Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians (1537 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by Chescosx(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03
Things are not as they are being presented to you in the media or on social media.

According to Freddy Roosemont, the Director General of the Office of Foreigners in Belgium, Belgium does not have space for migrants. He made it clear that youths should focus more on achieving success in their own country in this case Nigeria.
He stressed that it is as difficult to survive in Belgium as it is to survive in Abuja. According to him, the world is facing economic challenges, and no country in Europe is excluded. He urges the youths to make sure that they have enough information before making up their minds to travel to Belgium or any other European country.
He gave an instance about work; He said that except it is on a contractual basis will an employer consider hiring a non-Belgian for the job, as all the human resources needed to develop Belgium is already domiciled in Belgium.
He also said that except if it is for academic purposes the country permits migration. Also, his country does not give residence permits to migrants because the country is filled up; people are sleeping on the streets, no space for asylum seekers.
“The weather here in Abuja is warmer than in Brussels. It got to minus seven, minus five. Now it’s around zero Celsius.”

So you have heard. It is up to you to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by funshint(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03
After exploiting and pilfering the continent's wealth especially in the Congo. Fostering dictators on the continent over the years who impoverished their people; further making the continent unlivable for the people. Now you no longer want anything to do with them? We no dey gree everybody must enter that your country whether legal or illegal. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by Westerhoffe(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03
funshint:
After exploiting and pilfering the continent's wealth especially in the Congo. Fostering dictators on the continent over the years who impoverished their people; further making the continent unlivable for the people. Now you no longer want anything to do with them? We no dey gree everybody must enter that your country whether legal or illegal. angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by Femininecaregal(f): 10:49pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by buharibanjo(m): 5:53am On Feb 04
There will be space
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by Blackfire(m): 7:23am On Feb 04
We will create space
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by matrixx(m): 8:21am On Feb 04
funshint:

Stop this mumu mentality. Nobody stole from you! You are the thief!
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by Highesschief1: 8:40am On Feb 04
Oga you lie! Let's come and confirm first.
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by funshint(m): 9:58am On Feb 04
matrixx:

Stop this mumu mentality. Nobody stole from you! You are the thief!
You're ignorant; go and read about the history of Belgium colonialism in Congo. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians by Juoflife1(f): 12:05pm On Feb 05
Why Nigeria? Is Nigerians the only foreigners in Belgium?

(1) (Reply)

Reapling Or Going For Appeal After Refusal Of Visa By Uk Embassy / Europe By Desert: Journey of Africans/Nigerians Migrants To Europe! / Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.