Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? (737 Views)

How BATists Are Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson (Pics) / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by eclatante: 7:28am On Feb 06
The news the protests in Minna and Kano made headlines yesterday. Why did the north wait up till this moment?

How were they able to endure 8 years of Buhari's government induced hardship but can't endure less than 10 months BAT government?

Since we voted due to religious affiliations, we should all bear the consequences.

Any group of hungry crowd caught protesting, should be arrested.

Let's teach Peter Obi a big lesson.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by ClearFlair: 7:29am On Feb 06
Exactly. Nobody should protest.

6 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by Tetrahedron: 7:55am On Feb 06
grin grin grin
Any protester caught should be shot on sight!

Since the North didn’t join endsars we will all enjoy tinubulation

Shebi una no wan get sense, una go get am by force!

8 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by haffaze777(m): 8:17am On Feb 06
Rest Ogbeni, petee Obi is clueless and nobody need him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by Bobloco: 8:21am On Feb 06
haffaze777:

If Peter Obi is clueless, how will you describe Tinubu—a dullard, cluelessness personified?

9 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by EreluRoz: 8:22am On Feb 06
This type of topics should be deleted
Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by haffaze777(m): 8:24am On Feb 06
Bobloco:

If Peter Obi is clueless, how will you describe Tinubu—a dullard, cluelessness personified?

I will describe him as someone who provide atmosphere for your people who ran away from your region,that doesn't sound dullard or clueless to me. Where in lag are you? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by Bobloco: 8:29am On Feb 06
haffaze777:

I will describe him as someone who provide atmosphere for your people who ran away from your region,that doesn't sound dullard or clueless to me. Where in lag are you? grin

You seem to be the only minion still moving around with that lie that Tinubu built lagos. Others have since abandoned it.

Which atmosphere did he provide? The atmosphere is one of hunger and starvation.
Didn't you see people screaming "Ebi n pa wa o" at Tinubu's convoy recently in Lagos?

10 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by haffaze777(m): 8:34am On Feb 06
Bobloco:

You seem to be the only minion still moving around with that lie that Tinubu built lagos. Others have since abandoned it.

Which atmosphere did he provide? The atmosphere is one of hunger and starvation.
Didn't you see people screaming "Ebi n pa wa o" at Tinubu's convoy recently in Lagos?
you haven't tell me where you stay in lag

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by eclatante: 8:39am On Feb 06
haffaze777:

Yes, let's teach Peter Obi a bitter lesson.

Edit: everybody must learn in this country. Next time we will use our wisdom to vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by haffaze777(m): 8:41am On Feb 06
eclatante:

Yes, let's teach Peter Obi a bitter lesson.

We're not teaching him anything, we just can't allow his clueless head to be Plesident. I know it pains his mob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by Bobloco: 8:43am On Feb 06
haffaze777:
you haven't tell me where you stay in lag

Why make it look like Tinubu is the reason why everyone came to lag?

Lagos has been in existence long before Tinubu was born; Lagos used to be the Federal Capital Territory long before Tinubu joined politics. Lagos had wonderful governors like Lateef Jakande, Buba Marwa, etc. before Tinubu became governor. There have also been wonderful governors after Tinubu, like Fashola.

In fact, Tinubu is the worst governor in Lagos State. Check the records.

9 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by eclatante: 8:43am On Feb 06
haffaze777:

We're not teaching him anything, we just can't allow his clueless head to be Plesident. I know it pains his mob

I don't know how some of you can be so comfortable with this government.

To feed is a problem but you people are still defending bad government.

I pray to God everyday so that I'll make money and leave this country to a saner country.

Back in the days, 5k can sustain me for a week+ but right now, just 1kg of gas is ₦1,300. Talk less of other items.

I'm tired of Nigeria, God please help this country.

5 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by KillahPriest: 8:47am On Feb 06
haffaze777:
yes, Nigerians are all enjoying the government of wise king Solomon right now even though ordinary pure water is 400 naira per bag now and bag of rice is over 70k while we're on 30k minimum wage grin

2 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by haffaze777(m): 8:48am On Feb 06
Bobloco:

Why make it look like Tinubu is the reason why everyone came to lag?

Lagos has been in existence long before Tinubu was born; Lagos used to be the Federal Capital Territory long before Tinubu joined politics. Lagos had wonderful governors like Lateef Jakande, Buba Marwa, etc. before Tinubu became governor. There have also been wonderful governors after Tinubu, like Fashola.

In fact, Tinubu is the worst governor in Lagos State. Check the records.

Why making it seem Peter is smart than ikpeazu when every sensible know him to be clueless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by Bobloco: 8:51am On Feb 06
haffaze777:

Why making it seem Peter is smart than ikpeazu when every sensible know him to be clueless?

All I know is that, in terms of intellect and competence, Peter Obi is high up there. Tinubu is a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by haffaze777(m): 8:53am On Feb 06
Bobloco:

All I know is that, in terms of intellect and competence, Peter Obi is high up there. Tinubu is a dullard.

Because you are limited to your knowledge,not as if I blame you for that though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by ephraimlongkat(m): 9:40am On Feb 06
So how are u teaching Peter Obi a lesson?
Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by Obiedun(m): 9:49am On Feb 06
Obi is a bigot. Empty barrel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by DMerciful(m): 10:00am On Feb 06
Inspite of Tinubu's failures, you still believe he built Lagos? You're extremely naive
haffaze777:

3 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by Bobloco: 10:10am On Feb 06
haffaze777:

Because you are limited to your knowledge,not as if I blame you for that though

Well, talking about limited knowledge

If you can be told a lie that Tinubu built lagos and you believed it, swallowed it hook, line and sinker without questioning the veracity of such a claim, then your level of reasoning should be called into question.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by Seunpapa65: 11:06am On Feb 06
That one concern una am voting APC next election comes rain comes sun
Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by haffaze777(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

Well, talking about limited knowledge

If you can be told a lie that Tinubu built lagos and you believed it, swallowed it hook, line and sinker without questioning the veracity of such a claim, then your level of reasoning should be called into question.

Stop ranting because we don't vote for Pandora man
Re: Are We Still Teaching Peter Obi A Bitter Lesson? by haffaze777(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06
DMerciful:
Inspite of Tinubu's failures, you still believe he built Lagos? You're extremely naive

I didn't say that, I said ipob built lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sir Emeka Offor Marks 65th Birthday In Grand Style, Distributes 40,000 Bags Of R / Only Evil People Are Against Govt Fighting Hoarding Of Food / Betrayal Dance May Endure For A Night But Impeachment Cometh In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.