Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? (47274 Views)

Roman Catholicism Exposed! Who Is This Mother And Child? / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / How To Know A Fake Pastor In 5min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
Brethren, nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding! I want to tell you the frank truth. Some years ago, the news spread that some pastors carry "EBO" sacrifice in the midnight and people condemmed the rumour. Later one Erelu Agbaye also confessed of some pastors in Nigeria who apply voodoo power in the name of Jesus. Still people did not believe her. But later after Lion of Juda whom the woman mentioned died, people started to come back to their senses. Two human skulls and other charms were found in his private room. Now who is next? Oyedepo performed his while in kaduna before he fled to lagos. Soon the truth shall be revealed. Many pastors use satanic power in the name of holy spirit as indirect "Awure" to get riches. I know 10 top pastors in Nigeria who wash their hands with native charms before they lay hand on people. They do this to enrich themselves with fake miracle. I had met them face to face at herbalist house in Ijebu Igbo. Pls lets call a spade a spade! No space for me to expose them. Oyedepo, Sunny ADE, Idahoza, Yinka Ayefele, Kolington, Barrister, Akinade, etc were all mentioned by Erelu. Only Oyedepo and Ayefele denied the accusation. But thank God that at last truth exposed after the death of Barrister and Akinade. 90% of Nigeria pastors use satanic power. Watch TV, it is flooded with name "prophet". What are they propheting! When they lay hand on people, it is dangereous. Why deceiving ourselves with the Name of Jesus. The name is real and works wonder, but people apply additives. Beware!

3 Likes

Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by plappville(f): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
This things are not surprising. The bible educated us already about Woofs in sheep clothes.
People who run after signs amd wonders do not love the Lord but love the man that perform these signs.
We hardly hear repentance/holiness gospel in thier mouths. May God open eyes of those blinds to see and know them by their fruits.
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
plappville:

This things are not surprising. The bible educated us already about Woofs in sheep clothes.

It also educated us about Meows in sheep clothes.

1 Like

Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
Martian:

I am not so sure , but did the bible also educate us about the Nebraska man aka Hesperopithecus haroldcookii , lol. You sure live in a wonderland. grin

[img]http://business.baylor.edu/kirk_wakefield/images/evolution/790604.gif[/img]
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
frosbel:

I am not so sure , but did the bible also educate us about the Nebraska man aka Hesperopithecus haroldcookii , lol. You sure live in a wonderland. grin

[img]http://business.baylor.edu/kirk_wakefield/images/evolution/790604.gif[/img]

My number 1 fan, the court jester known as Frosbel. Always lurking on nairaland and waiting for his idol to show up. AWWWWWW!!! You are the Stan to my Eminem.

On to your question.
No, it educated us about talking snakes and talking donkeys.It educated us about stoning disobedient children and not to build towers that will rise into the clouds lest we see yahweh's palatial abode in the sky.
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Mcleo007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Interesting!

Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
Martian:

My number 1 fan, the court jester known as Frosbel. Always lurking on nairaland and waiting for his idol to show up. AWWWWWW!!! You are the Stan to my Eminem.

On to your question.
No, it educated us about talking snakes and talking donkeys.It educated us about stoning disobedient children and not to build towers that will rise into the clouds lest we see yahweh's palatial abode in the sky.

I can see you have come back to make a few additions  grin

You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. The alternative is too horrific to imagine.

But let me tell you , far from sounding intellectual when you make these atheist claims and ridicule Christianity,  you actually expose more and more and day by day the fallacy and foolishness of the godless concepts you propound.

Come out of lala land and be free !!!

[img]http://business.baylor.edu/kirk_wakefield/images/evolution/950108.gif[/img]
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2011
frosbel:

I can see you have come back to make a few additions  grin

You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. The alternative is too horrific to imagine.

But let me tell you , far from sounding intellectual when you make these atheist claims and ridicule Christianity,  you actually expose more and more and day by day the fallacy and foolishness of the godless concepts you propound.

Come out of lala land and be free !!!

Who is free between these two individuals?
One lives in fear of an invisible custodian reading his thougths, judging his every word and action and who's likely to send him to a place of torture  for trillions of years if he doesn't follow some archaic rules found in a book and made up by men like him

The other one doesn't share the the same kind of beliefs as the first so he justs lives life the best way he can without worrying about silly ideas like a god who condemns you to a fiery furnace for thought crimes.

Finally, you playing the victim is getting old. My original post didn't ridicule christianity in any way, I just found the "Woofs" funny.  You are the one who acted like a bonobo in heat and said something about evolution and started posting your usual hare brained christian propaganda cartoons.
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by HISchild: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2011
The word of GOD, which is truth, declares that the enemy is in HIS house and thus HIS judgment is there, as is on the rest of the world.  Things are not what they appear to be.

"[b]Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.[/b]" - 2 Thess 2:3-12 (HE whose coming is the second coming of The Lord JESUS CHRIST as The conquering King of Kings to finally destroy all the works of the enemy / devil in the house of GOD and in the world)

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." - Rev 16:13-14

"And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. " - Rev 13:14 

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." -Mat 24:24.  GOD has given definite commands for HIS own to depart from there.  These are the days of great tribulation. (Matt 24:15, Mark 13:14, Rev 18:4)

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." - 2 Corin 11:14-15
-----
trust only in The Lord JESUS CHRIST and in the holy word of GOD (by HIS grace and mercy alone, not works).

1 Like

Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by OmoPastor(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2011
@ poster.

What is your source?
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
This is another sincere exposure of fake and manmade pastor. Pastor (K) approached an herbalist for fame, numerical explosion and command-voodoo which he uses to remote control the members.
The herbalist fulfilled his own path but the holy man didnt. This led to strife between the two. After 5 years, the pastor remained not to fulfill his own path. He even boast on pulpit for the members to discard the rumour of his relationship with the man. Today, as i'm typing now, the pastor is now picking papers on the street! Meaning, insane! This herbalist also came out boastfully to reveal all hidden agenda between the two. Now, who is to rescue the pastor?
One after the other they shall all be exposed. Who is next? Any exposure around you? Lets expose them to sensitise our people to be sensitive so as not to fall the victim of the fake pastors
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by OmoAlata(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
plappville: The bible educated us already about Woofs in sheep clothes.

Martian:

And about Moos in sheep's clothing grin grin grin I've never laughed so much grin
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Daniel058(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] As for hidding truth,they must be exposed 1 by one. Reading stuff like this gives me more strenght and makes me understand that i am a pilgrim. Till we reach there!!! we have many obstacles to tackle

Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by ogbronx(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2013
Martian:

Who is free between these two individuals?
One lives in fear of an invisible custodian reading his thougths, judging his every word and action and who's likely to send him to a place of torture  for trillions of years if he doesn't follow some archaic rules found in a book and made up by men like him

The other one doesn't share the the same kind of beliefs as the first so he justs lives life the best way he can without worrying about silly ideas like a god who condemns you to a fiery furnace for thought crimes.

Finally, you playing the victim is getting old. My original post didn't ridicule christianity in any way, I just found the "Woofs" funny.  You are the one who acted like a bonobo in heat and said something about evolution and started posting your usual hare brained christian propaganda cartoons.

An athiest is the greatest fool on earth!
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by bameks(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2013
What were you doing in the harbalists house? Be careful, hell is calling...
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Funny,oyedepo keeps waxing strong after years of this so called prophecy.Does it not show it is fake?

1 Like

Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by namis007: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2013
undecidedNa una know oo
Re: At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? by Damsman10(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sirniyeh: Brethren, nobody will speak beyond the level of his understanding! I want to tell you the frank truth. Some years ago, the news spread that some pastors carry "EBO" sacrifice in the midnight and people condemmed the rumour. Later one Erelu Agbaye also confessed of some pastors in Nigeria who apply voodoo power in the name of Jesus. Still people did not believe her. But later after Lion of Juda whom the woman mentioned died, people started to come back to their senses. Two human skulls and other charms were found in his private room. Now who is next? Oyedepo performed his while in kaduna before he fled to lagos. Soon the truth shall be revealed. Many pastors use satanic power in the name of holy spirit as indirect "Awure" to get riches. I know 10 top pastors in Nigeria who wash their hands with native charms before they lay hand on people. They do this to enrich themselves with fake miracle. I had met them face to face at herbalist house in Ijebu Igbo. Pls lets call a spade a spade! No space for me to expose them. Oyedepo, Sunny ADE, Idahoza, Yinka Ayefele, Kolington, Barrister, Akinade, etc were all mentioned by Erelu. Only Oyedepo and Ayefele denied the accusation. But thank God that at last truth exposed after the death of Barrister and Akinade. 90% of Nigeria pastors use satanic power. Watch TV, it is flooded with name "prophet". What are they propheting! When they lay hand on people, it is dangereous. Why deceiving ourselves with the Name of Jesus. The name is real and works wonder, but people apply additives. Beware!
attimes u jst have to serve d Lord in your house and how best u know how to... D OP's message goes out to d people who go 4rm church 2 church sayin dey r lukin 4 God...Erelu came 2 my church years ago and said these things, u should av seen aw fresh her face is bt sha she has repented bt d sinners she killed are candidates of hell.so sad.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture) / The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.