapping is not the only vice engaged in by crïmïñaIs

answer this question?

lexy2014:

are you saying that all the idle hands in the world are kidnapping school children in the countries where thy are located?[/b]
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:15am On Jan 31
lexy2014:

How does this response

answer this question?

No I'm not saying the response to the question is dumb
I'm saying you who is asking the question is to dumb to understand the answer I gave.
You should go brush up your comprehension skills instead of repeating same question
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 8:23am On Jan 31
Agboriotejoye:

No I'm not saying the response to the question is dumb
I'm saying you who is asking the question is to dumb to understand the answer I gave.
You should go brush up your comprehension skills instead of repeating same question

can you show me where I asked you if the response to the question is dumb?

I thought you knew how to comprehend?

How does this response
Agboriotejoye:

Kidnapping is not the only vice engaged in by crïmïñaIs

answer this question?

lexy2014:

are you saying that all the idle hands in the world are kidnapping school children in the countries where thy are located?[/b]
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Imert: 9:11am On Jan 31
This na de work of Obi men currently going on in d country.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Verbtips(m): 10:34am On Jan 31
lexy2014:

1. did you see any mention of your above mentioned crimes in the question I asked? Yes or no

Because they are human being too
eni bodi can be kidnapped
make school title no confuse you
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 10:41am On Jan 31
Verbtips:
Because they are human being too
eni bodi can be kidnapped
make school title no confuse you

that snot what I asked you.

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Verbtips(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31
lexy2014:

that snot what I asked you.

wetin concern kidnappers with school children
human being na human being
nothing like school children that one na title
if no be money them dey find
why them say ransom na 100m
don't disturb my peace a again
or papa GOD NO GO GIVE U PIS
JUST GO STRAIGHT 2 PRIMARY 1 THEIR LECTURE WIL EPP YOU ONDASTAND BETTER
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jan 31
Verbtips:
wetin concern kidnappers with school children
human being na human being
nothing like school children that one na title
if no be money them dey find
why them say ransom na 100m
don't disturb my peace a again
or papa GOD NO GO GIVE U PIS
JUST GO STRAIGHT 2 PRIMARY 1 THEIR LECTURE WIL EPP YOU ONDASTAND BETTER

off point

Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Ikinternational: 2:56pm On Jan 31
Enugurangers:

We are all Nigerians.

Much respect sir. But nairaland is not for the sane.

These kids are angry druggies

Years of School n no work can drive anybody insane
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Owologbo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31
Enugurangers:

Thanks for bringing Peter Obi into this topic.

Aside declaring religion war on a phone call with a Nigerian pastor, what would Peter Obi have done differently? since he would also be the chief security office of all Nigerian states.

consolation of a dieing man
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by tiwasiaife(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31
I thought when a president visit a Country, a guard of honor is mounted at the Presidential villa to welcome him. Either, that he is on an official visit or for an important issue.
Presidents, hardly stays more than 3 days in a country he visited.
How come Tinubu sneaked into France and will be there gorgeous over 2weeks.
Buhari was going to UK and now Tinubu has chose France.
How do u expect Other countries to respect us?
People are dying everyday and he doesn't care.
Elections has consequences when you chose people based on tribe, as he ascends he doesn't care about you but for his pocket and friends.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by Bahdguyishere: 11:13am On Feb 01
Chikel20000:
bro if I tell u dis is so painful for me...u will thinki am mocking u....but what we see in social media now is terrible ...sorry to stay off topic.....we South east warned Nigerians about Apc, Buhari n maybe Tinubu....but u guys called us names....I think it was wailers n Ipob.....u guys don't learn.....u always go for ur tribal person first n what will benefit u at d moment not even thinking about d other southern Nigeria or Nigeria at large ....by d special grace of God those kids will be found n s kidnappers shouldn't be spared dis time
I will reply you based on your submission which I admire and I believe you can figure things out better. Bro, Politics is a different thing and humanity is another. Please let this always be on your mind that people have absolute right to vote for whoever they desire irrespective of any candidate.
It's immature and absurd to be forcing someone to vote for your candidate, anybody that does that is even worse than a kidnapper.
Afterall you can't predict what happens when anyone becomes a president.
Always have this at the back of your mind that politicians are human beings and they are not God. Thank you.
Re: VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community by HumanObserver: 4:51pm On May 25
Enugurangers:

Thanks for bringing Peter Obi into this topic.

Aside declaring religion war on a phone call with a Nigerian pastor, what would Peter Obi have done differently? since he would also be the chief security office of all Nigerian states.

This too you'll outgrow..

Second paragraph is sooo dumb you just have come from a tree of dummies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark Illegally Acquired Senate President’s Official Residence –FG / Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.