Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance (22698 Views)

Unemployment: FG Goes Tough On Expatriate Quota Abusers / LASG Goes Tough On Illegal Waterfront Land Reclamation, Arrests Fourteen People / Buhari Raises Committee On Ministers Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Brushstrokes20: 10:32pm On Feb 04
# usual bullocks👀👀
# all motion, NO MOVEMENT 😏😏

Deliver or STFU undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by RexTramadol1: 10:40pm On Feb 04
It will no longer be business as usual

I don hear that line like a million times

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by mastermaestro(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04
JayyXXX:
Another story from the new PSG coach called Mr. Tinubu.

All talk, no Champions League.

Una wicked for mouth for Nairaland sha. Damn! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Hillsautos: 10:55pm On Feb 04
PressMyButton:
Their performances should also be open to public voting, it helps ascertain the feedbacks directly from the grassroots.

I honestly believe it's step in the right direction. When everyone has a KPI it's not longer a jamboree. If you don't perform you are out. Good one but baby steps. We will get there little by little.
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by showwiggy: 11:05pm On Feb 04
Arobaga:
Goes hard on ministers to perform hard

When Tinubu himself isn’t performing hard

Bastard and foolish president

Can you call your father those names above?when somebody said barbarians have taking over social media,someone like you will start ranting.
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by LordIsaac(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04
Good initiative, albeit the constant prayers from some Nigerians for him to fail so that they can say “I told you so!” And later, same people will complain of their hardship to God if he fails. What a people! No greater conceptualisation of wickedness!

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by imagemecorporat: 11:07pm On Feb 04
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by lozanni(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04
Basicend:
Baba Jagaban.

If you had removed subsidy on Fuel and kept stabilizing the Naira value, Nigeria would have avoided what is besetting her now.

You are have been importing refined crude (PMS) at daily prevailing exchange rates which has been very high, and had to subsidize the price to the end-consumers at around #600 or so.

In effect, your govt kept paying so much subsidy on litres of imported PMS, coz Naira value kept dropping at a galloping rate. Concurrently, running back to still subsidize naira value, occasionally (at hazardous times).

That is why the govt is extremely gassed out, and broke now. It could hardly pay salaries of its workforce, while the masses are dying of stark hunger.

You need to wear a garment of strong sacrifice now, and forget about embezzlement (including your cabinet members and legislators) otherwise, the dryness on the ground (Nigeria) will be xtreemly mighty.

Focus on gaining value, and stability to the Naira. Be really to sacrifice indeed for Nigeria, perhaps there could be hope.

I agree with your submission that the stabilisation of the value of the naira is of utmost importance, because if the value of the naira keeps falling against the dollar, then refined product prices will keep rising steadily since they are imported using dollars.
The private polling firms that conducted polls about the popularity of Presidential aspirants in the country last year can help conduct polls on the popularity of the present Government and its policies among the populace of the country.
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Ahoadaeast: 11:22pm On Feb 04
Abi na forming activities or seriousness 🤷

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by BarrElChapo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04
thatsleepboy1:
If he likes let him go extreme on them, nothing will happen, Nigeria is bound to face hardship in the spirit and if you know you love yourself, don't waste your time praying for the country cos God is no longer in Nigeria. Use that time and energy to pray for yourself. See what Pastor Adeboye an enderly man said the other day and you expect things to be right when the men of God can't speak truth to power. Even Jehovah himself has forsaken them.

May GOD have mercy on us all.

Adeboye is NOT a MOG.. I dare not even type the word in full.
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by starstaz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04
thatsleepboy1:
If he likes let him go extreme on them, nothing will happen, Nigeria is bound to face hardship in the spirit and if you know you love yourself, don't waste your time praying for the country cos God is no longer in Nigeria. Use that time and energy to pray for yourself. See what Pastor Adeboye an enderly man said the other day and you expect things to be right when the men of God can't speak truth to power. Even Jehovah himself has forsaken them.

May GOD have mercy on us all.

.....cos God is no longer in Nigeria.....

I agree with this quote 100pct.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by phemray(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04
RuggedBiafran:
This is the way he developed LAGOS abi?

This is the Economic Strategist ?

This is the so called City boy with finabcial dexterity

APC supporters, who are mostly from the SW, have even made Buhari 'a known failure' look like a superstar.

Tinubu is a disgrace and a fraud that finances idiots and touts to sing his praises.

Shameless people...spits.

Who is talking?
The temperature is too high? Baba will surely calm things down. his 8 years in Lagos @ 15M+ population then and that of 8years in the other side with population of then <4M can't be compared, its too wide.

Anyway, Nigerian problems are the Nigerians and to be resolved by Nigerians when every Nigerians are ready to do the right thing. For now, everyone should go and submit all the dollars hidden. Lol

I beg no throw stone in d market oo!
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by bdon12: 11:58pm On Feb 04
dre11:
• Ministries, departments, agencies get timelines on deliverables

• Desk officers now to apply Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics

• Gbajabiamila: President focused on solving economic, security challenges

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-redefines-priorities-goes-tough-on-ministers-performance/
Grammer upon grammar from gbajabiamililili.
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by WINDSOW(m): 12:22am On Feb 05
A country that hid indomie from her citizens.
I am patiently waiting for when I will be at the elms of leadership in the corn3. Guy, I go sell this Corn3 on credit.
Whoever want to embezzle should make haste.
Windsow is coming!!!
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by egoldman(m): 12:27am On Feb 05
From France?
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by didymario7(m): 1:37am On Feb 05
franchasofficia:
Nigerians have been unlucky since 2015; being governed remotely by old sickly Presidents languishing in European hospitals.

APC is a party designed by Satan himself to destroy Nigeria angry

Has nothing to do with luck. It is 100% self inflicted. The people largely deserve the leaders they get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Yankee101: 1:40am On Feb 05
You’re a failure out the gate already
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Enculer2: 2:05am On Feb 05
Tinubu the druggie vegetable did not say that.
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by NwokoloOwa: 2:49am On Feb 05
Story every now and then. Mtcheww
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by emmalux2(m): 3:14am On Feb 05
WHERE ARE ALL THE EMILOKANS? hahahahaha. Minimum wage battle is losdiyand booting.

This tinubu govt go favour me and my fam o
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by emmalux2(m): 3:16am On Feb 05
Godly today, careless living tomorrow. Why na?

Each time you sin, you open yourself to attack from the enemy of your soul. Sin is a reproach and You must commit to resisting it in any manifestation.

Rev.3.15 - "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.

Rev.3.16 - So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
It's time to become completely committed to God. Ask for his help and you will do it easily for with God all things are possible.

Matt.19.26 - But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Prayer:
Father I acknowledge all my sins (name them). Have mercy on me and become Lord of my life again in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:57am On Feb 05
That's how he always goes tough on them, yet no changes. Useless government, useless supporters!
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:59am On Feb 05
illuminutty:
Remote president hiding in France. Shame! When will a foreign president come and leave in Nigeria and preside over the affairs of his country from here?

Leadership by propaganda, trial and error, wickedness, cluelessness and ineptitude. The Lagos landlord is a scam tht has been exposed by Aso Rock.
grin
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Igodan76: 5:07am On Feb 05
Lies lies lies !!!

dre11:
• Ministries, departments, agencies get timelines on deliverables

• Desk officers now to apply Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics

• Gbajabiamila: President focused on solving economic, security challenges

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-redefines-priorities-goes-tough-on-ministers-performance/
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by chinonsoogugua2: 5:53am On Feb 05
From France? Just asking oooooo!
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by JayyXXX(m): 6:21am On Feb 05
showwiggy:

Can you call your father those names above?when somebody said barbarians have taking over social media,someone like you will start ranting.

Hypocrite, you people laughed and called GEJ unprintable names.

Enjoy your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Rumundele(m): 9:02am On Feb 05
Story story story
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Timmi: 9:35am On Feb 05
Ozommadu:

Lieing shamelessly is in Apc members and supporters DNA.

You mean the technocrats tilumbu assembled are all patch patch??😂😂

Tinubu is synonymous to fraud

All of these innuendos and conjectures are in your mind - Ozommadu typical senseless ObiZombie
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Timmi: 9:36am On Feb 05
MASTERMIND04:
That's how he always goes tough on them, yet no changes. Useless government, useless supporters!

All of the above coming from senseless ObiZombies
Re: Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance by Ken4Christ: 9:51am On Feb 05
The priority should be to industrialize Nigeria. Start producing so many things we import at affordable prices.

1. Produce tricycle. It's imported in hundreds of thousands. And it shouldn't be more than 700,000 naira if it's produced in Nigeria. Naira will appreciate against dollar.

2. Produce agricultural products like rice in large scale. It shouldn't be left to peasant farmers.

3. Produce mini buses and cars.

4. Produce stoves, pots and many other domestic utensil.

The list is endless. Let's start producing and Nigeria will be back again on its feet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) / Kano: Mosques, Markets Targeted For Bomb Attack, Foreign Observers Allege / FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.