Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex (226 Views)

President Tinubu: 'We Removed The Artificial Element Of Value In Our FOREX' / Bashir El-Rufai Admits That Atiku Is The Best To Improve Our Education System / Why Federal Government Should Take Over Obasanjo’s Presidential Library β€” Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by mistacoco2: 11:16am On Feb 03
The value of the exchange rate is directly affecting the cost of living in the country. What do you think the government should to improve the naria. Your suggestions are needed.
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by malcom1X: 11:31am On Feb 03
Where will you invest your money? In a potential war zone with no security for your money or in a quiet and peaceful west African country that you are sure that I'm the next 5 years there will be no wars or attacks...?

Secondly, how do you attract investors when the person at the top has a crooked past? The investors will find out all these things. (I've argued politics with Chinese & indians) they know.

Lastly, how is your airport? First impressions matter, you don't want to come to Lagos and see everyone is a money changer. Or everyone is trying to beg you for something.
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by Westerhoffe(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03
Improve it.

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03
Westerhoffe:
Improve it.

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘

Shikena. I want to be president. I want to be president. Ngwa the work don dey, do am
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by Gerrard59(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03
mistacoco2:
The value of the exchange rate is directly affecting the cost of living in the country. What do you think the government should to improve the naria. Your suggestions are needed.

To improve forex, I believe you mean by increasing the reserves, not making the currency strong for Nigeria doesn't need a strong currency.

- Secure the pipelines and stop oil bunkering whose cases swelled in Buhari's administration. The same ex-military dictator his inane supporters said would phight kwarruption and ceekurity.

- Ease the export process. It was disheartening to read that the cargo clearance was increased again, and for exported goods. If we are to increase exports, especially non-oil oriented, we need to ease the process and make it less costly as possible.

- Tackle the demonic Fulani herdsmen menace. You cannot call for investors especially into the major non-oil export industry when there are marauders obliterating agro-communities with wanton abandon.

- Privatise EVERYTHING.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by mistacoco2: 1:45pm On Feb 03
Please we need more contributions!
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by WeddingParol: 1:51pm On Feb 03
grin grin
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:03pm On Feb 03
Privatize everything in Nigeria from EFCC to central bank

Tax billionaires

Open every inches of border and scrap customs officers

Improve agriculture by all means , each individual should have atleast one farm

Scrape salaries of political officials
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by REDshouse(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03
Senate and FG should ban and prohibit Black markets traders or bureau d change....let all transaction be carried out by the bank.. .

Eradicate domiciliary account ..let every money coming into the account be automatically be converted into naira..

Prohibit foreign and local schools from transacting in dollars...

And all transaction within the country be done with naira ..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by Omoyor(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03
From my assessment of what our national currency is going through, this is my submission.

The government should digitalize every dollar coming to Nigeria. Also, the government should ban the use of dollar in Nigeria. We don't need the show of affluence by spraying dollar or using cash here generally. That way, through the instruments of NFIU, EFCC, CBN, the inflow and outflow of dollars in our economy can be regulated. The BDCs have no business handling dollar
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by Westerhoffe(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03
tensazangetsu20:

Shikena. I want to be president. I want to be president. Ngwa the work don dey, do am

Na im dem don dey do so na… you wan lie say you no feel the intense impact of the work ni?

😁😁😁
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by lastkingsman: 4:10pm On Feb 03
Gerrard59:

To improve forex, I believe you mean by increasing the reserves, not making the currency strong for Nigeria doesn't need a strong currency.

- Secure the pipelines and stop oil bunkering whose cases swelled in Buhari's administration. The same ex-military dictator his inane supporters said would phight kwarruption and ceekurity.

- Ease the export process. It was disheartening to read that the cargo clearance was increased again, and for exported goods. If we are to increase exports, especially non-oil oriented, we need to ease the process and make it less costly as possible.

- Tackle the demonic Fulani herdsmen menace. You cannot call for investors especially into the major non-oil export industry when there are marauders obliterating agro-communities with wanton abandon.

- Privatise EVERYTHING.

Na Bulaba/Emilokan go do all these ones?

Well 7yrs and 4months remaining grin
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by orisa37: 5:44pm On Feb 03
GEJ TAGGED NAIRA AT N180:$1. EMEFIELE DISOBEYED AND UNILATERALLY DEVALUED THE NAIRA ILLEGALLY.
TINUBU SHOULD TAG THE NAIRA AT N500:$1 TILL JUNE ENDING AND N200;$1 JULY I TO 31/12/24.

TINUBU SHOULD REGULATE PETROL PRICE AT N500PER LITER.

TINUBU SHOULD REGULATE GAS AT N500PER UNIT.
Re: What Do You Think The Government Should Do To Improve Our Forex by kanupapilo: 5:47pm On Feb 03
mistacoco2:
Recover bullion van proceeds from state capture of the treasury.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's "Much Ado About Nothing - Or Something Stinking?" / Moses Bliss Has Sinned For Touching A Woman He Is Yet To Marry / Another Bad Policy In The Guise Of Fighting Hoarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.