Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe (2649 Views)

2023: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Vote Based On Ethnicity, Religion - Livinus Okwara / Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering / Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:43pm On Feb 02
For those that voted based on religion and tribe and claimed they are educated. YOUR EDUCATION NA WASTE.

- Rufai Oseni.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Hhansome(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02
Rufai the fire.

I laughed so hard the day I watched the VP calling Nigerians clowns. Hehehehehe!

I wonder who the real clown is now between a man who openly desecrated the office of the vp by calling the then occupant a good man and good men sells ice cream according to him.😂

They thought grabbing and snatching power is relative to just bearing titles and receiving salutes from the military. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

God save and make Nigeria great again cos idiots are everywhere in this country from head to toe.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by HarryGleb: 3:45pm On Feb 02
Ebi pawa o. grin

15 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Enugurangers: 3:45pm On Feb 02
Rufai throwing stones in the market lol.

Peter Obi - Yes daddy.

Peter Obi - Church wake up and take back your country:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by ClearFlair: 3:46pm On Feb 02
Anyone who votes based on religion or tribe in 2023 cannot be considered a properly functioning human being.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by G00dharddick: 3:46pm On Feb 02
Who else noticed they don't say "This govt will favour them and their families anymore? Idiots everywhere!

We warned them but they said they wanted to teach obi lessons. I hope Obi must be crying wherever he is by now because he cannot afford to buy foodstuffs and fuel his car

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by chiiraq802(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02
Nice one.
Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by aariwa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02
They are now teaching Peter Obi a lesson while dollar heads to 2k

18 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Goodvibes007: 3:50pm On Feb 02
LMAO. Rufai did not think through this well.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by dettolgel: 3:50pm On Feb 02
The good thing about the situation is that everyone is feeling the heat no one is exempt.

The sad thing is that those tribalist and religious bigot will still vote along religious and tribal line even if you conduct another election today. That is the reason I don't pity most Nigerians they just do not have working brains.

A sample of the comments on nairaland will give you and insight into the inner working of the average Nigeria.

One of them is just right below me since insult does not use much brain power they would rather dish out insult instead of tackling the issue raised.

8 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by ElSudani: 3:53pm On Feb 02
This loser is still on the election! Who the hell is he to judge why people vote the way they vote?
Cast your one vote, move ahead and let others cast their's whichever way they choose to. It is not democracy when you blackmail and coerce people to vote the way you did.
Rufai is a dumb blowhard. I don't see him chastise politicians who practically turned church events to political rallies.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Goodvibes007: 3:55pm On Feb 02
Goodvibes007:
Same tribalist Ebube that said 1 Igbo man equals 500 Hausa men.

He later endorsed Peter Obi and told Igbos to vote for him and any Igbo that doesn't should be chased out of the SE.

The full package: Tribalism and religious bigotry.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by dettolgel: 3:57pm On Feb 02
Goodvibes007:

Go back and read his post he did not single anyone out. There is no difference between someone that voted Tinubu based on tribal or religion affiliation and some that voted for Obi based on the same criteria. Make una dey use una brain sometimes ni

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Goodvibes007: 3:58pm On Feb 02
dettolgel:

Go back and read his post he did not single anyone out. There is no difference between someone that voted Tinubu based on tribal or religion affiliation and some that voted for Obi based on the same criteria. Make una dey use una brain sometimes ni
Rufai is a Peter Obi supporter last time I checked as well. It is good he made this post. It would reach out to the thousands of Obidients that follow him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by APCNig: 4:02pm On Feb 02
Una go cry tire. Ogun kee una Mama. Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire is President till 2031. Anybody wey wan die, make e die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by dettolgel: 4:03pm On Feb 02
Goodvibes007:

Rufai is a Peter Obi supporter last time I checked as well. It is good he made this post. It would reach out to the thousands of Obidients that follow him.

You have to tackle the message and leave the messager. His message is to everyone across the different political parties. People should clearly understand what they are voting for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by solmusdesigns: 4:17pm On Feb 02
In the US you vote based on your beliefs and sentiments

Policy must be formulated by people who hold your principle of life

You can't vote Bobrisky because his qualified and not expect conflict of intrest
Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Kushites: 4:21pm On Feb 02
dettolgel:
The good thing about the situation is that everyone is feeling the heat no one is exempt.

The sad thing is that those tribalist and religious bigot will still vote along religious and tribal line even if you conduct another election today. That is the reason I don't pity most Nigerians they just do not have working brains.

A sample of the comments on nairaland will give you and insight into the inner working of the average Nigeria.

One of them is just right below me since insult does not use much brain power they would rather dish out insult instead of tackling the issue raised.

My friend SHUT UP THERE.

You Obidients did not vote based on ‘tribe’ of course.

After all, aren’t you IPOB angels from heaven without an iota of tribalism in you?

Useless degenerates led by narcissist Rufai.

Go and continue with Simon Ekpa’s sit at home and Obi’s “religious war daddy”, let us hear word.

Incompetents.

By now we would have been fighting a “religious war”, if Obi had won, with millions of casualties, so get lost.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by WhisperedNoise: 4:21pm On Feb 02
Enugurangers:

Peter Obi - Yes daddy.

Lol
You'll continue chanting Peter Obi until the day you run naked in the marketplace. Continue. I dey your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Akaegwu(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02
Hhansome:
Rufai the fire.

I laughed so hard the day I watched the VP calling Nigerians clowns. Hehehehehe!

I wonder who the real clown is now between a man who openly desecrated the office of the vp by calling the then occupant a good man and good men sells ice cream according to him.😂

They thought grabbing and snatching power is relative to just bearing titles and receiving salutes from the military. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

God save and make Nigeria great again cos idiots are everywhere in this country from head to toe.
The VP is a hard man. He will soon start Tiger nut business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by socialmediaman: 4:27pm On Feb 02
ElSudani:
This loser is still on the election! Who the hell is he to tell why people vote the way they vote?
Cast your one vote, move ahead and let others cast their's whichever way they choose to. It is not democracy when you blackmail and coerce people to vote the way you did.
Rufai is a dumb blowhard. I don't see him chastise politicians who practically turned church events to political rallies.

You mean like what happened in Lagos right? People physically prevented from exercising their constitutional rights because they looked a certain way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by maestroferddi: 4:28pm On Feb 02
Goodvibes007:

People like you are an unmitigated disgrace...

So he was referring to Peter Obi who repeatedly asked not to be voted for because he was a Christian and Igbo but purely on his merit...

He was obviously not talking to a man who decided to risk the unity and peaceful existence on Nigerians by fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket so that he could whip up religious sentiments...

How dense can you guys get?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Cyberterror: 4:29pm On Feb 02
I am sure he is calling out the Igbos because if you look at the presidential result, it is only in the south east zone that the other two presidential candidates couldn't win a state due to their religious and ethnic backgrounds that was not in tandem with Igbos. Don't also forget that Peter Obi once told Anambara people not to vote for Ngige of ACN because he was in a Yoruba party. Tribalistic sentiments is particularly most prominent in the east.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Basic123: 4:32pm On Feb 02
Cyberterror:
I am sure he is calling out the Igbos because if you look at the presidential result, it is only in the south east zone that the other two presidential candidates couldn't win a state due to their religious and ethnic backgrounds that was not in tandem with Igbos. Don't also forget that Peter Obi once told Anambara people not to vote for Ngige of ACN because he was in a Yoruba party. Tribalistic sentiments is particularly most prominent in the east.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by TrackerSK: 4:33pm On Feb 02
This guy sabi hold some people for blokos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by ElSudani: 4:36pm On Feb 02
socialmediaman:

You mean like what happened in Lagos right? People physically prevented from exercising their constitutional rights because they looked a certain way?

I was even talking about blackmail and coercion, these are bad enough. I saw a video of a Yoruba man who was attacked somewhere in Iboland just for showing up to vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by BobbieZion(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02
Kushites:

My friend SHUT UP THERE.

After all, aren’t you IPOB angels from heaven without an iota of tribalism in you?

Was he wrong when he said there is a religious war........

Go and continue with Simon Ekpa’s sit at home and Obi’s “religious war daddy”, let us hear word.

Incompetents.

By now we would have been fighting a “religious war”, if Obi had won, with millions of casualties, so get lost.

Are Islamists not doing that now.....

By the way don't mistake me for your Southern brothers, I just wanted to let you know even if war started, it will be by Islamic fanatics.
Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by dettolgel: 5:01pm On Feb 02
Kushites:

My friend SHUT UP THERE.

Incompetents.

I know you don't have regards for yourself let alone anyone.

But then it is obvious given how common sense is far from you. I know thinking is something that is very hard for you to do which is why you usually start off with insult so as to drag the person to your level.

I assume you are an adult that has completed at least primary level of education, go and reread my post and tell me where I singled out anyone or maybe hunger "don touch your brain"? Please can you point out anywhere in my post or even Rufai post that exempted those that voted for PDP or LP?

If you were normal you would have understood that people like you with poor sense of judgement and poor upbringing are across all the parties but of course you do not have enough working brain cells to decode that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Kushites: 5:09pm On Feb 02
dettolgel:

I know you don't have regards for yourself let alone anyone.

But then it is obvious given how common sense is far from you. I know thinking is something that is very hard for you to do which is why you usually start off with insult so as to drag the person to your level.

I assume you are an adult that has completed at least primary level of education, go and reread my post and tell me where I singled out anyone or maybe hunger "don touch your brain"? Please can you point out anywhere in my post or even Rufai post that exempted those that voted for PDP or LP?

If you were normal you would have understood that people like you with poor sense of judgement and poor upbringing are across all the parties but of course you do not have enough working brain cells to decode that grin

You liar from hell.

Of course Rufai was referring to those people who voted for Tinubu.

You are sick if you think you can fool anyone with that rubbish you just typed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Christistruth00: 5:18pm On Feb 02
We know who declared religious War because of ordinary Election

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by T8ksy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:
Who else noticed they don't say "This govt will favour them and their families anymore? Idiots everywhere!

We warned them but they said they wanted to teach obi lessons.
I hope Obi must be crying wherever he is by now because he cannot afford to buy foodstuffs and fuel his car

Ol' man, abeg please stop these asinine narratives that you guys are propagating ever since Obi's loss in the last presidential election , as it's counterproductive.

Those that voted, did so for who they believe will satiate their interest. Same as those of you that voted, for " Peter Obi". Why would anyone vote for another candidate just 'cause they want to spite Obi.
Does that even make sense?

Oh well, it makes sense to your ilk who in the 2nd republic voted for Shagari/Ekwueme just to spite Awolowo. Igbos voted for a fulani man 'cause they want to repay Awo for his alleged but not proven atrocities during the biafran/Oil war.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe by Benzigler: 7:27pm On Feb 02
Enugurangers:

Peter Obi - Yes daddy.

I'm waiting for the day you will ever make sensible comment on Nairaland, spit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want Nigeria To Divide / The Economies Of Deregulation/subsidy Removal In The Downstream Petroleum Sector / Yobe Govt Relaxes Curfew In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.