Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) (31257 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by AMI3(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01
grin grin
Hohaiiiode:
no mind this guys. Gate keepers to the glorious English language . No be the same people like them deh vote in person wey f9 for English language for em waec?
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Sequences: 11:07pm On Feb 01
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Sequences: 11:11pm On Feb 01
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Maximeo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01
Gistmedia10:
In a recent development, Vice President Shettima has expressed his disapproval of the lighthearted response from Nigerians towards the depreciating value of the Naira against the US Dollar. While addressing the economic challenges faced by the country, VP Shettima criticized the prevailing laughter and labeled it as 'clownish.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-dZNRUTWZI

Idiot they said he's first class.
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by boldtruthalways: 11:19pm On Feb 01
You are the clown....mu^2
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by wonlasewonimi: 11:50pm On Feb 01
If this guy should become the prezzdent peren...ti yin ba yin niyen
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Kionrae: 11:58pm On Feb 01
Paraman:
I love the no nonsense VP jawe
no nonsense vp wey no fit handle insecurity , yamaya land on your head there
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by NastiLord: 12:35am On Feb 02
Britishpea:

Bad punctuation, bad arrangement, poor English and Wobble paragraphing. All in less than 100 words.

You canโ€™t succeed in as little as a council councilorship position.
But you understood everything he wrote else you wouldn't have quoted him. Abi e dey pain you say him no cry? grin grin grin
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us grin grin
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by CockPit: 12:43am On Feb 02
Nigerians deserve to be called clowns for electing these idiots to power!
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Minime10(f): 12:59am On Feb 02
Gistmedia10:
In a recent development, Vice President Shettima has expressed his disapproval of the lighthearted response from Nigerians towards the depreciating value of the Naira against the US Dollar. While addressing the economic challenges faced by the country, VP Shettima criticized the prevailing laughter and labeled it as 'clownish.'

Shettima the keeper of kabiru sokoto๐Ÿค“
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:10am On Feb 02
Gistmedia10:

The truth is always bitter,they are laughing the current government but they dying in pains.... instead of everybody to put heads together and fix the country some enemies of Nigeria are there insulting the issues. Goat is always a goat not their fault last last all goat go eat grass
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Chicagograduate(m): 1:20am On Feb 02
Naira floating.
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Ken5566: 1:47am On Feb 02
In the midst of all these, where is the brown teeth druggie?
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Ken5566: 1:56am On Feb 02
In the midst of all these, where is the brown teeth druggie?

Brief Nigerians that knows that they are incompetent to rule a country like Nigeria, are laughing at their overwhelming failures so far.

1 Like

Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Dennisochampa: 2:05am On Feb 02
Na obi supporters dey laugh... No be every Nigerian...
Those ones are myopic and can't see the real Picture...
Obi wouldn't have performed a miracle if he had managed to win the election but as it stands.... He will never rule 9ja

His supporters can continue to wail until the end of the world
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by patomberekpe(m): 2:14am On Feb 02
Each time i see this Man Shettima i see EVIL,KOKO HARAM BANDIT LEARDER.

1 Like

Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:23am On Feb 02
The brain dead, bokoharm buffoon is pained as Fvck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
# useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
DJ pls play CRY ME A RIVER for the senseless, senile simpleton ๐Ÿ˜‰ grin
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by GodisFirst: 3:19am On Feb 02
Gistmedia10:

That is a remark from a failure.
Nothing to offer anymore.
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Fearurcreeator: 3:40am On Feb 02
Hohaiiiode:
Come together kee you there. Are we the once Incharge of the economy. If your partyโ€™s and government policies are hurting the nation. Find ways to deal with it. Hit the ground running wey una talk . Tinubu will handle the economy, Shettima will deal with insecurity. Na clueless Nigerians I pity. Sadly my family is still there. Nonsense
Carry the comot na
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Trophy12: 5:15am On Feb 02
ivolt:

There is no "we" anywhere.
You should have learnt that by now.
very soon you will understand 'we' when the time comes.
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Morbeta11(m): 5:30am On Feb 02
dettolgel:
I never knew this guy was this dull.

Instead of focusing on how to fix the impending doom he was more concerned about who was or was laughing on Twitter.

If I were him I would be too embarrassed to even look at any social media posts at this very moment.

I no dey hear "Jagaban will fix Nigeria the way he fixed Lagos" ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by DanEmakoji(m): 7:02am On Feb 02
Useless and senseless leaders
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Princevee11(m): 7:24am On Feb 02
Suffering and smiling but his surprise that our God no dey shame us
vanbonattel:
He wanted to see us crying and weeping, his anger is that we are still laughing grin
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Princevee11(m): 7:24am On Feb 02
Boko Haram man
Gistmedia10:

Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by telleyway: 7:41am On Feb 02
Solowise0814:
you are a big fool for calling Nigerians clowns, you will not like what will befall you if you guys refused to fix our economy, you guys will run and abandone your houses. We aren't fool we are just being patient. Idiot

This shetima is the biggest fool!
First, they should have known that Nigeria is not a country to float her currency, $1 will soon be #5000.
Poor policies they are making and expect Nigerians to clap for them?
This man's BH alleged link is manifesting again
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Allisgud: 8:08am On Feb 02
Let me follow the idiot on Twitter,and give breakfast this morning even the person reading it for him will bellefull from the remina not๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by maasoap(m): 8:59am On Feb 02
Hohaiiiode:
Come together kee you there. Are we the once Incharge of the economy. If your partyโ€™s and government policies are hurting the nation. Find ways to deal with it. Hit the ground running wey una talk . Tinubu will handle the economy, Shettima will deal with insecurity. Na clueless Nigerians I pity. Sadly my family is still there. Nonsense

Japa people, is it not possible for you to find a way to evacuate all of them? This is what we have been saying, it is not possible for over 200 million population to japa. Japa advice is not the comprehensive solution
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Henrymas(m): 9:15am On Feb 02
Your Epilepsy sir, point of correction, you and your principal are the "clowns" here not Nigerians.
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by doncartel: 9:25am On Feb 02
Shettima is a laughing stock who doesnโ€™t know that he and his team (baloo) will go down as the most laughable team in Nigerian history.

Secondary school students of economics in Japan can manage an economy better than Shettima and his team.
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by dettolgel: 9:50am On Feb 02
Morbeta11:

I no dey hear "Jagaban will fix Nigeria the way he fixed Lagos" ๐Ÿ˜‚

He don red for everybody
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:13am On Feb 02
vanbonattel:
He wanted to see us crying and weeping, his anger is that we are still laughing grin
you really av vision aswear
Re: Vp Shettima Slams Nigerians For Laughing At Naira's Crisis - (video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:14am On Feb 02
Paraman:
I love the no nonsense VP jawe
fulani love fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences / Nigeria Is Home To A Terrorist Government โ€“ Australian Islamic Scholar / President Buhari Treks 800 Metres From Prayer Ground To Private Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.