Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna (1721 Views)

JUST IN: APC Suspends Jibrin For Alleged Anti-party Activities / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by GistMedia0: 12:20pm On Feb 07
Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin for Starting a Big Protest in Minna

On February 5, 2024, people in Minna were really upset about how expensive things were getting. Aisha Jibrin and some other women started a protest. They blocked the road, and then more people joined in, stopping cars from moving.

The police tried to talk to them and even the Deputy Governor came, but they wouldn't stop. They started fighting with the police, throwing things like stones and bottles. Some police cars got damaged.

So, the police arrested Aisha Jibrin, along with two other women and 22 other people. They found weapons like knives and a cutlass too.

This shows how sometimes protests can get out of hand, and the police have to step in to keep everyone safe.

Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by DonBenny77(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07
Lie, they should have found AKs n pump actions

1 Like

Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by Ibaaboy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07
Hunger na bastard
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by Emma513: 12:24pm On Feb 07
Both police and the protesters should get out. We gonna Vote apc again. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by fnep2smooth(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07
This is just the beginning, you cant hold people not to voice out even if they succeed , hunger go still make people enter street.

$1 is 1500

i just remember that nairaland guy way say him regret to invest in dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by RepoMan007: 12:42pm On Feb 07
Emma513:
it is all about APC and the other party you can't openly speak of to you.

@topic, Niger state is a wrong place to start any protest. Things are still cheap there and I wonder what people in the south will do if Niger state can do such a stupid thing.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by yarimo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07
This is very commendable from the police, no Nigerian has the right to protest in a violence manner . undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by Harimsalim(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07
RepoMan007:
it is all about APC and the other party you can't openly speak of to you.

@topic, Niger state is a wrong place to start any protest. Things are still cheap there and I wonder what people in the south will do if Niger state can do such a stupid thing.

Which things are cheap in Niger state? A much of local rice is 1950
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by Pussyisgud: 4:14pm On Feb 07
Tilumgbu till 2097
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by Floky215: 4:16pm On Feb 07
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the police, no Nigerian has the right to protest in a violence manner . undecided undecided

Afterall you don't even have sense..!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by G00dharddick: 4:18pm On Feb 07
Meanwhile lots of men and women have troop to the streets of Ogun state to protest. They even demand that Tinubu should resign immediately. I hope police do the needful and arrest them too.

The shege pro Max just began
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by ElSudani: 4:22pm On Feb 07
It is no longer a protest when you bring weapons along, it is called a riot.
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by yarimo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07
Floky215:

Afterall you don't even have sense..!!
ok
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07
yarimo:
it will soon start fully... jez dey play fes dey go!

cool

1 Like

Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by Contriman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07
fnep2smooth:
This is just the beginning, you cant hold people not to voice out even if they succeed , hunger go still make people enter street.

$1 is 1500

i just remember that nairaland guy way say him regret to invest in dollar.
which beginning all protesters should be shot
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by Collins4u1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07
they should make sure they're locked away forever.

when Buhari was inflicting hardship where were they?
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by ManuelNate1: 9:42pm On Feb 07
Collins4u1:
they should make sure they're locked away forever.

when Buhari was inflicting hardship where were they?
I swear, I'm from the North Central but I so much despise these Muslims. They are just evil, cunny and highly hipocrytical. Wen it was Good luck Jonathan's time, this bastards distabilized and messed up his Government and eventually kicked him out to install their jihadist Godfather. Through out the 8 years of buhari which seemed to be the worst in history, these fools never protested. Now that power has shifted, they have started devicing their schemes again under the guise of protest. If I was Tinubu, I will make sure I lock and murder each and every one of them. Not even a single of them will leave the cell alive. Useless treacherous bastards** Spits**
Re: Niger State Police Arrested Aisha Jibrin For Starting A Big Protest In Minna by CharleyBright(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07
Emma513:

Hunger go kill you die.
Mumu without brain.

(1) (Reply)

Obj's New Presidential Jet-boeing 737-800 / Academic Hon. Degree Awards (b.sc,m.sc,m.phil,phd,professorship) In Nigeria / Becomrich, What Happened To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.