Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman (39922 Views)

Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator / June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by payaseriy: 8:41pm On Feb 07
Eriggs:
na only terrorists and fraudsters no like her.
People like u. Her posts always kill u n ur people..she is always a nightmare and pain to you and ur family, una never see something.
U go cry on her posts u go tire.
Good people of nairaland love you aunty MANNABBQGRlLLS
She doesn't even know if you exist in life
lol

Same person, different monika

Y would a faceless person pain me ? Go find ur problem for ur mama toto

4 Likes

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by cyprex: 8:54pm On Feb 07
It's only an irresponsible government that can ignore such protest founded on genuine cry of the masses

I pray that this hardship protest doesn't consume this government and eventually Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Johnjustice: 8:57pm On Feb 07
The people deserve subsidy, welfare or whatever you call it. This government is focused on policies that benefits only big business.

As far as Nigeria don't have 24 hours electricity, high cost of fuel, will push a lot of small businesses to closure and a lot of people and families into lack.

Government must think of supporting the poor, that's the masses and majority. Give back to the masses through cheap fuel for them, shelter or some other welfare...the wealth of the nation is for all, not for politicians alone.

4 Likes

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by phorget(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07
Even the agbado and cassava self we no see chop...πŸ˜₯

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by dbestcno(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07
Who remembered a prophet who prophecied that tinubu will win but there will be a mass protest nationwide after some months. It's happening
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Idadurun: 9:08pm On Feb 07
MORE HARDSHIP FOR THE NORTH. I LAUGH IN HAUSA LANGUAGE.
SOUTHERNERS PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE NORTH TO EMBARK ON ANY PROTEST. LET THEM SUFFER FROM BUHARI'S INEPTITUDE IN GOVERNANCE AND THEIR REFUSAL TO JOIN THE ENDSARS PROTEST.

4 Likes

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by wizelink(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07
Don't mind these mindless northerners particularly north west. They want to cow the entire Naija into protest against PBAT. Most of the issues we are suffering today in Naija originated during their brother's reign. How many times did they protest against that administration? This is not 2014 but 2024. We know better now.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Seunpapa65: 9:13pm On Feb 07
PrinceOfLagos:
Na hunger go kill those protesting bastards

Shebi we warned them before the presidential election that reinforcing APC will spell doom for this country, some of them said that they want to teach Peter Obi a political lessons. So whose feeling the heat right now hmm?

Tinubu and his family are in Abuja enjoying while you hungry motherfuckers are sleeping and waking up on empty stomach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dem go recruit una again when another election reach , you bastards πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 2k and half paint of rice don finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by RealEmilokan: 9:13pm On Feb 07
PrinceOfLagos:

Shebi we warned them before the presidential election that reinforcing APC will spell doom for this country, some of them said that they want to teach Peter Obi a political lessons. So whose feeling the heat right now hmm?

Tinubu and his family are in Abuja enjoying while you hungry motherfuckers are sleeping and waking up on empty stomach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hmm... Bro they have right to protest and complain since their government did meet their expectations.

My problem is that after all this their suffering, they'll still vote APC because of their hatred for the Igbos.

This hardship is real, it's really sad.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Uchek(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07
Indeed, they’re teaching OBI β€” and Ndigbo β€” a political lesson.

PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Hamachi(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07
G00dharddick:
Protest has broken out in Abuja!

We warned the SW about Tinubu that he is a criminal and has nothing to offer Nigerians but they said they'll teach Obi lessons.

No dey lie, there's no protest in Abuja
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by nairamaniac: 9:22pm On Feb 07
Jicks55:

Drastic actions need to be taken to avoid nationwide chaos..
the chaos is a blessing. We need the chaos to clear all sufferings on ground.

I would rather have chaos outside my stomach than inside it.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by nairamaniac: 9:24pm On Feb 07
Hamachi:
No dey lie, there's no protest in Abuja
Maybe there is protest in his house in Abuja?

Meanwhile are you into hookup?
Ur profile seems like you also do hookup.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by newoffer: 9:27pm On Feb 07
Politicians are very stubborn sets of people.Hunger protest is very harsh and brutal. A man who is hungry can do anything to appease his pains. I work my salary is now A bag of rice and maybe few maggi
DOM7:
Dey there and be calling opposition don't do something, anything that happens now will be worse than end SARS, there's hunger in the land.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by HRMK: 9:27pm On Feb 07
STOP CALLING THIS LUKMAN A CHIEFTAIN OF APC!HE RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION!
HE HAS SINCE BEEN WORKING AGAINST THE PARTY!HE COULD NOT BELIEVE APC CAN DO WITHOUT HIM!HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO DESTROY APC WITH HIS UTTERANCES!!
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by newoffer: 9:28pm On Feb 07
With all the side hustles is still cannot cope. Am in Sifia pain
Aliveandhealthy:
Economic policies should be immediately reviewed. There is hunger and starvation in our land. Children are getting malnourished day by day. When the nation is starved, there will be occurrences of diverse diseases as a result of malnourishment. I doubt if our health services are good enough to combat them

Let Me president get his fucking ass to work. Enough of dumb excuses. He should put on the whole armour of responsibility.

If he doesn't have the capability to run the economic affairs of our country, he should honorably resign. Why putting the lives and destinies of people at stake?

The life of every citizen is more important than the selfish interest of Mr president.

Get your fucking ass to work Tinubu. Who cares if you're rightfully elected or rigged in. Just get your fucking ass to work

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Hamachi(f): 9:29pm On Feb 07
nairamaniac:

Maybe there is protest in his house in Abuja?

Meanwhile are you into hookup?
Ur profile seems like you also do hookup

undecided
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Didijiji: 9:31pm On Feb 07
Codes151:
all this na buhari decisions dey play out... a brain dead baboon
na Buhari remove subsidy and float Naira?

If not, your brain will never be useful

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Teejaney88(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07
Come 2027, these same protesters will still vote based on religion...πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by ablejesus26(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07
post=128337903:
A hungry man is an angry man........

The Federal Government should do the below as promised asap.......

They will do nothing.

They never came together to make Nigeria better, they only but gathered to snatch Power from pdp and keep it at all cost. Apc is only there for Power and Elections.

Deep down the hearts of most Apc niggas ya all know this is the truth,but ofcus na politics of my candidate my party must win,what happens next no concern anybody.

May the strongest survive.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by OBALUJONES: 9:50pm On Feb 07
Indirectly you are saying they should protest
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Truths9ja: 9:50pm On Feb 07
PrinceOfLagos:
Na hunger go kill una protesting bastards

Shebi we warned them before the presidential election that reinforcing APC will spell doom for this country, but some of this idiotic protesters said that they want to teach Peter Obi a political lessons. So who is feeling the heat right now hmm?

bro take an easy ooo. You dey vex no be small. Your last words touch me. Nigerians quickly forget their sufferings. A year to election in 2027, Nigerians will have forgot what Tinubu did to them
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by nairamaniac: 9:53pm On Feb 07
Hamachi:
undecided

It was a polite straight forward question.

The way you spread your BIG brezzz like cover cloth in your Dp made me to ask.

And it wd help me know how to communicate with u here based on what you do or who you are.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by TefBarzz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07
May it be very hard for as many that voted this self imposed president

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by infofta(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07
The Northerners that collected 500 naira each and voted Emilokan are the first to go to the streets. Poverty and illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Godsonkemz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07
We still have men of integrity who could still stand for the truth in an evil party regardless of whose oxx is gored.
The renewed hope is gradually turning to renewed hunger and restiveness as the hyperinflation and high cost of living continue to rise.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by KingRoiz: 10:26pm On Feb 07
Until corrupt politicians are eaten raw the country can NEVER work.... God punish all those who voted and smuggled in the criminal ruler over an already fainted country

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Codes151(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07
Didijiji:
na Buhari remove subsidy and float Naira?

If not, your brain will never be useful
if u get sense u will know that these are ripple effect from bad policies from Buhari...

why should Subsidy removal destroy the economy? how does floating naira destroy economy/

guy if u o sabi anything say u no sabi make person explain.. no dey rant like illiterate that u are....
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by bejeria101(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07
Protest ke, nibo?

Nigeria is working fine, isn't it $1000 to #1naira, abi I'm in the wrong Nigeria?
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Codes151(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07
Whytelyon:

You are very stupid.
For the fact that APC started with Buhari, means Buhari started the corruption, but who put him there? You are a complete and total imbecile___ and a Nonentity to think in the Lowest form of IQ in this light.
Me and you now who get sense?

Animal in human skin.
you just defined yourself... in as much as i didn't vote BAT or the slowpoke PMB i can tell u that BAT is 100x better than that ineffective baboon.. cow illiterate.. u can vex as u like,, u northerners are stack illiterates and nothing changes the fact that what we are facing is disastrous policies from a cow-consumed foolish goat of a baboon President from the north who was a compound fool and illiterate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Didijiji: 10:40pm On Feb 07
Codes151:
if u get sense u will know that these are ripple effect from bad policies from Buhari...

why should Subsidy removal destroy the economy? how does floating naira destroy economy/

guy if u o sabi anything say u no sabi make person explain.. no dey rant like illiterate that u are....
answer my question and stop typing foolishly
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by oluseg2: 10:42pm On Feb 07
Try not to defend this government otherwise you will look stupid no matter how you try to dress it.

Thanks

HRMK:
STOP CALLING THIS LUKMAN A CHIEFTAIN OF APC!HE RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION!
HE HAS SINCE BEEN WORKING AGAINST THE PARTY!HE COULD NOT BELIEVE APC CAN DO WITHOUT HIM!HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO DESTROY APC WITH HIS UTTERANCES!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Rivers Golden Jubilee Women's Day (Photos) / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.