Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Business Can I Start With 5million? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Business Can I Start With 5million? (614 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest / What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Ginaz(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30
please guys, I really need your help and suggestions so I can invest this money well. what business can I do currently in this present economy with 5million. I've been thinking for days but I'm unable to come up with any tangible ideal.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by RepoMan007: 3:56pm On Jan 30
Are you the guy that wants to japa with N5m?

Agric and food. Nigerians eat with 60% of their income. The highest inghe world.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by FarmPlanetNG: 3:59pm On Jan 30
Come invest 2M in agriculture. Bring lawyers. Come visit the farm for verification
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Ginaz(f): 4:02pm On Jan 30
RepoMan007:
Are you the guy that wants to japa with N5m?

no I'm not
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Septagon: 4:29pm On Jan 30
Beta Japa with that amount.the business environment in Nigeria is no longer profitable as before.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by jmoore(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30
Ginaz:
please guys, I really need your help and suggestions so I can invest this money well. what business can I do currently in this present economy with 5million. I've been thinking for days but I'm unable to come up with any tangible ideal.

POS
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by IgnobleJay: 5:05pm On Jan 30
FMCG business !!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Foodqueen(f): 6:22pm On Jan 30
If u are in a good location, I will suggest pos.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by DenreleDave(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30
Ginaz:

Marry me and invest in me...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by obinna58(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30
Septagon:
Beta Japa with that amount.the business environment in Nigeria is no longer profitable as before.
Someone wants to japa, una Dey advise am to start a business
Now another person wants to start a business and una wan start to Dey advise am to japa

The truth is that businesses are really struggling now, even companies are running away

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by ONEjoblessGUY: 7:37pm On Jan 30
Ginaz:

Mobile clinic......
Less Dan 500k.......and u start making good money......
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Free2Fly: 5:34am On Jan 31
obinna58:

Someone wants to japa, una Dey advise am to start a business
Now another person wants to start a business and una wan start to Dey advise am to japa

The truth is that businesses are really struggling now, even companies are running away

grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by talk2hb1(m): 10:17am On Jan 31
Ginaz:

Frozen Food
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by jmoore(m): 11:50am On Jan 31
talk2hb1:
Frozen Food
With which electricity?

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by talk2hb1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31
jmoore:

With which electricity?
How are others doing theirs in this country?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:07pm On Jan 31
Invest that 5million into sporty and thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Nazgul: 12:20pm On Jan 31
Sell food stuffs....cos no matter how harsh the economy is, people must eat.

Get a shop and stock it with rice, beans and garri. Don't sell on credit, no matter how close you are with the customer, if you do, just get ready to start recording losses.

If managing a shop is too stressful for you, you can become an online vendor. Run ads on Facebook and Instagram on things like female hairs, makeup, wears, undies, household items, babies and kids wears...etc.

Focus on Lagos for now. Once orders have been placed, have your dedicated plug you can always buy from at a cheap rate and resell to your customers. You'll definitely be making reasonable cash.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Pineapplelove: 12:47pm On Jan 31
You can be supplying raw materials to companies. There is a lot of companies that ask you to purchase and bring some raw materials and they pay you huge for it... There are no losses.. I know few but you will need up to 7.5 million

We can work together if you are interested

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Bullfallo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31
Business is not doing well this period. Inflation and hardship. If you most do business get a pos shop in a busy place. After that observed the terrine to see what you can add to the shop.

Anything outside this just forgets it. You either japa or agriculture business which is very tasking
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by nicerod(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31
I have some Nigerian used tractors for sale for around 4.5 million all in good shapes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by mrjojo: 7:05pm On Jan 31
Convert to dollars and keep
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by dgee1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01
Where's the fàrm located?
FarmPlanetNG:
Come invest 2M in agriculture. Bring lawyers. Come visit the farm for verification
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by FarmPlanetNG: 3:59pm On Feb 01
dgee1:
Where's the fàrm located?

Ibadan,Oyo State
Re: What Business Can I Start With 5million? by Herkim(m): 4:53am On Feb 02
Kindly invest the N5millim into Leadway Assurance investment plan for 10 years.
The returns will be Ike N15,000,000 plus at maturity date.

You will also be covered with life assurance with the amount in case of unforseen circumstances or critical permanent illness occurred.

If you can do this , you will always thank God Almighty because your money is invested in a reputable organization with over 50yrs in existence waxing stronger.

If you need any advice on how to go about it

Call or Whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Libyan Deportee Held Over Rape Of 11 Year-old / Best Mother Contest ! / Whats The Role Of Money & Material Things In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.