Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced (28854 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by sslcrypt: 7:20pm On Jan 30
Massiveglory:
The first 48-72hrs after Peter obi becomes president, even without doing anything, the value of the naira will naturally pick up.

The joy and happiness in the land will naturally unleash a glory of fresh air that will instantly tweak things.

To be honest I felt this will happen. Just positive sentiment alone will pull everyone together.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by IgnobleJay: 7:22pm On Jan 30
Ok
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Jeyun: 7:22pm On Jan 30
haffaze777:
The ipob plesident
you mean platue state too is also ipob?

Terrorist of the dead AKA skull Minners will not surprise us

I believe your own president is a skull minenner president too

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by SaturnNick(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30
I love plateau people.
President, labor party
Governor, pdp
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by badoh(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Believe it or not, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this economic mess had INEC declared Peter Obi the winner of the last election. Nigerians are not ready to have a working country yet.
Did he win the election? Why are you people so emotional? So you mean INEC should just announce him as the winner despite failing woefully in the core north?

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by hammer567: 7:23pm On Jan 30
yinkeys:
The momentum this guy is garnering meanwhile the other guy is chilling in another continent
Are you sure people won’t force this guy to power in 2027

IT WAS NIGERIANS THAT VOTED OBI IN 2023, HE IS MAKING SURE THEIR VOTE IS NOT COMPLETELY WASTED.

IF ANYBODY DONT WANT HIM TO PERFORM, THEY SHOULD DEFEAT HIM IN A FAIR CONTEST IN 2027.

AS A CITIZEN, IT IS HIS RIGHT TO VISIT ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY AND AS A POLITICAL ACTIVIST, HE CAN BE GREETED BY THE PEOPLE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by michlins(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Believe it or not, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this economic mess had INEC declared Peter Obi the winner of the last election. Nigerians are not ready to have a working country yet.
whoever won will meet this mess made by Buhari and APC

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Lexjully: 7:24pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
This is a show of shame, more shameful using the bereaved to score political points. I don't see him go to Anambra where two brothers were killed or Imo where two policemen were killed and the people hailing him with camera in their faces, such a red carpet condolence will never happen in the east. Why take advantage of the vulnerable people in the north?

-kiss the truth!

You are forever doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by johnog4sure: 7:24pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:
This is a show of shame, more shameful using the bereaved to score political points. I don't see him go to Anambra where two brothers were killed or Imo where two policemen were killed and the people hailing him with camera in their faces, such a red carpet condolence will never happen in the east. Why take advantage of the vulnerable people in the north?

-kiss the truth!
You will hurt yourself badly, I have said it before, becareful how u do these things u do

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by AMI3(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Is it against the law for him to go to any state.
Why are u guys focusing so much attention on PO movement?

How many states has your president visited? Instead he will be going to where he is not wanted.

Tell him to put his a*s one place and enjoy his country.

U guys said PO is nobody but yet u keep allowing his movement to be a problem to u guys.

What a pathetic generation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Jeyun: 7:25pm On Jan 30
haffaze777:

Wetin concern me concern wetin plateau people be? People wey deh follow ipob candidate no be ipob
and people wey dey follow skull Minners president wetin them be? Terrorist of the dead people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by blackgold2018(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30
Rebuker:
How is he even doing this?
because hes actually the people's choice

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by hammer567: 7:27pm On Jan 30
AMI3:

Is it against the law for him to go to any state.
Why are u guys focusing so much attention on PO movement?

How many states has your president visited? Instead he will be going to where he is not wanted.

Tell him to put his a*s one place and enjoy his country.

U guys said PO is nobody but yet u keep allowing his movement to be a problem to u guys.

What a pathetic generation.

President Bola Tinubu Spent $3.5 Million On Travel In His First 6 Months In Office

TINUBU EXCEED TRAVEL BUDGET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_m8PB8NRY8
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Blaze14k: 7:27pm On Jan 30
Angelfrost:

The man is blessed and made... You should be more worried about the state of an average Nigerian before next elections.

Since you people are more concerned about election winners and losers than the actual state of your nation.

I heard someone say tinubu miscrants love to suffer and I thought it was a lie buh the evidence is too clear

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by tunde1200(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:
The people's president

For your side oh not here in Yoruba land and the northern part.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by BenklinsJones(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

Ozuor

Lol grin
Trust me, if I were to die of hunger before then all Obidients will be long gone including you.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by frugal(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30
Rebuker:
How is he even doing this?

Why do you think APC and the agbado supporters keep pushing propaganda everyday to tarnish his image? Just go thru the comments on this page thread to see how pathetic they are. They're used to bad leadership, so they can't believe this guy is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Larryndelaw: 7:28pm On Jan 30
Unannounced as what. What is his position? Obidients are just so gullible. Then keep using u people.to.play ping-pong. By the way when is Aisha going to give audit of the money ? They have forgotten.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by dikings(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30
Peter the man fit for the cap

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by tunde1200(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30
Cyberterror:
grin

If his visit is unannounced, why is he in a convoy with party agents and politicians riding with him through a market? Peter Obi and his 419 character doesn't surprise people anymore.

All the followers are 419s.
president of liers

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by phorget(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:
The next elections are over three years away. I hope he doesn't put himself in trouble before then.

How is he going to put himself into trouble please?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by blackgold2018(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!
you are very foolish, even at this present economy..

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Sizwezi: 7:30pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:
The people's president

That’s wassup.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Kingrshd3: 7:30pm On Jan 30
So PitObi has turned anambra to America during his time of governa6in the state Abi

Stupid you🤡

Vischy:

Peter Obi, the only drug the reckless and clueless government have for their weak support base.

Oga they are killing Nigerians in Jos.
Ans: PETER OBI.

Oga: the prices of stable foods are increasing what do we do?

Oga: bandits have sacked a whole community in Kaduna

Oga: Naira has lost over 100% of its value and it is still loosing.

Oga : people are suffering because of bad governance
Ans: PETER OBI

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Zico5(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Inec should declare illegitimate person as the president. I don't blame u, some of u are full of vices that's beyond human understanding. Take it or leave it, Obi can never rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Larryndelaw: 7:32pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:
The people's president
Myopic people president. If they conduct election btw him and ATIKU today, who is going to win. But you will.never see Atiku running up and down like heedless chicken. I learnt Atiku told him to be doing all the roaming about and he will.make Obi vice president. Not knowing that Atiku don't keep promises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by blackgold2018(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30
Cyberterror:
grin

If his visit is unannounced, why is he in a convoy with party agents and politicians riding with him through a market? Peter Obi and his 419 character doesn't surprise people anymore.
aren't you people tired. Elections is over.

I hope you can afford 3square meal per day. Because na only poor people dey reason like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Praktikals(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30
Vischy:
Anybody supporting APC should be checked in the nearest hospital for mental health
Obi should not overstretch his luck in the next election. He should contest for senate. The best he can get in a presidential election is 3rd position.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by AMI3(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30
sirchim:
Bro, we the Northerners, love OBI the Tsunami, and we voted him too, but bullion dollar thief, stole our mandate 🤔

Guy u funny ooo
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Bobloco: 7:34pm On Jan 30
Penguin2:
Conduct elections one million times and Obi will still beat Tinubu silly and require a Yakubu to shutdown the IREV and conjour numbers for him.

Conduct elections 1million times and all those who voted Obi in the last election will still vote for him. I can tell you authoritatively that Obi has not lost a single supporter; instead he has gained more supporters after it has been confirmed that the brain of their Emilokan is hollow.

Obi is the Daddy of their daddy.

And their daddy will forever live under the shadow of Obi.

Atiku/Obi2027.

Make I see how una wan take rig am.

Please, how possible is it for me to like this comment a thousand times?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by gigabyte13: 7:35pm On Jan 30
All hail the street president...
Social media commander in Chief of the armed forces.
Make una sha dey deceive this gbajue.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by eldoradoxx: 7:36pm On Jan 30
Obi has taken the presidency from Tinubu. Obi is forming a shadow Presidency in place of Tinubu. Tinubu is nowhere to be found, Obi is virtually everywhere, visiting those traumatized by insecurity, those who are sick, those who affected and displaced by insecurity, donating for the upgrade of hospitals. He is simply trying to tell Tinubu to wake up and empathize with Nigerians going through horrible crisis whether it is in Jos or Bwari or Benue or Zamfara or Ibadan, where ever the people need to see their leader come comfort them, Obi goes there.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Member Killed For Planting 16 Bombs In Borno Market / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me / Labour Party Defeats PDP, Wins Nsukka/Igbo-Eze South Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.