Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu (587 Views)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by gidgiddy: 4:23pm On Jan 30
As bad as the Buhari regime was, I have no doubt that the Tinubu regime will be worse. Tinubu is going to fail woefully on the economy, insecurity, corruption and infrastructure. The man is beyond clueless

After 4 years of disastrous rule, true to type, Tinubu will seek re-election. These are what Tinubu supporters will tell you in 2027:

"He was learning the ropes, he now needs 4 years to fix Nigeria"

"He needs 4 more years to consolidate on his achievements"

"He should get another 4 years, he is the most experienced at the moment"

"The South has to use Tinubu to complete its 8 years"

"4 × 4 next level"

Feel free to add your own, what they will say in 2027 to allow the disaster called Bola Tinubu to continue.

1 Like

Re: This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by chopnaira: 4:25pm On Jan 30
Dey play my fan. Aslong as PDP stays seperate, he would win a second term.
Re: This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by advanceDNA: 4:28pm On Jan 30
chopnaira:

I member lai mohammed's statement.....

"Buhari's achievement are so big u cannot see it for now"

Nigga was a constant embarrassment to the buhari administration...but all na we we....so he could not be sacked...
Re: This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by TimeManager(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30
Many have eyes but they can't see, they can't see beyond the foods they want to put inside their stomach in the immediate. This was a similar sacrifice the developed economy had to pay to make their countries enviable. President Tinubu is on the right track.

-kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by WakeUpNigerians: 4:58pm On Jan 30
They will say he was busy building Nigeria masterplan!

By flexing in France grin
Re: This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by BeninRefugees: 5:04pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
Many have eyes but they can't see, they can't see beyond the foods they want to put inside their stomach in the immediate. This was a similar sacrifice the developed economy had to pay to make their countries enviable. President Tinubu is on the right track.

-kiss the truth!

Tinubu fans cheesy
Re: This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by Tochi360: 5:08pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Apc was never created to make Nigeria better, they only joined forces to snatch Power from pdp and keep it at all cost.

Kiss the truth!
Re: This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30
chopnaira:
Ok
Re: This Is What They Will Say In 2027 About Tinubu by Bobloco: 1:18am On Jan 31
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

You claim to kiss the truth, but what you actually do here is to kiss lies, falsehood, and propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Have To Ban The Use Of Dollars In Nigeria - Senator Ned Nwoko / That Allen Is "Cornfused" About N200K Vs £2000 / Gov Otti Charges Un Habitat To Quicken Work On Design Of Aba Master Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.