Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest (37272 Views)

Chike Nmerukini Puts Smile On Port Harcourt Women / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by TiglathPILESER: 8:01pm On Feb 06
Treasure17:
Wahala grin
When a derica of rice is 1200 but you are worried about sex.
just went to get rice and was told 1200. Omo I shock
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Love800(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06
Why dont u go local na.
There is akamo and others etc
elpochas:
I tell you,NAN I bought 5800 on Sunday is now 6600.Make innocent children no surfer oooo.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Charly68: 8:06pm On Feb 06
Your Governor is hearing you and will surely do something so that mummy won't go on strike in Govt house
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by yeniyeni(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06
Does this look like a protest? I can only see 2 women
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by zebra(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06
Una no get problem. Meanwhile cold wan kill people for Jos, Kaduna, Kano and other northern states.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by zebra(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06
Very funny women.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Okwyjesus(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:
The great Tinubulation

Hmmmmmmm

God will deliver the very elect
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by muykem: 8:16pm On Feb 06
Bruno3000:
Its freezing cold here in Jos o.
That harmattan for you. Extreme cold in the north and Extreme heat in the south south.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Lomprico2: 8:20pm On Feb 06
It's now cheaper to knack in hotels than your house now.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by seetomorrow: 8:29pm On Feb 06
angry
Righthussle:
Tinubu should just ban nacking until the economy is better. Make people no bring innocent children come this world come suffer. Nigeria na the poverty capital of the world.

angry angry you are a very bad boy.....voice of PST suleman

1 Like

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Clazzone(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06
Perhaps this is a good development to reduce population in this Tinubu regime
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Snowx: 8:36pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:
The great Tinubulation

Here is the summary πŸ˜€
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by elpochas: 8:38pm On Feb 06
Love800:
Why dont u go local na.
There is akamo and others etc
That's the next step my dear.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Ayosuccess12: 8:59pm On Feb 06
Economy is bad o
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Gbatse: 9:00pm On Feb 06
The PH women should relocate to the North, harmattan is still very very active. Jos plateau will solve this problem well.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06
chokekachy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/02/06/video-women-protest-lack-of-romance-with-husbands-due-to-heat-caused-by-power-outage-in-rivers/?amp=1
Let the News comes from the north you will start hearing " that's All They know but because its from the...
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Hassanmaye(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:
The great Tinubulation
Hahahaha you want to be banned?
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Spartachizzy: 9:24pm On Feb 06
NOTHING WEY PERSON NO GO SEE!! Who be the man wey no wan Nack him wife because of heat, KONJI never hold am!
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by bizzibodi(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06
This heat dey spoil kerewawa market ooo!
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Trophy12: 9:27pm On Feb 06
Imagine nonsense coming from river state . Tueh
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Myhusband(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Women and sex..the funny thing is that they pretend as if we are the ones who love it

But there is harmattan in Benin city o

What!!!!
Don't say that.. just be with a woman who is fond of you and loves you and emotionally happy with you then watch how she jumped on your fertile rod anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period..this people are always hornny. Have been with a girl who also gets extremely hornny on the first day and beginning of her menstrual period....at first it was disgusting but I have to accept her that way despite my bed spread and fertile rod was always covered with blood

like I said the vagina and penis is a like the ear(vagina) and cotton bud (penis)
Place a cotton bud into the ear and you watch who feels the sweet sensation

You mean you've sex with a lady during her period? How insane and disgusting

A period ladies feel irritated of themselves, you need common sense, no taste, no hygiene sense
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by nizelgirl(f): 9:58pm On Feb 06
As soon as I saw the headline, I knew it will come from Diobu. In Diobu you cant shame the shameless. Na craze people area.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by fortune1968: 10:37pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Women and sex..the funny thing is that they pretend as if we are the ones who love it

But there is harmattan in Benin city o

What!!!!
Don't say that.. just be with a woman who is fond of you and loves you and emotionally happy with you then watch how she jumped on your fertile rod anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period..this people are always hornny. Have been with a girl who also gets extremely hornny on the first day and beginning of her menstrual period....at first it was disgusting but I have to accept her that way despite my bed spread and fertile rod was always covered with blood

like I said the vagina and penis is a like the ear(vagina) and cotton bud (penis)
Place a cotton bud into the ear and you watch who feels the sweet sensation
Na only that you sabi ! Professor of nacking
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by fortune1968: 10:39pm On Feb 06
Myhusband:

You mean you've sex with a lady during her period? How insane and disgusting

A period ladies feel irritated of themselves, you need common sense, no taste, no hygiene sense

wetin dey do you sef ? E fit you condom now .Se u no know say na during period toto sweet pass ?
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by ufotunang: 11:25pm On Feb 06
Parydelegate:
Lol

Aside the heat...the state of the economy sef no go allow person knack. U wife get belle another expenses.
...condom dey πŸ™„
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by ufotunang: 11:28pm On Feb 06
At least it reduce the number of children they suppose to born.... nigeria is overpopulated πŸ™„
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by ufotunang: 11:31pm On Feb 06
Women and knacking...they do not joke with it πŸ™„
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Pacesetter123(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Ambassadors: 5:26am On Feb 07
The worst I have seen in Nigeria
Queengee:
Benin and port Harcourt the worst electricity distribution company in Nigeria
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by bakila: 7:28am On Feb 07
Righthussle:
Tinubu should just ban nacking until the economy is better. Make people no bring innocent children come this world come suffer. Nigeria na the poverty capital of the world.
Some of those children born poor can change the course of history.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by chudez0147(m): 7:37am On Feb 07
DMerciful:
Oturugbeke

Nothing wey bullet nor go see for Angela Okorie head grin
Nonsense talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.