Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman (22668 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by fergie001: 11:55am On Feb 07
We are supporting the Super Eagles against South Africa - Mpengesi

Chippa United is one of 16 teams that make up the South Africa Premier Soccer League (PSL)
I would like to start by extending my congratulations to the Premier Soccer League (PSL) for showcasing the highest number of domestic players at the 2023 AFCON tournament. Close to 30 players from South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, and even the host country, lvory Coast who play in the PSL league were part of the AFCON 2023 tournament all thanks to PSL League Chairman, Dr Irvin Khoza.

Acknowledgment is also given to Coach Hugo Broos, who boldly trusted our domestic players, unlike previous Bafana Bafana national team coaches who preferred to select players who played abroad as bench warmers instead, to represent our National Team.

My commendation also go out to Mamelodi Sundowns FC and their technical staff for their outstanding contribution, highlighted by the inclusion of 8 players in the Bafana Bafana starting lineup.

Furthermore, my heartfelt applause is due to the CAF President Dr. Patrice Motsepe for orchestrating what is arguably the finest AFCON tournament of the century, showcasing the continent's football prowess and uniting us in the spirit of the game. It's a moment of pride and reflection on our journey and growth in African football.

As the Chairman of Chippa United FC and as a proud South African, I find myself in a unique position during this 2023 AFCON tournament in that our very own Nigeria International, Stanley Nwabali has been a revelation; his performance for the Nigerian National Team has caught the eyes of the globe, earning him and our club international acclaim.

With Stanley's rising profile and the International attention it brings to Chippa United FC, the benefits have been nothing but positive. Therefore, I and Chippa United FC stand behind our player Stanley Nwabali and the Nigerian Super Eagles tomorrow against South Africa Bafana Bafana. We wish the Super Eagles all the best.

Siviwe Chippa Mpengesi
Chairman, Chippa United FC

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Nigeriagood(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07
Front page baby 🤣🤣 grin Greatest moment of my life

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by fergie001: 12:16pm On Feb 07
Angry South Africans react <<<<

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by fergie001: 12:18pm On Feb 07
More....

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by PforPython(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by ProudNigerian01: 12:20pm On Feb 07
Honestly even if we don't win the cup make we at least beat South Africa well.

Meanwhile,
What is in your heart? Vengeance, unforgiveness, pain of the past, lust, evil thoughts, how to hurt another person?

And you say you know God?

If it is not how to help people and please God that is frequently in your heart, you need to ask yourself questions.

Guard your heart and make God the sole occupant of your heart and not evil.

Prov.4.23 - Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Makunahatata: 12:20pm On Feb 07
Fake backing...more like saying "if FG arrest Nnamdi Kanu again,we are going to burn everything down,and 3years gone already "😂😂
..but den get balls Sha for coming out to say that, I give dem that 🙌

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07
Whether you back or front them, it doesn't matter.

We don't give a fvck... Leave the mind games. tongue

Today's game is not going to be a stroll for either side.

I just hope Super Eagles take their chances and finish up business before full time...

Extra Time and Penalties should be avoided at all costs.

42 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Oboto700(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07
Omo this match go cause many things

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Tonyfx: 12:20pm On Feb 07
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us grin

8 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by bobonla: 12:21pm On Feb 07
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by tete7000(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07
Sounds unpatriotic. Turned his back against millions from his country because of one man.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by spy24(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07
Since this afcon started the only game I've had doubt about Nigeria winning was the ivory coast game

This south Africa match no dey bother me at all

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Prudoh(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07
Just have it in mind that super eagle are playing the final

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by adioolayi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07
I no blame the Chippa United Chairman....the man go dey smile to the bank very soon..and the amount dem go rake-in will be boosted if Nwabali lift the AFCON.

This support is motivated purely by transfer fee the man go soon cash out on!!!

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by bigdammyj: 12:22pm On Feb 07
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by unclejb2(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07
This is called putting your mouth where your money is

His money in the bank is Stanley Nwabali.

So many big clubs have thrown in some huge offers.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Akanoaaa(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07
To me too, he doesn't make any sense

2 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by SmartyPants(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07
This one is just vexing that SA didn't pick players from his club. Abeg o make una fight una fight internally and leave us out of it.

5 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by HateBigots: 12:23pm On Feb 07
grin
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Jesuschrist01: 12:23pm On Feb 07
Why Dem no go support? Nwabali dey their club for South Africa. Dem talk say any club European club weybgo buy am go pay 2million euro.

If Nigeria l'ose to south africa today, the 2 million price no go hold again because it mean say nwabali is not as good as being portrayed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Kaido: 12:23pm On Feb 07
He shouldn't have dragged the whole team to support the Super Eagles

8 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Mopolchi: 12:24pm On Feb 07
Bold call

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by HateBigots: 12:24pm On Feb 07
grin... Country before club.
Either he is lying or they will soon sack him

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Creamypie(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07
Mwabali will be sold at very high price 2 europe

5 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Nmezor(f): 12:25pm On Feb 07
Na dem sabi
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Zonefree(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07
tete7000:
Sounds unpatriotic. Turned his back against millions from his country because of one man.
He's supporting and protecting his investment.

Many foreign clubs will come for Nwabali after the tournament, and the club will cash out.

The club president is a clean business man.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by spencekat(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07
tete7000:
That guy is not emotionally intelligent at all.

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Flango: 12:27pm On Feb 07
shocked

That gives you a glimpse of how capitalist and business men think. Business first before country. Nwabali will bring more global attention, thereby increase revenue, or he will fetch a decent transfer fee. What will bafana bafana winning add to the man?

32 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by bestman09(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07
Hurting his business. Indeed, some words are better left unspoken

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Ebere Signs For Paris Saint-Germain (Photo) / Francis Aiyegbeni Dies (Former Boxer) / How Nigeria Won The 1996 Olympics Football Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.