Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living (48672 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / North-East Governors Decry Rising Banditry, Illegal Mining / Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by geoworldedu: 10:31am On Feb 03
iwaeda:
Today's elections for people to make a BOLD statement, but no. grin grin grin grin grin
Whether you vote or not, na BOLD rigging you go get grin
And whether they rig or not, na BOLD thieves go enter and nothing will change.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by ogashman(m): 10:32am On Feb 03
Skyehigher1:
Am a tinubu die headed supporter but if tinubu is not open all our borders this month I swear to God Almighty Allah I will never vote for him and I will work against him and I will make sure he will never returned to the presidency come 2027 inshallah infact am really disappointed... Fg think all our business man and woman care about our well being you close our borders and increase our suffering ..... infact I regret voting for you as president of this country . President bola Ahmed tinubu am very disappointed in you sir.... Despite all the love I have for you since you come to power my life is becoming worse than ever before..... Please sir Mr president open all our land borders let everything enter our country .... There is no farmers in a farm again due to the issue of insecurities .... All our business man and woman are callous ..... Please and please Mr president open our land borders this hardship is unpredictable for me and my family all your policy are affected my business and my life entirely

Mumu....u never see anything
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Mbanda(m): 10:32am On Feb 03
Godfullsam:

Shut up pls and top repeating this useless chorus of 'we will teach obi lesson' bla bla bla..

It gives you out as a senseless, myopic and pained loser.

Only idiots like you will think someone like obi would have made any tangible difference if he is the president.
Only idiots will think that Obi would have handled Nigeria the same way tinubu is doing.

For your information Obi is not tinubu. One is a successful business man while the other is a druggie.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by bionixs: 10:33am On Feb 03
Streetdoctor:

Westcoast are naturally shameless, so I dey surprise say dem still dey stand on d rotten Manhood
I no send them . My shi shi no enter any of them hand again. If you like should ''Twalee Baba'' , from now reach August

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Agunesinjaweola: 10:33am On Feb 03
If you voted Emilokan; thou shall NOT 🚫 COMPLAIN
Just enjoy the renewed hope !!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Fullfledged(m): 10:33am On Feb 03
Godfullsam:

Shut up pls and top repeating this useless chorus of 'we will teach obi lesson' bla bla bla..

It gives you out as a senseless, myopic and pained loser.

Only idiots like you will think someone like obi would have made any tangible difference if he is the president.

It will never have been like this if Peter Obi is the president, never, because he has conscience

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by soccerlite: 10:34am On Feb 03
Vischy:
We are teaching Peter Obi a lesson.

Is obi not apc

Now he's enjoying himself, jumping from pillar to post
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by bionixs: 10:34am On Feb 03
RONU oooooo!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by pat077: 10:34am On Feb 03
iwaeda:

Go and drink water. grin grin angry grin angry
water is not cheap anymore
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by RepoMan007: 10:38am On Feb 03
MichaelSokoto:

ur statement does not add up!

Wen there's movement, there's liquidity in free flow of business opportunities!

be like u skip marketing & business studies classes 4 secondary.

cool
You mean when a secretary with N50k salary decides to reside in Otta and work in VI so she transports with N1000 a day?

Or when someone stays in Nasarawa or Niger and works in Abuja abi?
Be playing.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:38am On Feb 03
Agboriotejoye:

I think you are not really wise.

You guys must sha find a way to bring in elections into issues

What is the relationship between not voting LP for gubernatorial and Tinubu's poor performance?
if u guys had voted out APC in Lagos, it would have bn a good starting point of dethroning him on towards 2027!

una no wise because tribalism took over ur brains!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Naijanascam: 10:38am On Feb 03
They are really BaTified into nothingness

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:41am On Feb 03
RepoMan007:
You mean when a secretary with N50k salary decides to reside in Otta and work in VI so she transports with N1000 a day?

Or when someone stays in Nasarawa or Niger and works in Abuja abi?
Be playing.
ur statement clearly shows dat u don't hustle.

Pls leave ur parents house & go hustle ur own first b4 u engage me on discussions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Saidfx(m): 10:41am On Feb 03
Jflex07:
Unfortunately, it will keep getting worse.. Nigeria is gone, now ,survive if you can.Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Hausa and all the tribes they feel am... E dey sweet me say na everybody dey suffer am...On your mandate urchins wail grin grin grin

Wailers will always wail. That is their way to wail. Nigeria is gone no be today
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by soccerlite: 10:44am On Feb 03
Skyehigher1:
Am a tinubu die headed supporter but if tinubu is not open all our borders this month I swear to God Almighty Allah I will never vote for him and I will work against him and I will make sure he will never returned to the presidency come 2027 inshallah infact am really disappointed... Fg think all our business man and woman care about our well being you close our borders and increase our suffering ..... infact I regret voting for you as president of this country . President bola Ahmed tinubu am very disappointed in you sir.... Despite all the love I have for you since you come to power my life is becoming worse than ever before..... Please sir Mr president open all our land borders let everything enter our country .... There is no farmers in a farm again due to the issue of insecurities .... All our business man and woman are callous ..... Please and please Mr president open our land borders this hardship is unpredictable for me and my family all your policy are affected my business and my life entirely

tinubu die hard

Your god said you be eating casavva, gari agbado

That one no do you

Werey want to eat rice

All of you that voted for tinubu-apc fulani herdsmen will visit you and your family

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Fcwilly: 10:45am On Feb 03
Even the AGBADO and CASSAVA that was promised by APC is no longer available.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Sijo01(f): 10:46am On Feb 03
Vischy:
We are teaching Peter Obi a lesson.

Serious lesson o.
He'll hear ween
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by femicyrus(m): 10:47am On Feb 03
Heartless Nigerians who are in the habit of inflating price of goods and services at the slightest increase in price of petrol have all gotten more wickedness from this government than what they usually offer Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by endisnear: 10:48am On Feb 03
the sufferness is too much why is our government doing this to us.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by RepoMan007: 10:50am On Feb 03
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Can you recall how the economies of many countries of the world including Nigerian economy turned to negative (as in minus) due to the COVID 19 pandemic LOCKDOWN? inspite of remote work that were springing up everywhere then?
lockdown also meant no gathering in public not just lack of movement.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Collins9156(m): 10:51am On Feb 03
But Tinubu is doing well...
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by K4daniel: 10:54am On Feb 03
I talk say Naija is not ripe for this subsidy removal one little boy was abusing me here..now they can't use the money realized from subsidy to save the rising cost of food.

There is hunger in the land.
Now everyone is feeling the pain. The rich and poor together but the poor are battered and broken by this policy.

God is merciful and kind.. He will help Nigeria in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Ambassadors: 10:55am On Feb 03
This book of lamentation has just began when you know that the heat will only increase till the next 8years. Sorry lol...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by stephenponti(m): 10:58am On Feb 03
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-decry-rising-cost-of-living/

APC must continue in power. The APC under Tinubu is a good coverment. The masses are happy. Nobody is begging. Tinubu must finish 8 years two term. Hunger must finish yoruba ronu miscreants. Don't discredit the good policies of the Chicago Pablo. Only α»‹nyamiri ibo and Peter Obi are suffering in silence in this coverment. Chukwudi cannot come and dominate Yoruba when iragbiji kingpin is the no 1 fu-ck-tard. una fada. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Beautifulday: 10:58am On Feb 03
NzogbuNzogbu:
Buhari no worst like this, as a southerner I dey shame to talk politics with a northerner now

Tinubu really drop the bar, shame no suppose allow a yoruba man open mouth dey talk politics on nairaland

Chai see una best

Buhari was worst than this. His saving grave was benefits scam. Before the benefits scam, people were stealing pot of food.

We too get short memory for this country.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by tollyboy5(m): 10:59am On Feb 03
MichaelSokoto:
Lagosians dat voted LP 4 presidency but turned their backs revoted in emilokan/APC in Lagos guber, how ee dey be 4 una bodi now?

Sorry to say, una no wise at all!

Na gbadebo we suppose vote?
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by FireUpNow(m): 10:59am On Feb 03
Jflex07:
I hate to read things like this, yes, some people voted for the old man,but majority vote PO but INec rigged the election in favour of the old man and APC.

Your submission is making to vomit because it's an absolute rubbish. You people don't have the interest of Nigeria at heart I steady tribalism has eaten you all deep. If people did not for for APC where will the INEC get the matrix to rig?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:03am On Feb 03
tollyboy5:

Na gbadebo we suppose vote?
is he not human?
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Godfullsam(m): 11:05am On Feb 03
Fullfledged:

It will never have been like this if Peter Obi is the president, never, because he has conscience

Ok
I hear you.

The same way they were hyping buhari, until he came and messed up everything.

I wish obi can rule Nigeria for one term, let's test something
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by tollyboy5(m): 11:05am On Feb 03
MichaelSokoto:

is he not human?
Is that how you vote in your state? You vote any kind of human.
The requirement is to be human, so sanwo-olu is an ape?
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Ollymaye2412: 11:06am On Feb 03
People still dey buy cement this time.. oga oh
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Okolo3662(m): 11:08am On Feb 03
"we will teach Peter Obi a lesson at polls"

We never start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.