Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye (28293 Views)

Battle Brews As Popular Islamic Cleric Tells Fellow Earth Will Consume Him (vide / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by killsmith(f): 10:14am On Feb 05
Naijanascam:
Same story all the time...... Always calling out 🔥fires as if it has ever killed any of the killers.....without you calling out the authorities to do everything possible to apprehend the killers and bring them to book there is nothing your 🔥fire will do Sir
Holy ghost fire does not work.
I. Don't know. Who cursed Africans with foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by killsmith(f): 10:17am On Feb 05
Na mumu no know say pastor na conman.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Naijanascam: 12:26pm On Feb 05
killsmith:

Holy ghost fire does not work.
I. Don't know. Who cursed Africans with foolishness.

You are right......It's high time we condemn it to their faces by not keeping quiet.... But their blind followers won't like it

1 Like

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Leshyne(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05
Why not send the fire on all these politicians looting the country.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by AntiChristian: 4:12pm On Feb 05
mu2sa2:
"Drank tea with him"(his actual words). This is the sort of fallacy you fall into when you equate the Almighty with His creation by saying He begets a child.

He was quoted;

I was in Ilorin years ago, we were having breakfast, and we have a pot then for always making tea. And if I remember correctly, there are five cups then in that pot.

My wife and I usually use take it turn by turn till the final cup so that day, I took one, she took one, I took one, she took one and then I put my hand in the pot to take my third one which is the last cup in the pot but it was empty.

I looked at her, I couldn’t remember seeing her take the cup, so I wondered what happened to my tea and lo behold, I heard the voice of the lord loud and clear, saying ‘son, when you prayed, you invited me to join you and I did.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by gift2xl: 5:48pm On Feb 05
Westwood2580:

People like you thought here u are truly anonymous and can say thrash as u like. If I press charges against you for defamation I hope you've proof and evidence that I'm a pedophile. I can't bring myself down to the mud to argue with a pig like you.

Psychopath you're not making any sense, you need urgent help.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by tom4greatness: 6:40pm On Feb 05
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics and you should also have a student email e.g (toriti.uniport.edu or ng).
See you on the top!
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by AdolfHitler1945(f): 8:47pm On Feb 20
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAIAAGAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAIAAAAAGAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANAIAGAAAAAAAANAIAGAAAAAAAAANAIAGAAAAAAÆ

Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Parizz: 7:07am On May 11
Leshyne:
Why not send the fire on all these politicians looting the country.
baba, btw mechanic and aluminium fabrication, which is ok to learn
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Iamanoited: 7:13pm On May 11
HE IS A PRINCE OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SO HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS SAYING. AND I SECOND HIM.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Iamanoited: 7:22pm On May 11
THE LORD IS THE LAND AND ITS FULNESS.
TRADITIONAL RULERS ARE THE ANOINTED CUSTODIANS OF LANDS FOR GOD AND FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE PEOPLE.
PRESIDENTS, GOVERNORS AND LG CHAIRMEN ARE MERE ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROLLERS OF PLANNING AND CONTROL MATTERS FOR SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL SECURITY EQUILIBRIUM.
Re: Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye by Iamanoited: 7:36pm On May 11
COOOOOOOORECT AND SECONDED.
TINUBU PLEASE RETURN FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES NOW NOW NOW AND LET HAVE SOME SERIOUS SPSC-STATE POLICY SERVICE COUNCILS MADE UP OF TRADITIONAL RULERS TO UPGRADE OUR DEMOCRACIES AND STEAR THE SHIP OF STATE AWAY FROM CORRUPTION, BRASS LOOTING AND UNCONTROLLABLE INFLATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas / Shiloh Sacrifice Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.