Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,156 members, 7,842,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Hunger/ Harsh Economy / Insecurity Nationwide Peaceful Protest . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger/ Harsh Economy / Insecurity Nationwide Peaceful Protest . (247 Views)

Increased Insecurity Nationwide: Our Country Is Sinking — Nigerians / Adamawa Reps Candidate, Taslim Ahmed, Blames Bad Economy, Insecurity On Leaders / CAN Calls For Nationwide Peaceful Protest,calling For Justice For Deborah Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger/ Harsh Economy / Insecurity Nationwide Peaceful Protest . by healthkknatural: 7:23pm On Feb 06
Hunger / Harsh Econoomy / Insecurity Nationwide Peaceful Protest Looming ...

Does Nigerians have the right ?

Ebi NPA Waooo...Is it Igbos and Obidients that Mentioned this ?

Anyways I just Bought Kilo of Gas for 100 Naira now, One litre of Fuel for 150 Naira and a Bag of Rice for 15k.

Politicians Una Well-done oooo
Re: Hunger/ Harsh Economy / Insecurity Nationwide Peaceful Protest . by vanbonattel: 7:24pm On Feb 06
No bi only protest, na protestigus grin

I wi only protest if fuel sells foe 30,000 a litre.

Till them, don't let me catch you protesting in my state.
Re: Hunger/ Harsh Economy / Insecurity Nationwide Peaceful Protest . by BalticGold: 7:59pm On Feb 06
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hunger/ Harsh Economy / Insecurity Nationwide Peaceful Protest . by tonykel1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06
This protest will likely take off spontaneously, simultaneously, and concurrently across the States of the federation and spiral out of control of the security agencies also affected. I see the security agencies being overwhelmed.

Something has to be done and very fast. Smiles are gradually becoming rare in the streets of Nigeria. It is difficult to see people who smile as if it is a taboo.

The politicians are playing to the gallery by ignoring all the indices that are likely to consume them when the masses get to the brink.

The masses have long left the realm of living to mere existing and now, they are on the brink of extinction (dead). You can't threaten a dead man with death. This is what the security agency will have to contend with when it happens.......for the people are already dead to fear. They have no life to preserve anymore since the things that make them alive are no more there.

(1) (Reply)

T hisGlobe.com Beautiful Pictures Of Ilorin / The Ogonis Should Produce Next Rivers Governor, Akpabio Tells Rivers People. / Nigeria Police Lifts Ban On Tinted Glass In Cars, Imposes Strict Permits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.