Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,569 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships (236 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Didijiji: 8:43am On Feb 01
Fellow Nigerians,

It is high time we sat and looked at what is left for Nigeria because with the way it is going, we may soon have no country to call ours. It is happening faster than we can imagine...

Lately, I sit back most times to remember life before 2015. It was very affordable, valuable and meaningful except for the cases of insecurity fueled by desperate politicians, media propaganda and greed

To think that we remember buying a bag of 50kg rice for #8k, it is currently sold above 60k. Egg was #30 each and now sold close to 150. Fuel sold at #216 was used to campaign against Goodluck Jonathan by APC, Tinubu, Osinbajo and all.

GEJ attempted to remove fuel subsidy and then a whole tribe of politicians and tribe occupied Ojota in protest, making coffins with posters of the President. Little did we know that these men were protesting and advocating for the destruction of our lives.

9 years after, Nigeria is headed in a direction of pain, shame and hardship led by the APC government that came in 2015. They have literally blamed everything possible for their ineptitude including the masses.

For the first time in history, the Naira rose to over #1.5k to a dollar with no sign of halts or reduction. Surprisingly, Nigerians are docile and quiet. It is either we are too decimated to react or we are comfortable with living the APC HARD LIFE

It is said the HAD I KNOWN comes at last. I am sure this is the tale of the average Nigerian. The mistake of 2015, 2019 and 2023 have come to hunt and hurt us baaaaaadddlllyyy and I'm not even sure we can recover except God intervenes.

Is there hope? I dont even know... I cant see any... From the of odor fart, we know the quality of poo

This is January and dollar is already above 1.5k. What will happen by June and then December

Are they clueless? do they need prayers? are we being punished for the wrong choice?

What is happening to our beloved country NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Xscape1993(m): 8:48am On Feb 01
The evil party call APC is a pain to Nigerians.
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Naijanascam: 8:54am On Feb 01
On his mandate we are all standing...
Everything is going going going down with the speed of light....
Electricity is Zero in as we speak
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Didijiji: 8:55am On Feb 01
This is time to arise and act ooo

No one owns Nigeria

We all do
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by youngsahito(m): 9:00am On Feb 01
Nigerians are all hypocrite, during next election you will see them voting for this same party that has bring hardship on them after collecting 2k. I'm still surprised on how Dapo won the election in Ogun state for somebody that can't point to any tangible project he commission on his first term in office.
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Didijiji: 9:07am On Feb 01
youngsahito:
Nigerians are all hypocrite, during next election you will see them voting for this same party that has bring hardship on them after collecting 2k. I'm still surprised on how Dapo won the election in Ogun state for somebody that can't point to any tangible project he commission on his first term in office.
This 1.5k per dollar is the height of it
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Goodlady(f): 9:12am On Feb 01
Didijiji:
This 1.5k per dollar is the height of it
The party has shown they aren't better.
They deserve any anger they get!
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by DAREH13: 9:14am On Feb 01
Party of hardships indeed
The thing no favour their followers and their family again

Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/i/babaloladare50635360908
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Didijiji: 9:20am On Feb 01
Goodlady:

The party has shown they aren't better.
They deserve any anger they get!
And they posed like they can do better

bunch of dullards packaged to deceive the gullible
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Goodlady(f): 9:22am On Feb 01
Didijiji:
And they posed like they can do better

bunch of dullards packaged to deceive the gullible
That's the strategy of all parties. We v been eating deceits since 1999. But it's obvious APC ll suffer the sins of themselves and that of others. Whatever befall them, they are responsible?
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Didijiji: 12:02pm On Feb 01
Goodlady:

That's the strategy of all parties. We v been eating deceits since 1999. But it's obvious APC ll suffer the sins of themselves and that of others. Whatever befall them, they are responsible?
hmmm
Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Justnation: 12:13pm On Feb 01
The worst part is that some renegades are still supporting the evil government, deceiving themselves that APC is up to something good tomorrow.

Some will even tell you that things have spoiled before and tinubu want to repair it.
Tell me when rice was 6k and now that it is 65k when can you say things were bad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc ... A Party Of Pain, Shame And Hardships by Didijiji: 11:06pm On Feb 01
Justnation:
The worst part is that some renegades are still supporting the evil government, deceiving themselves that APC is up to something good tomorrow.

Some will even tell you that things have spoiled before and tinubu want to repair it.
Tell me when rice was 6k and now that it is 65k when can you say things were bad?
Tinubu is super clueless

(1) (Reply)

Another Tanker Explosion Rocks Lagos Community (photo + video) / BREAKING! Main Reason Labour Party National Chairman Was Arrested In Benin / Tinubu: The Poor Catch Dollar Fever Without Foreign Taste Or Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.