Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

If Nigeria Breaks Today, Which Region Is The Most Prepared Economically And Politically? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Breaks Today, Which Region Is The Most Prepared Economically And Politically? (706 Views)

APC Primaries Is Today, Which Of Our Entertainers Will Scale Through? / Which Region Love One Nigeria Most? / If NIGERIA Was To Divide Which Region Will SUFFER Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Breaks Today, Which Region Is The Most Prepared Economically And Politically? by helpee(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2011
The south east is a potential china or taiwan in the hands of a good leader. The south west is very rich in human resources and that is the most resources the world over. The south south will be the first to go in2 civil war cos of different militant faction waiting to control the oil while the north will probably overtake afghanistan sudan or somalia as a breeding groung for terrorist. Any contrary opinion?
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Today, Which Region Is The Most Prepared Economically And Politically? by Goldmind1(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2011
GBAM!
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Today, Which Region Is The Most Prepared Economically And Politically? by Afam4eva(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2011
You've got it spot on.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Today, Which Region Is The Most Prepared Economically And Politically? by BootyOnMe: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2011
The North abeg. I will convert to Sharia and will even help them burn down all the churches all over the North.
I will not live with Igbo and Yoruba peeps!
Lai lai! cheesy

Best option? I will burn my Nigerian passport and NEVER return. See wetin Igbo and Yoruba peeps dey take us do for NL? Notherner nor dey for hia o!

God forbid I say!
Re: If Nigeria Breaks Today, Which Region Is The Most Prepared Economically And Politically? by efisher(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
Economically: SS
Politically: SW
Bokoharamically: NW

(1) (Reply)

Where Is President Goodluck Geting It Wrong In His Administration. / Jonathan Is Billed To Be The Last President Of A United Nigeria / Fire Razes Down Funtua Market In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.