Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home (32310 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos / Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:12pm On Feb 06
GO AND DOCUMENT THIS ASSAULT WITH HUMAN RIGHTS RADIO,BREKETTE FAMILY. AND THEY WILL NAME AND SHAME THE CULPRITS TILL THEY ARE PROSECUTED.
Not all Police men are bad, stop generalizing. It is an individual thing. THERE GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

ON YOUR OWN PATH,YOU TOO DIDNT DO WELL AT ALL.
YOU KEPT STAYING INDOORS ALL WEEKDAYS AS A LIFESTYLE, WORKING FROM HOME? WHAT IS THAT?
ONLY KIDNAPPERS AND YAHOO PPL DO SUCH TO HIDEOUT THING.
STAY IN A VISIBLE WORK STATION WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE ATLEAST 3DAYS.

ON THE OTHER HAND,HOW MANY JOBLESS NIGERIANS ARE ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES THAT YOU HAVE REALLY MENTORED AND TRAINED ON THESE?.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH THAT YOUR KNOW GBAJABIAMILA, AND THAT IS WHY YOU STOOD YOUR GROUND.
HELP NAIJA YOUTHS LEARN THE WORK FROM HOME AND THE KNOWLEDGE WILL SPREAD AND FETCH FOREX TOO. PUT THE REAL PRACTICABLE ONLINE YTUBE ETC.OR IN A BOOK FORM. THIS WHAT OYIBO PEOPLE DO SO WELL THEY TEACH YOU HOE TO FISH. E.GTHEY GAVE YOU INTERNET INVENTION FREE.

MOST NAIJA YOUTHS ON SOCIAL MEDIA DO HEAR OF WORK FROM HOME, BUT MAJORITY DONT KNOW HOW TO START AND EARN FROM IT. MANY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BIG TIME.
DO SOMETHING AND STOP BEING SELFISH AND STOP HIDING KNOLWDGE. angry
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by oweniwe(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06
DissTroy:

When has the police ever raided co-working spaces? Do you know what co-working spaces are? Do you know how they are set-up? Like actual offices?

No be Nigeria you dey Ajeh?

Even EFCC fit raid the place. Den go use machine saw cut iron door. Make den just get information say boys dey gather there, that's all
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by DissTroy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06
oweniwe:

No be Nigeria you dey Ajeh?

Even EFCC fit raid the place. Den go use machine saw cut iron door. Make den just get information say boys dey gather there, that's all

You don't know what a co-working space is then. It's like regular office spaces which are partly partitioned. They are actual businesses set up for that purpose. There's no news of the police raiding co-working spaces, not any that I have seen.

Google what an actual tech co-working space looks like.
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by CoolUsername: 1:10pm On Feb 06
Anguldi:
Yeye neighbors giving your details to ex SARS police personnel tongue

We have 6ix9ines walking among us
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by iwaeda: 1:21pm On Feb 06
Hotzone:

Ikpu nne gi there!
grin grin grin grin
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by oweniwe(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06
DissTroy:

You don't know what a co-working space is then. It's like regular office spaces which are partly partitioned. They are actual businesses set up for that purpose. There's no news of the police raiding co-working spaces, not any that I have seen.

Google what an actual tech co-working space looks like.

I know. It Depends on your area. What if is Gboys that full the area and na them wan dey rent the office space cos of Light and A/C?

Abi you go dey tell them to dey wear suit and tie come office? tongue

"Office" is actually slang for where gboys sitting to press.

So if Dem police/EFCC hear say open office workspace dey around and boys dey there den still fit raid. Abi police no dey raid Hotels carry guests from room?
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by Remi03: 2:40pm On Feb 06
Nah people for the environment or your neighbor sell you out.
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by Felimax(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06
DissTroy:
For remote workers or people who work a lot from home, use co-working spaces at intervals. Asides shielding you from nosy envious neighbours, it helps you connect with people with like minds to balance your social life.

Work some days at home and work in co-working spaces on other days. Or if you have friends who are also techies living close to you, you guys can work some days rotatingly at each other's apartments. One week or three days rotation. Helps balance your social life too.
You can talk about the fine girl your friend just met , or some crazy thing politicians are up to, or some Twitter trend while you work. Fun too. Then you go home to your nosy neighbours not getting into your business.

I swear very brilliant! I made friends with security men at a big hospital in town and periodically go there since they are always on 247 light.
Crazy, jealous neighbours everywhere!
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by DissTroy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06
Felimax:

I swear very brilliant! I made friends with security men at a big hospital in town and periodically go there since they are always on 247 light.
Crazy, jealous neighbours everywhere!

Smart guy! You could help them solve little tech issues in return - their Facebook having issues, apps not working... Little things.

Some people befriend hotel staff during the coming up process to make use of the constant power in hotels.

But co-working spaces are the best though. You'd also network and get gigs and recommendations from other occupants of the spaces if your interpersonal skill is good.
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by Felimax(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06
DissTroy:

Smart guy! You could help them solve little tech issues in return - their Facebook having issues, apps not working... Little things.

Some people befriend hotel staff during the coming up process to make use of the constant power in hotels.

But co-working spaces are the best though. You'd also network and get gigs and recommendations from other occupants of the spaces if your interpersonal skill is good.

Smart guy! I do graphics, Prints and Vid editing for some of their staffs which has helped me gained so much access. I was fighting for their web presence before an insider took it. That money was suppose to be huge. I am not giving up though.

You are followed!
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by Godsongang: 5:36pm On Feb 06
Nigeria police is a mess, 99percent illiterate.
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by Ilekokonit: 9:26pm On Feb 06
Badadvisor:
Nigerians especially the female housewives can be really petty you have to teach them a very big lesson before they start coordinating properly.

Baba, no be only women dey gossip o. Some men in London gossip pass women. London of today is nothing to write home about hence the deluge of unemployed, underemployed, illiterate and semi-illiterate London based Nigerians making a mockery of themselves on social media on a daily basis.

I've seen drinking partners in London start gossiping about their so called friend the minute he leaves the bar and i make it a point to ask these chaps what is the point of being "friends" with someone when you can't stand the guy and you resort to gossiping about him the minute he turns his back and they have no answer to my question. Thank God they are only acquaintances I used to meet at Naija Beer Parlors in London before I stopped going to these joints 'cos Nigerians can bankrupt you if you are too generous.

Most of the time their gossiping behind their so called "friends" back is driven by financial envy. And this is in London o and these are not women but grown men !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by Badadvisor: 10:18pm On Feb 06
Ilekokonit:

Baba, no be only women dey gossip o. Some men in London gossip pass women. London of today is nothing to write home about hence the deluge of unemployed, underemployed, illiterate and semi-illiterate London based Nigerians making a mockery of themselves on social media on a daily basis.

I've seen drinking partners in London start gossiping about their so called friend the minute he leaves the bar and i make it a point to ask these chaps what is the point of being "friends" with someone when you can't stand the guy and you resort to gossiping about him the minute he turns his back and they have no answer to my question. Thank God they are only acquaintances I used to meet at Naija Beer Parlors in London before I stopped going to these joints 'cos Nigerians can bankrupt you if you are too generous.

Most of the time their gossiping behind their so called "friends" back is driven by financial envy. And this is in London o and these are not women but grown men !!!
Yeah i know not only females gossips, I'm actually talking about compound or next compound gossips and side talks. It's mostly started by these silly housewives and before you know it they manipulate their husband into the act.
I broke a bottle on my neighbor head for something like this and since then everyone is respecting themselves.
Nothing hurts more than your image being tarnished when you know you're doing absolutely nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by poseidon12: 12:36am On Feb 07
nkemdi89:

Do you know the police identity card alone is a search warrant? Another thing the way and manner he went about it was already creating an impression that there was something sinister he was hiding aside the suspected Internet fraud . That same axis in Abuja lot of stories of young guys killing their partner for ritual occurs regularly, what of kidnapping ?Communication matters a lot , a simple "Good afternoon officers and men , how is work today? I can see you guys are working hard to protect the country, my name is xyz haha there is no need of using cover to get access to me , please come in , you are most welcome and what assistance can render you and please can offer you water ? By doing that alone, you already building that relationship and managing their perception. Because I know he was fully convinced that they were not kidnappers . Besides Abuja police men are extremely careful when handling people, because they don't know who is who.

They didn't identify themselves. They only flashed a card which may not be a real ID. Police ID is definitely not a search warrant. The warrant they came with was blank and so not a legitimate warrant.
Also when Police comes to execute a search warrant, a neighbour or relative must be present to witness the search. And before they proceed, they must be searched first so that they cannot plant evidence.
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by BHG1: 11:59am On Feb 07
Residents reportedly burnt to death, others injured as gas explosion rocks Iyana Isashi in Ojo, Lagos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkasY4WglnQ?si=RT4grcBl0O7dvCGo
Dwightventures:
I've said again and again:
NIGERIA IS A JUNGLE!
NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE!
NIGERIA IS A JOKE!
Nigerian Police are the nation's original first kidnappers.
I moved out of Lagos partly for fear of police and other uniformed government-licensed criminals.

GOD, I HATE this country!

1 Like

Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by oxiide22(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07
nlfpmod:

Credit: Omo GbajaBiamila
ilegendd
Re: FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home by CandidSeeker(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08
nlfpmod:

Credit: Omo GbajaBiamila

The worst part is how they treat innocent people like criminals, without any evidence of wrongdoing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos / Thieves Forced To Carry Rocks On Their Heads After Being Caught Stealing. / Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.