Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,189 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ (507 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Nakedtruthkk(m): 1:13am On Feb 06
There are Living and Dead Conscience .

There are Heartless Hearts and Hypocrites .

There are Pretenders and Lovers of Evils .

There are some Die Hard Supporters ,Self Centred and Selfish Being.

Can you be Sincere ,Honest and be real for once ?

Say it as you Honestly See it ,without been Sentimental ,Tribalistics and Hypocrital .

1 : Do you Regret Voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu as President ?

2: Just Like We were Told that it was too early to Complain of Buhari Government ,We were but before we knew it ,8 Years finished and there was not even a Single day left to wait again ,Are Nigerians Been Impatient for BAT ? But Based on His Promises ,Isn't another Journey like BABA Buhari own ?

CHAI !!! Who is that Person out of More than 220 Millions Nigerians that would Save Naija...
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by thesicilian: 5:01am On Feb 06
No
3 things I definitely do not regret
1. Voting for Tinubu
2. Not voting for Atiku
3. Not voting for Obi

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Chimarto: 5:37am On Feb 06
Can't you see the administration is favouring families everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by aljharem(m): 5:38am On Feb 06
No, he was the best candidate

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by DiscoverID: 5:53am On Feb 06
Why should I regret? Even though, I lost over a billion naira due to the depreciation of naira against dollar, but what should be done must be done. I will still vote for him, today because he is the best option.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by haffaze777(m): 6:12am On Feb 06
Regret? Never

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by PforPython(m): 6:46am On Feb 06
thesicilian:
No
3 things I definitely do not regret
1. Voting for Tinubu
2. Not voting for Atiku
3. Not voting for Obi

Is this how you imagined things will turn out when Tinubu becomes president (price of fuel, super inflation, super insecurity, hopelessness) ?

P for Python
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Nakedtruthkk(m): 6:48am On Feb 06
aljharem:
Meaning even the best Candidate We can Produce in Nigeria cannot Solve the Myriads of Problems we have in Nigeria ...Rather Making it Worst .

Out of More than 220 Millions Nigerian ,Must we always have Corrupt ,Heartless Leaders in the Country ?

ATIKU : NOT GOOD.

OBI : NOT GOOD .

TINUBU : THE BEST ..NA WAOO.

Well I don't think Tinubu was the Best .

No one is Perfect Yes ,There are other Candidates in APC ,PDP and LP apart from Atiku, Obi and Tinubu ...We don't want New And Not Very Popular Candidates .
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Trimjos: 6:50am On Feb 06
aljharem:

Be deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by thesicilian: 7:25am On Feb 06
PforPython:

Is this how you imagined things will turn out when Tinubu becomes president (price of fuel, super inflation, super insecurity, hopelessness) ?

P for Python
Honestly? No. But then again I've never been one who depends on politicians to make my life better.
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by aguluobi: 7:28am On Feb 06
Tinubu that I am rearing to vote again in 2027, stay de make pant de wear you.

Nakedtruthkk:

Say it as you Honestly See it ,without been Sentimental ,Tribalistics and Hypocrital .

2: Just Like We were Told that it was too early to Complain of Buhari Government ,We were but before we knew it ,8 Years finished and there was not even a Single day left to wait again ,Are Nigerians Been Impatient for BAT ? But Based on His Promises ,Isn't another Journey like BABA Buhari own ?

CHAI !!! Who is that Person out of More than 220 Millions Nigerians that would Save Naija...

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by aguluobi: 7:32am On Feb 06
No one as to imagine shii, tunubu remain the best to manage this happenings. Peter Obi is too foolish to comprehend what the solutions are while Atiku is only looking for a medium to loot the more.

You can sell Obi to your Igbo tribesmem n some religious jingoist but his antecedent in leadership capacity is nothing to write home about.

PforPython:

P for Python

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by PforPython(m): 7:41am On Feb 06
thesicilian:

Honestly? No. But then again I've never been one who depends on politicians to make my life better.

So are you trying to say that as long as you can make your own life better, you don't care about what politicians do ?
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by pharmagba: 7:45am On Feb 06
No.
Although I didn't vote for him. I have come to be for him 100%.
The only man who understands what it is to Birth nationhood.
All his steps are in order, but the enemies of Nigeria are fighting with all they have stolen. Fighting him on all fronts. From his certificate to the supreme Court. Now using the money they have stolen and insecurity to fight Nigeria just to rubbish him.
God pass them.
Nigeria will emerge victorious.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by easzypeaszy(m): 8:01am On Feb 06
I didn't regret voting him but I never expect his government to be this dubious and dumb.
1. I voted him bc I want a southerner t to be president
2. Atiku cannot continue after 8yrs by a Fulani and another Fulani to continue.
3. If they have allowed Obi to run ubder PDP I would have voted him 1M times
4. I know Obi won't be giving any chance to rule from LP even if he won.
5. Tinubu policy dey sweet me except the economy policies
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Nakedtruthkk(m): 8:04am On Feb 06
pharmagba:
No.
All his steps are in order, but the enemies of Nigeria are fighting with all they have stolen. Fighting him on all fronts. From his certificate to the supreme Court. Now using the money they have stolen and insecurity to fight Nigeria just to rubbish him.
God pass them.
. Only Man ..No one Else .

When are we going to outgrow this Wrong Mentality of "only One"

Shehu Shagari : Only One that can Solve Nigerians Problems.

Babangida Only one

Abacha ..Only one

Obasanjo ..Only One

Yaradua ..Only One .

Jonathan .Only one

Buhari that one Loud so much ..Only One.

Nothing Happened ,Things went from Worst to Terrible .

Now ,Tinubu Only Won ..things becomes More and More Terrible ..Yet this one is still saying Only One Mtcheww
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by thesicilian: 8:09am On Feb 06
PforPython:

So are you trying to say that as long as you can make your own life better, you don't care about what politicians do ?
Yes
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by pharmagba: 8:11am On Feb 06
Nakedtruthkk:
. Only Man ..No one Else .

When are we going to outgrow this Wrong Mentality of "only One"

Shehu Shagari : Only One that can Solve Nigerians Problems.

Babangida Only one

Abacha ..Only one

Obasanjo ..Only One

Yaradua ..Only One .

Jonathan .Only one

Buhari that one Loud so much ..Only One.

Nothing Happened ,Things went from Worst to Terrible .

Now ,Tinubu Only Won ..things becomes More and More Terrible ..Yet this one is still saying Only One Mtcheww

It is beyond looking beyond our present difficulties and see his policies in its objectivity.

Since you hate him and hate Nigeria
Go ahead and do your worst.

I gave you my personal opinion.
You became vexed and irritant..
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by APCNig: 8:22am On Feb 06
Nakedtruthkk:

Is this how you will continue crying, weeping, and wailing endlessly till 2031? It's going to be 8 years of gnashing for haters and losers.

Anyway, you cried and wept over the 8 years of Buhari, so I think you can continue your hobby over the next 8 years. And when Tinubu finally hands over to Shettima/Wike in 2031, you start another crying and weeping
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Feb 06
How can anybody regret voting for the only sensible candidate on the ballot?

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Nakedtruthkk(m): 8:28am On Feb 06
pharmagba:

It is beyond looking beyond our present difficulties and see his policies in its objectivity.

Since you hate him and hate Nigeria
Go ahead and do your worst.

I gave you my personal opinion.
You became vexed and irritant..
. Which Policies ,Which Objectivity ...Policies that is Crumbling the Economy ,People are Suffering ..What is the essence of Policy ..to make life better and not make it More Terrible .

Not Vexed ,Not Irritant ...This is Reality .
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by pharmagba: 8:42am On Feb 06
Nakedtruthkk:
. Which Policies ,Which Objectivity ...Policies that is Crumbling the Economy ,People are Suffering ..What is the essence of Policy ..to make life better and not make it More Terrible .

Not Vexed ,Not Irritant ...This is Reality .

It's either you're economically dump or hatred (Obidents)
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Asswipemod: 8:43am On Feb 06
seunmsg:
How can anybody regret voting for the only sensible candidate on the ballot?

Welcome back from the comatose mode Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. 😉ðŸĪŠ
Glad to know you're still being owed salary.
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by AgbadoDie: 10:19am On Feb 06
Chimarto:
Can't you see the administration is favouring families everywhere?

Ahswear, na Igbo's e dey favour pass. grin shocked
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Aquila99: 10:24am On Feb 06
Nakedtruthkk:

Things are hard. Just like everywia. I will still vote him, even if election is tomorrow. Is a process, Things will be better. I believe in his leadership.
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by IgOga(m): 10:24am On Feb 06
No grin
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Biodun556(m): 10:26am On Feb 06
No

Peter Obi and Atiku would not have done better

Tinubu is on the track
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by ufuosman(m): 11:09am On Feb 06
Ow many people voted for him for d first place
Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Sparrk007(m): 11:24am On Feb 06
Oya make all the AGBADORIAS gather here I wan check something

Re: President Tinubu ,do You Regret Voting For Him ?/ by Loveisnotenough: 11:45am On Feb 06
pharmagba:
No.
God pass them.

You're not Sane.

(1) (Reply)

If You're Apc Supporter, You're Not Safe. / Rising Costs: Hardship Could Lead To Social Unrest In Nigeria – Afdb / The Constitutional Law That Can Get Bobrisky Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.