Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,309 members, 7,857,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning (5591 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Christistruth00: 1:52pm On Jan 31
Not Bad

Thanks for the photos
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Ebubu2: 3:08pm On Jan 31
Myrepublic:
See as una dey expose people compound. Imagine na those days when person dey bath aside.. Na so una go carry person nude round the world.. Terrible Technology.. (TT)
lmao u took it personal 🤣
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by DeLaRue: 3:44pm On Jan 31
This year's harmattan feels like the harmattan of old.

I like it.

If only a few other things can go back to how they used to be.

I wish we could go back to when people used to be more honest, respectful, and even somewhat naive.

Many aspects of today's modernisation and technology have turned society upside down.
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Ttipsy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 31
DeLaRue:
This year's harmattan feels like the harmattan of old.

I like it.

If only a few other things can go back to how they used to be.

I wish we could go back to when people used to be more honest, respectful, and even somewhat naive.

Many aspects of today's modernisation and technology have turned society upside down.
harmattan of the old ? Lol
Just like a white saying snow of old? Really laughable.
The problem with Africa is underdevelopment.
Build roads and you see all this dust disappear

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by naptu2: 4:40pm On Jan 31
Ttipsy:

That same dust sometimes appears in Europe (don't you know what harmattan is? )

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by ahmedio2017(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31
OKUCHI11:
what we are doing is nothing compared to the damages that has been done in the name of the imaginary sky daddy

Sponsored by who? It is somebody like you terrorist that is sponsoring those people you are talking about all in the name of tarnishing Islam. God will expose you all by his willing.
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Ikinternational: 5:33pm On Jan 31
ahmedio2017:

Sponsored by who? It is somebody like you terrorist that is sponsoring those people you are talking about all in the name of tarnishing Islam. God will expose you all by his willing.

Guy you're not well. I say it with my full chest
You literally inserted Islam where it didn't belong 🤦🏾‍♂️
No wonder majority of the world thinks you're demented
Just walking around looking for insult n trouble
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Oceanfl0w: 6:33pm On Jan 31
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Oceanfl0w: 6:36pm On Jan 31
Ttipsy:

Kindly look up what harmattan is, okay
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Ttipsy(f): 8:07pm On Jan 31
Oceanfl0w:

Kindly look up what harmattan is, okay
okay it’s harmattan we should all shock ourselves with dust?
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by papyjaypaul: 8:55pm On Jan 31
Imagine someone saying Africa is under developed because of dust caused by wind. Oyinbo don deceive you with packaging. You better apologise to your Maker for such a foolish statement. You don't want to see the ugly side of oyinbo world when nature works, you go begin de thank goodness say Africa is lucky with the best of weather but ungrateful with the way they treat themsleves with that lucky weather.
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by cadmanspize: 9:54pm On Jan 31
papyjaypaul:
Imagine someone saying Africa is under developed because of dust caused by wind. Oyinbo don deceive you with packaging. You better apologise to your Maker for such a foolish statement. You don't want to see the ugly side of oyinbo world when nature works, you go begin de thank goodness say Africa is lucky with the best of weather but ungrateful with the way they treat themsleves with that lucky weather.
Are u making sense or what? Cause u sound dumb...
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Ttipsy(f): 10:42pm On Jan 31
papyjaypaul:
how many kilometer of tard roads do we have in urban centers in Nigeria or even Africa as large ?
Wind blow up sands and other particles on the roads making everywhere to look so dusty.
Harmattan do come with heavy wind remember? Now imagine if there were no dust for the winds to carry around…
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by ahmedio2017(m): 9:19am On Feb 01
Ikinternational:

Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by ahmedio2017(m): 9:22am On Feb 01
Ikinternational:

I will not abuse u, my religion against that, is that what your use.less religion teaches you? No wonder learn to respect other people's beliefs. For your information it is you terrorists that are killing people in the name of Islam just to tarnish the image of Islam but God will destr.oy you all. Mumu
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Ikinternational: 9:34am On Feb 01
ahmedio2017:

I will not abuse u, my religion against that, is that what your use.less religion teaches you? No wonder learn to respect other people's beliefs. For your information it is you terrorists that are killing people in the name of Islam just to tarnish the image of Islam but God will destr.oy you all. Mumu

Mumu indeed. Still writing rubbish

Oya go look for another insult.... stupid boy
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by ahmedio2017(m): 11:28am On Feb 01
Ikinternational:

Mumu indeed. Still writing rubbish

Oya go look for another insult.... stupid boy

I just realized the region that you comes from, no wonder. You guys lack respect, wisdom and manner of approach. Imbe.cile.
Re: Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning by Ikinternational: 8:14pm On Feb 01
ahmedio2017:

I just realized the region that you comes from, no wonder. You guys lack respect, wisdom and manner of approach. Imbe.cile.

You can't whoop my ass . And you haven't achieved anything worth of note. IRL the only words you're saying to me is oga and sir . #superfacts

I don't do region or we. Successful people don't have to.

Dipshit . Die with the hate intact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! / FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan / Drinking Competition In Ebonyi Organized By Ali Odefa, Governor Umahi's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.