Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) (41931 Views)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by money121(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07
Ok
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by JayTripz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07
Omo
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by omooba969(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07
APC govt will...will.....will.......will 😴😴😴

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by orikoku: 12:56pm On Feb 07
Which Kain wahala be this for new year.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:57pm On Feb 07
Nawa o
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 12:57pm On Feb 07
Babysho:
People that follow Seun Kuti knows that he predicted this like a prophet. After the explosion in Ibadan, he made reference to the explosion that happened in Lagos in 2021 or so. He said a few weeks after, another explosion occurred somewhere else in Lagos and another again a few days later.
He said people should not be surprised if another explosion rocks Nigeria after the Ibadan explosion and it has.
Your talk no get head
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by rantingpigs: 12:58pm On Feb 07
Tgis axis habours the highest number of Northerners in the Lagos that Tinubu built.

Nobody shoukd claim its MINERS or the fake GAS pipelines propaganda.

Eyes don open....and they are teaching IGBOs a political lesson.

Useless things...
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by muyico(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07
let sensational come around, gas seller and gasland to help customers check they re cylinder expired date, I think that will prevent future occurrence
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by free2ryhme: 12:58pm On Feb 07
GistMedia0:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrDqGKGJR-Q

In a horrifying turn of events, a massive gas explosion has rocked the community of Iyana Isashi in Ojo, Lagos, leaving devastation in its wake. Eyewitnesses captured the chaos as flames engulfed homes and businesses, with residents reportedly burnt alive and others left critically injured.

every where in this country is just burning cry
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Femich18(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07
Saw this video yesterday on WhatsApp. I actually I stay close to the location around anibaba. The gas plant was even newly built

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by chatinent: 12:59pm On Feb 07
BeninRefugees:
SW on fire 🔥
Literally

Do you jubilate when lives are lost because you don't like a people?

Na wa o. We have lost it completely. People were burnt alive and you rejoice.

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by tunde1200(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07
DrAkpa:
undecided

This is the consequences of voting in a criminal whose philosophy is to steal, grab it and run with it.

Tunubu's administration is cursed. You don't bring down an innocent man, collaborate with northerners to overthrow your southern brother and expect that you will have peace. Karma is real

To you alone not the whole Nigeria.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Winning123: 1:01pm On Feb 07
BeninRefugees:

Okay I sympathize with them smiley

My condolences

You are such a slowpoke. We all know quite a number of Igbos leave in that area. I pray God comforts the bereave.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by fmonigent(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07
BeninRefugees:
SW on fire 🔥
Literally

Don't understand while you made such statement, are you happy with the situation, forgetting we're one.
Please don't be unfortunate biko
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by YorubaKing: 1:03pm On Feb 07
BeninRefugees:
SW on fire 🔥
Literally

Werey! Now I totally understand what most Yoruba elders have been saying abt you Savages!😡 Bloody Savages!

Bloody ingrates! How can you be joyous over a mishap that affects a region that peacefully habors you and your descendants? 😡
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:04pm On Feb 07
Hmmm
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by DrAkpa(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07
tunde1200:

To you alone not the whole Nigeria.

I don't expect a different opinion from his kinsman
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by essentialone(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07
No matter how cheap the house or apartment, never live too close to a petrol pipeline. It is a bomb waiting to explode.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07
accordadoga23:
Nawa oo

Ki lo n sele bayi?

Edumare gbawa oo.

Lagos needs to be decongested

Look at this ipob.

I’m very sure 30% (if not 55%) of those who got burnt are Igbos.

Na una no dey sit down for una backward village

Rule 2
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07
When i tell people how dangerous static charge is, they overlook it.
A lot of fires during the dry season are caused by static charges coming in contact with a flammable substance. This could be it too
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Olarewaju89: 1:08pm On Feb 07
muyico:
many Nigeria didn't know gas cylinder get expired date!

Then i do someone knows if your gas cylinder has expired?
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Timmi: 1:09pm On Feb 07
BeninRefugees:
SW on fire 🔥
Literally

It’s people like you - ObiZombies that are sabotaging the gas pipelines, stealing crude oil and causing mayhem just to create panic. God is bigger than you all.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Coolestguy2023: 1:14pm On Feb 07
BeninRefugees:

Okay I sympathize with them smiley

My condolences

It may even be your people that were burnt alive and also businesses destroyed. Dey play
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by muyico(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07
Olarewaju89:

Then i do someone knows if your gas cylinder has expired?
google search it, I can't find d link here

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:21pm On Feb 07
MrJames007:
Where are the burnt residents

They should display their burnt bodies on social media for you to see abi?

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by braveboi4life: 1:21pm On Feb 07
The problems in Nigeria are fundamental and they are man made, we just don't want to understand the implications of siting a gas plant in close proximity to the public, there should be guidelines that should prohibit this and provide a safe distance such that even if there is a fire or explosion, the impact should be minimal

We had a fire incident in a popular pentecostal church in lagos last week, we all saw it as an act of the devil but nobody thought of investigating the incident and finding the root cause so that a reoccurence can be mitigated or prevented or lessons are learnt and implemented in other parts of the country

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by emperor863(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07
Contriman:
nwanne this is wrong let’s sympathize with them it could be us too

It IS you. That area is majorly occupied by your people. It seems he rejoiced too soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos / Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.