Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) (42123 Views)

Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Fearurcreeator: 10:19am On Feb 01
Nostring:
Very nice but check well ,na set up...naso my wife sent me 100k on the 30th my birthday say make I take flex the day treat myself nicely...in the space of 2days I don spend almost all the money back for her 😂...she don use please help me buy this, help me buy that on your way kill me... and I no fit talk no due to her generosity few days ago..

women are proper scammer
My own just buy new T-shirt... I don dey pay back early this morning...

3 Likes

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by FFIA: 10:24am On Feb 01
JennyClay will not like this. grin
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 10:25am On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

While I acknowledge her thoughtful gesture which defies the Nigerian girl norm, ladies must know that men are not moved by these things.

I can't think of a better birthday gift for a man from his woman; let alone a meatseller than a portion of a lady's moist meat served on his bed, awaiting to be devoured in sweat and throes of passion.

Sex isn't all that bro... And a real husband gets lots of sex from his wife
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by socialjustice93: 10:46am On Feb 01
Nostring:
Very nice but check well ,na set up...naso my wife sent me 100k on the 30th my birthday say make I take flex the day treat myself nicely...in the space of 2days I don spend almost all the money back for her 😂...she don use please help me buy this, help me buy that on your way kill me... and I no fit talk no due to her generosity few days ago..

women are proper scammer

Lol this is so funny. Like they're proper scammers grin

2 Likes

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Expanse2020(m): 10:59am On Feb 01
Guuf(ood)lady where are
Flat chest girl Dem go dey look for man to do everything for dem
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by henrimoto(m): 11:06am On Feb 01
westlius:
What sweets a man is if his wife loves him unconditionally no matter his occupation or income.
He will never forget her when he is very comfortable.

Most times when ladies complain I dated him for 7years and he has left me
Most of those 7yrs the men were abused, insulted and dehumanised, men will just be quiet and wait for there turn to reciprocate
...hmnn
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by henrimoto(m): 11:16am On Feb 01
TOPBOND:
Nice One. Meat selling was once a lucrative business not now in this BUBU Regime.
Meat cost ooo.
...Even at the Present rate of inflation on prices of commodities, people still dey buy and eat meat... Well-well sef.

Meat na part of food wey large number of persons no fit bear to miss in their pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nostring: 11:38am On Feb 01
Goke7:

that's a good woman you have there, appreciate her. She means well
yes bro.. she's the best
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nostring: 11:39am On Feb 01
Fearurcreeator:

My own just buy new T-shirt... I don dey pay back early this morning...
😂😂😂
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Basicend: 12:35pm On Feb 01
TOPBOND:
Nice One. Meat selling was once a lucrative business not now in this BUBU Regime.
Meat cost ooo.

There is no business that is lucrative in Nigeria now. . Only Yahoo Yahoo and politicians are cashing out.
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by maxiart2(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01
dkidd:

Time done reach to chain u
😂😂😂
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Drone95(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01
Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/i/michaelayohilarious
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Xiaohei(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

While I acknowledge her thoughtful gesture which defies the Nigerian girl norm, ladies must know that men are not moved by these things.

I can't think of a better birthday gift for a man from his woman; let alone a meatseller than a portion of a lady's moist meat served on his bed, awaiting to be devoured in sweat and throes of passion.

What made you think she won’t serve him her “moist meat” when he returned home? Or would you have loved to see her serving her “moist meat” to her husband in public? grin grin
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01
talented321:
You gat be proud of what you have..
To all the lazy women who think men are robot and you are a queen, men also have feelings and emotions..
You shall leave long for this statement.

You will never contact any STD as you thread on the path on fornication, may marine girls be far from you, and you shall marry a virgin wife. So shall it be.

This I have seen.
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by BigIyanga: 1:48pm On Feb 01
delzbaba:
Ghetto love
e no matter. Na ghetto and village love produced millions of us. Na humble beginnings that matter

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by kay29000(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01
finallybusy:
Fine boy. He looks too fresh for me to believe it’s his day job. Which of the women is the wife?

The one with the spaghetti strap gown
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Itiskdg121(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01
You are very correct.
Even me, I will never abandon my wife. That woman is God sent.
Sometimes, I thank my star for having her. She's not perfect, but I will rate her 95% so far.
Reasons I pity most men who stays with abusive partners.
Peace is golden
westlius:
What sweets a man is if his wife loves him unconditionally no matter his occupation or income.
He will never forget her when he is very comfortable.
Most times when ladies complain I dated him for 7years and he has left me
Most of those 7yrs the men were abused, insulted and dehumanised, men will just be quiet and wait for there turn to reciprocate

2 Likes

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Narnah(f): 3:18pm On Feb 01
Lovely gesture
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by kinkydude: 3:56pm On Feb 01
This is lovely. Women and meat/suya sellers na customer daada ni😁
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by westlius(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01
Itiskdg121:
You are very correct.
Even me, I will never abandon my wife. That woman is God sent.
Sometimes, I thank my star for having her. She's not perfect, but I will rate her 95% so far.
Reasons I pity most men who stays with abusive partners.
Peace is golden
I like how you love and respect your wife
Y men stays in abusive marriages is because no way out of there current situations

1 Like

Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by placeofallure(f): 5:27pm On Feb 01
talented321:
You gat be proud of what you have..
To all the lazy women who think men are robot and you are a queen, men also have feelings and emotions..

Yes o! You're right one hundred percent.
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Luckysbab: 9:35pm On Feb 01
Nostring:

women are proper scammer

cheesy
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by CockPit: 1:54am On Feb 02
That meat seller may be making more than millions of graduates with fat ties
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Coolsat(m): 9:09am On Feb 02
She's getting well dicked, that's the effect of what you are seeing.
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by ColonelMichael: 4:15pm On Feb 02
westlius:

I like how you love and respect your wife
Y men stays in abusive marriages is because no way out of there current situations

There must be a way out for someone like me, I will scatter everything with my own personal hands.

hiaa! for this short live?
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by westlius(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02
ColonelMichael:

There must be a way out for someone like me, I will scatter everything with my own personal hands.

hiaa! for this short live?
Hahaha no gree for anybodi ooo
Re: Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02
Win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.