Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,342 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira (1080 Views)

Ordinary Broom Now N500 ? I Regret My Vote For Baba / Price Of Fuel Is Now N500 Per Litre. What's The Price In Your Area? / Average Nigerian Can Feed With N500, Naira Still Strong –CIBN Ex-president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by QualitySneakers: 7:04am On Feb 06
Which way naija cry
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by okomile(f): 7:08am On Feb 06
People dey drink d alabukun so?

Light cometh soon
angry

1 Like

Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by muyico(m): 7:45am On Feb 06
Paracetamol is #400 now!
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by DatNiggaDaz: 7:46am On Feb 06
Dem dem go move this thread enter health section now.

No gree for dem

Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by phemmie06(m): 7:47am On Feb 06
Is it still in circulation?
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by Cassandraloius: 8:26am On Feb 06
I don't even understand anymore, are we living in hell or in bondage? The price of things in the local market is another pain in the neck.

Fish of 1k is now 1900. I tried pricing the woman she was like, madam go everywhere go check, that's the price, I fit commot N50 for you. That's N1850. I was shocked and couldn't afford it.

Hardship choke!

2 Likes

Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by christejames(m): 8:28am On Feb 06
Tinubulation on the beat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by Babangidapikin: 8:49am On Feb 06
Na to dry drink agbo remain ... having constant migraine headache..drugs don't seems to be working effectively....

1 Like

Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by Ozommadu: 9:12am On Feb 06
QualitySneakers:
Which way naija cry

Wait make tinubu nairaland zoneb come and tell you to stop killing naira and patronise agbo jedi jedi

Like tinupoo is taking agbo in France hospital
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by richiemcgold: 9:36am On Feb 06

I think it is high time I also jerk up all my price list. I've been a good Nigerian so far, selling my products at almost the same price I used to. I'm putting end to this. I can't be shopping at a higher rate and still offer mine at a good price.

2 Likes

Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by CandidAdmin(m): 10:07am On Feb 06
Wetin be Alabukun?
Question of the day - What is the only thing that the price hasn't gone up?
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by Vinnie2000(m): 10:10am On Feb 06
Its like,

This tinubu govt go Favour those Yoruba Agbo Sellers and their families. sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by Couldntfigurean: 10:13am On Feb 06
GSk and P&G are leaving Nigeria because they can’t bear the Competition

The competition-Alabukun

Even their Alabukun done cost
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by ufuosman(m): 11:10am On Feb 06
Prices dey shock d masses back to back
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by Sirhush(m): 11:21am On Feb 06
I shake head for the coming generation.
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by ITbomb(m): 11:31am On Feb 06
Wetin Alabukun dey do sef
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by ITbomb(m): 11:33am On Feb 06
Sirhush:
I shake head for the coming generation.
The last years of IBB was worse, the only savior then was that at least every family had farm produce or relatives in the village that send food stuff
We still survive and your generation is doing better

1 Like

Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by QualitySneakers: 12:10pm On Feb 06
God help us all
Re: Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira by OtuologyProf(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06
Cassandraloius:
I don't even understand anymore, are we living in hell or in bondage? The price of things in the local market is another pain in the neck.

Fish of 1k is now 1900. I tried pricing the woman she was like, madam go everywhere go check, that's the price, I fit commot N50 for you. That's N1850. I was shocked and couldn't afford it.

Hardship choke!

Hahaha.
And people are accusing me of joblessness because I talk about sex all the time.
The truth be say, no amount of work go save person, unless people apply wisdom like me .
First, you must swallow your pride and return to your free house in the village, make use of your lands and market square, at least ,
avoid unnecessary bills.
Any day I decide to leave my own house for panya, I go still return to my village mansion

(1) (Reply)

India: Police Officer In Trouble / New Facts Emerge In Iraqi Slayings Case / Can Yaradua Take Us To The Promise Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.