Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? (582 Views)

Producers Give Reasons For Skyrocketing Cost Of Cement / FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by FredLum: 10:27pm On Feb 05
I bought N5200 two weeks ago, last week Monday, N5400, by Wednesday they sold N5,600.
Today, the dealer is telling me N6,400.
Which way Nigeria undecided

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Bobloco: 10:28pm On Feb 05
The great Tinubulation
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by betshopagent(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05
I bought 6500 on friday in Anambra.Last 3 days before that was 7000
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05
People are talking about price of food, you carry your busy body they asked for price of cement.

And besides why are you using statistics to buttress your point? Na statistics we go chop..?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by matify83: 11:59pm On Feb 05
The rising price of cement can most definitely not be divorced from all other commodities in the market.

It's a reflection of how bad the naira is losing its purchasing power.

For those still warehousing their monies in the banks, you are losing BIG TIME.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by a4cube: 12:05am On Feb 06
Watch how some agbadorians will tell you to produce your own cement like they asked you guys to trek when emokan first unleashed his incompetency on petrol subsidy.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by AwokenVawulence: 12:16am On Feb 06
I still don't understand the huge spike , dangote won use am clear him dollar debt

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by AwokenVawulence: 12:20am On Feb 06
FredLum:
I bought N5200 two weeks ago, last week Monday, N5400, by Wednesday they sold N5,600.
Today, the dealer is telling me N6,400.
Which way Nigeria undecided

The country is hard doesn't stop you from producing your own cement grin, u can make artificial cement by mixing carbon, calcium and oxygen grin

Let join hands together and teach obi a lesson grin
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Ibaaboy(m): 2:35am On Feb 06
Bobloco:
The great Tinubulation

Tinubu is a plague to Nigeria
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by Creamypie(m): 4:20am On Feb 06
#7,200, asaba, but APC people dey buy at less than #1600
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by G00dharddick: 7:19am On Feb 06
APC members are buying a bag of cement for #600 each. Just carry your runo membership card and you're good to go

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by AsomStructures: 8:02am On Feb 06
6000 in Edo

(1) (Reply)

Hunger In The Land: Ask What Your Governor Is Doing For His People / The Ancestral Connection Between Ikwerre's And South East / Govt, Others Plan Database Of Nigerians Abroad:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.