Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo (27486 Views)

November Salaries Of FG Civil Servants Delayed Over ‘technical Glitch’ / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / Federal Civil Servants To Go On Strike Over Unpaid Promotion Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Starships4u(m): 9:42am On Feb 01
Qenqen...
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by ceejay80s(m): 9:43am On Feb 01
FalseProphet1:
I see a military coup taking place in Nigeria very soon. Watch out for this prophecy...

This I have seen.
Mali , niger and Benin republic go laff tire when it happens to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Treadway: 9:43am On Feb 01
Ravenna:

Don't be sad that roses have thorns.
Be glad that thorns have Roses.
lol... understood

Only problem is there are no roses to feast our eyes on, but it's all good.
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by tiswell(m): 9:43am On Feb 01
Goodlady:

Do you see that this govt is failing and not learning from PDP?
By the time people's anger ripe on them, they ll suffer the curse of all govts since 1999.
shaaaarrrap,you hy po crite!

When you were shouting 'emilokan on ur man hood we stand" few months ago, didn't you envisaged thesr failures?

Oloriburuk sombori!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Goodlady(f): 9:43am On Feb 01
ceejay80s:

Time is coming even the army can't stop us, let them continue to provoke us,
Has tinubu and sanwo olu not received alert for their salary for this month?
Let's ask Seunmsg, Manirbk & some that look like APC!
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by duduade: 9:43am On Feb 01
FalseProphet1:
I see a military coup taking place in Nigeria very soon. Watch out for this prophecy...

This I have seen.

It won't happen

1 Like

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:45am On Feb 01
seunmsg:
As at this morning, personnel warrants have not been initiated on GIFMIS. If you’re on IPPIS, I am sorry you’re not getting your salary anytime soon. And yes, this is totally unacceptable. The Accountant General, DG Budget Office and the Minister of Finance should be collectively sanctioned.
Noo
We are not going to sanction anyone
Anybody that needs money should go to their cooperative
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Goodlady(f): 9:45am On Feb 01
tiswell:
shaaaarrrap,you hy po crite!

When you were shouting 'emilokan on ur man hood we stand" few months ago, didn't you envisaged thesr failures?

Oloriburuk sombori!!!
Pained boy, your anger was cos I turned you down. I m not ya mate. It's on your manhood I ll stand.
You better come out and protest before hunger kill you!

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by gfelo(m): 9:46am On Feb 01
🤣
DatNiggaDaz:
Ok.

Tinubulation is also a form of government where your little paycheck will be " delayed beyond normal" as a surprise for a bigger & better paycheck.

Let's continue to stand for the man with the hood grin grin

1 Like

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Kinzo0917(m): 9:46am On Feb 01
We are hungry ooo

This is january and we are broke
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by boom99(m): 9:47am On Feb 01
Them just dey delay salary anyhow everywhere. I no go gree for anybody. I dey vex like this
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by gfelo(m): 9:48am On Feb 01
The matter even the make me think if this people have small sense at all

Goodlady:
If this is true, FG just like to disgrace itself.
People are fed up. All these are making the anger of people very thick!
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by onyxo76(m): 9:49am On Feb 01
very bad, you will work for a month and be doing fasting and prayer for salary to be paid, no wonder our department car park dey empty today most people have no money to buy fuel for their cars.

1 Like

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by tiswell(m): 9:49am On Feb 01
Goodlady:

Pained boy, your anger was cos I turned you down. I m not ya mate. It's on your manhood I ll stand.
You better come out and protest before hunger kill you!
I don't do single moms,moreover,I wonder when,where, or how you turned me down.

I never see single virg!na finish,na single mom wahala I wan enter,wen I don't want to be unfortunate in life.
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Anunakeeh: 9:52am On Feb 01

1 Like

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Goodlady(f): 9:52am On Feb 01
tiswell:
I don't do single moms,moreover,I wonder when,where, or how you turned me down.

I never see single virg!na finish,na single mom wahala I wan enter,wen I don't want to be unfortunate in life.

You are already unfortunate cos you are suffering in this Nigeria when ya mates are reaping dollars in Canada.
I ll frustrate you till you drink izal or sniper on this site. Okan e o ni bale!

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Feb 01
"We need his brain not his body"

Well that fraudulent brain is currently in France sealing private deals for his cousin's company and the few criminals in his circle.

By the time Baba is done planting his people in places that matter like he did in Lagos, there would be nothing left for the common man middle class. The common man is already a finished man. They are no longer in the food chain.

4 Likes

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Goodlady(f): 9:52am On Feb 01
gfelo:
The matter even the make me think if this people have small sense at all

Then no get

2 Likes

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by tiswell(m): 9:54am On Feb 01
Goodlady:

You are already unfortunate cos you are suffering in this Nigeria when ya mates are reaping dollars in Canada.
I ll frustrate you till you drink izal or sniper on this site. Okan e o ni bale!
you think I'm based in your sh!t hole of a country?

Dey play you hear!
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Aldol: 9:55am On Feb 01
Redundant workers
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by geezynoni: 9:56am On Feb 01
Mannnnnnnn
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Goodlady(f): 9:56am On Feb 01
tiswell:
you think I'm based in your sh!t hole of a country?

Dey play you hear!
Yes lier boy. You are in Nigeria doing sapa!
That's why you can't afford a good gf. You ll suffer more this year cos dollar is going to N2K.
Let my words hunt you more!

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by 2mch(m): 9:57am On Feb 01
So that guy had how many months in 2023 to do his or her work? At this current time I do not think salary should be delayed. Tinubu really need to work on setting a tone so everyone will be on their toes. This is bad no matter how you see it and it should not happen. Don’t let saboteurs destroy your government.

1 Like

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by AllahOfBlood: 9:57am On Feb 01
cheesy cheesy

Nothing is even normal under APC
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Ravenna: 9:58am On Feb 01
Treadway:
lol... understood

Only problem is there are no roses to feast our eyes on, but it's all good.

You have a smartphone with internet data, youre not in the mortuary etc.
there are so many people who dream of having a life like yours.
If we could spend time counting our blessings, one by one, rather than obsessing on our obstacles, we would realize how blessed we are, truly.

Psalm 36:5-10;- Count Your Blessings.

2 Likes

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by tiswell(m): 10:00am On Feb 01
Goodlady:

Yes lier boy. You are in Nigeria doing sapa!
That's why you can't afford a good gf. You ll suffer more this year cos dollar is going to N2K.
Let my words hunt you more!
I'm in a country where every institution works well.

It's not easy being a single mom, especially in the your self-imposed suffering you guys did at the polls on February.

May,you find help

1 Like

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Goodlady(f): 10:02am On Feb 01
tiswell:
I'm in a country where every institution works well.

It's not easy being a single mom, especially in the your self-imposed suffering you guys did at the polls on February.

May,you find help
Werey I never born. As for February, it's the decision of those that voted BAT. Hoebee too was a 419. So stop feeling the pains & move on.

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:03am On Feb 01
Penguin2:
Hahahahaha!

So what has now been the gain of subsidy removal if they can’t pay salary?

Abi Seyi and Remi haven’t stolen enough yet?
Let us ask seunmsg
He knows how the govt has been working day and night to pay staff salaries
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Free2Fly: 10:03am On Feb 01
seunmsg:
As at this morning, personnel warrants have not been initiated on GIFMIS. If you’re on IPPIS, I am sorry you’re not getting your salary anytime soon. And yes, this is totally unacceptable. The Accountant General, DG Budget Office and the Minister of Finance should be collectively sanctioned.

You're moving from an ardent, diehard supporter to an unfortunate wailer.

Una go see shege in the hands of that clueless drugbag.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by tiswell(m): 10:04am On Feb 01
Goodlady:

Werey I never born. As for February, it's the decision of those that voted BAT. Hoebee too was a 419. So stop feeling the pains & move on.
sweet plum,suit ya sef!
Re: January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:04am On Feb 01
JasonScoolari:
When they were appointed by the incompetent buffoon called Tinubu, you guys were hailing them, making them look like the best thing after Hot Jollof rice.

You're sorry? As per government official on Nairaland?

🤡
They said he's good at talent hunting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / Off And At Work Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.