Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

case closed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / case closed (2191 Views)

How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / Please I Need Help With A Shipping Agent In Maryland USA. / Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. (2) (3) (4)

case closed by yomibal(m): 4:15am On Nov 08, 2011
case closed
Re: case closed by BlackLibya: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2011
u guys have a funny way of doing business. even this basic ad sounds like scam.
Re: case closed by yomibal(m): 4:20am On Nov 08, 2011
case closed.
Re: case closed by BlackLibya: 4:46am On Nov 08, 2011
idk it just seems sketchy buying a car from md in naija
Re: case closed by yomibal(m): 4:51am On Nov 08, 2011
case closed
Re: case closed by balogunsam(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
honda accord 03/04 ex grey full option, leme av a quote. Do u buy salvage or clean title?u can mail balogunsam11@yahoo.com or reply here.
Re: case closed by Engrr(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
Hi Bros, I need a clean toyota camry 2000/2001 model (clean in and out) with a low mileage, How much is the best price. Also Honda Accord 2001/2002 model a.k.a baby boy. u can send me mails on hallmarkbuz@yahoo.com
, Very urgent pls
Re: case closed by yomibal(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
kindly check your e-mail for response,
thanks
Re: case closed by Engrr(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
I didn't receive the mail, pls can u send it again? hallmarkbuz@yahoo.com
Re: case closed by Dejoeman: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hi Bros, can you give me the price of buying and importing a 2001TOYOTA CAMRY(FULL OPTIONS). Preferably WINE or GOLD colour. Thanks.
Re: case closed by yomibal(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2011
case closed
Re: case closed by Deji35: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
Nairalanders,
Has anyone succeeded in any car purchase business with this authentic US Dealer?
Is he real?
Re: case closed by Deji35: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
Nairalanders,
Has anyone succeeded in any car purchase business with this authentic US Dealer?
Is he real?
Re: case closed by Deji35: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
Nairalanders,
Is he real?
Re: case closed by Deji35: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
Nairalanders,
Is he real?
Re: case closed by kolexy(m): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2012
yomibal: HI there My name is Yomi Balogun C.E.O "BY-ME AUTOS" here in Maryland U.SA. I have been in the business satisfying my numerous customers in Lagos and Abuja for 8 years now. I also work here with Toyota corporate in Glen Burnie, Maryland and handle my car business on the side. My network is already large and i came on this forum to actually reach out to more customers. It is pretty simple how i operate, you send me the year, make, model of the car of your interest with atleast 2/ 3 colour choices and i will send you a price quote which includes the cost of shipping, I will also provide you with door to door service regarding clearing the car at the Lagos port in Papa if need be (Totally Optional) as you can choose to clear your car yourself as well.
   Once car has been identified you will receive photos via e-mail with full details on the vehicle before i proceed with transaction so you are totally involved with proceedings regarding the transaction before any deal is made here in the U.S.
   Payment is made in full to my Lagos contact Mr Olabode Adewale (08028291616/ 08063069735) who is also my clearing agent that provides the door to door service. On meeting him you will be provided a receipt of payment in addition to a bill of sale which is a binding contract between you and us.
   Duration to make purchase is 1 week and shipping from Baltimore to Lagos is 18-21 days (excluding a week or more for U.S customs to clear the vehicle before sail). An original bill of laden is sent from the shipping company after 3 days the vessel carrying your vehicle has set sail.
     I purchase vehicles from year 2000 upwards and do NOT involve with Cotonou port, strictly Lagos!!
   I can be reached via e-mail on (yomibal@gmail.com) and once relationship has been established i will provide you with my local number here in the U.S so that i may be reached directly.
       A simple trial will convince you!!!

Do you collect payment in advance, or on delivery? Check your inbox for my mail.

TOKUNBO 2004 MERCEDES-BENZ S-350:price..n2.5m / Very Neat Tokunbo EOD 2005 Model For Sale @ Just N1.650M Only. / A Registered Toyota Dyna Pick -up For Sale.