Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra (34149 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by HORLADY(m): 9:43am On Feb 08
Despite being united to win yesterday semifinal match against South Africa, people are already here going for each other jugular based on ethnic bigotry.
Nigerians, who do us like this
Just condemn the act and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by cassette(m): 9:43am On Feb 08
Jeans601:
If we talk now.........hmmmm

Billionaire children suffering in hands of Billionaire madam.

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

I won't mention her tribe but trust me your guess is right

Wicked humans.

https://www.nairaland.com/2115993/another-woman-brutalizes-housemaid-ibadan

Did I guess right ?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Imert: 9:44am On Feb 08
WICKET PEOPLE.

U CANT EVEN SPARE UR OWN CHILD.

INSTEAD U SENDING HER TO SCHOOL U END UP USING & DRUTALLIZING HER.

STUPID SET OF PPL.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by NOwazobia: 9:44am On Feb 08
Very peculiar to Igbo women.

I won't tolerate this with a neighbour.

I will make sure I make it my headache.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Umuinyioku: 9:44am On Feb 08
Chukwuka319:
Food Don land for frustrated Igbophobic rabid animals, with this! Lol!
They will start barking, bleating, mooing, chattering, bellowing, trumpeting,roaring, hissing,mewing,as if evil women are unheard of, among their people.
Why do women take somebody's child to live with them,if they can't treat him or her humanely?
Such women are Pure Jezebels and deserve the harshest punishment available in the legal system.
How can someone who calls herself a mother,do this to another woman's child?
Tomorrow some people will still foolishly give out their children to live with someone who might be the direct descendant of Beelzebub.
I love your grammatical competence and descriptive stunt of issues at stake.

Very revealing and incisive.

Kudos!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by surgical: 9:46am On Feb 08
Jeans601:
If we talk now.........hmmmm

Billionaire children suffering in hands of Billionaire madam.

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

I won't mention her tribe but trust me your guess is right

Wicked humans.
please do o and do fast ,help save a life,though make sure you have concrete evidence so she won't escape, you can tell the authorities to hide your identity if you are afraid
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by AbujaLagos: 9:47am On Feb 08
Anambra women! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Iceberg3: 9:47am On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

Leave that talk. When it comes to the welfare of minors you should be less concerned about who is going to mock your tribe or whatever. The victim is also from the tribe of the abuser - your sole concern should be how to root out this unwelcome behaviour for good.
Only fools and petty fish brainers being tribe into every matter.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by LagosFc: 9:48am On Feb 08
Umuinyioku:
This tribal type of comments is what Seun,MODs are frowning at. It diminishes the credibility of the Forum.

Posters like this should be banned.
but you turn the other way when your uncultured and uncouth tribe men do the same, is not that hypocrisy grin

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Switruth: 9:48am On Feb 08
Anambra people are notorious of this. Abuse of maids are just rampant. Don’t even send your kid(s) for a holiday if you’re sure the feminine figure isn’t toxic.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Feb 08
VinnyBaba:

Hope we can agree that Women are more Evil minded than men? sad

Where are our Naija FEMINISTS, BTW??!

In this case, the man is also culpable.

He can't claim to be innocent in all these, or not to have an inkling of what the wife had been doing to that poor child.

Time and time again, we have seen these incidents happen under the very nose of husbands.

A good man who keeps quiet in the face of evil is worse than the evil man doing the evil.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by oilyngbati(m): 9:51am On Feb 08
Now people can see where obidients got their bile and hatred from…most ipob/obidients are birthed by women like this, in this story.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Iceberg3: 9:51am On Feb 08
HORLADY:
Despite being united to win yesterday semifinal match against South Africa, people are already here going for each other jugular based on ethnic bigotry.
Nigerians, who do us like this
Just condemn the act and move on.
They are just frustrated and hopeless.
It's so disgusting really.
Anything that happens and an easterner is involved,you see certain frustrated people fooling themselves with so much vigor over petty ethnicity,what a shame of a nation.

I was rooting for the SA yesterday cos it does us no good as a nation....we will shout and scream and immediately return back to bad governance,back to darkness,back to tribalism and ethnicity.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Badgers14: 9:51am On Feb 08
The NGO got a bad deal for the girl in my opinion.

I would have asked for 10m, 3 million upfront then fix the remaining 7m to be assessed when she turned 18.

Given the mother of the victim 30k for the upkeep of the victim is nothing.. augmentin is now 25k.

The trauma this girl had to pass through can't be quantified in money but atleast, a decent amount upfront would help get grow to get to 18yrs to claim the remaining.

A parent sending their child away at this tender age most likely aren't financially bouyant..
So the 3m upfront should help the parents augment there business and provide for their family making sure they don't send her away again and enabling her to be taken care of medically and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Pennilessword1: 9:53am On Feb 08
muyico:
igbo women were very wicked

Oh you just dey know now..evil things I tell you
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 9:53am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

Only fools and petty fish brainers being tribe into every matter.

Okay, so why do you follow them to dwell on the tribal aspect? Doesn't that make you two fools?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Pennilessword1: 9:54am On Feb 08
I hope she has been registered as a child abuser also
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 9:55am On Feb 08
Badgers14:
The NGO got a bad deal for the girl in my opinion.

I would have asked for 10m, 3 million upfront then fix the remaining 7m to be assessed when she turned 18.

Given the mother of the victim 30k for the upkeep of the victim is nothing.. augmentin is now 25k.

The trauma this girl had to pass through can't be quantified in money but atleast, a decent amount upfront would help get grow to get to 18yrs to claim the remaining.

A parent sending their child away at this tender age most likely aren't financially bouyant..
So the 3m upfront should help the parents augment there business and provide for their family making sure they don't send her away again and enabling her to be taken care of medically and otherwise.

Government keeps failing woefully on every count.

Why is there not a welfare system in place for mothers and kids who are indigent?!!

Why allow innocent kids go through these?!!

These things keep happening despite media outcry, why?!! The perpetrators feel the law is impotent.

Examples need to be set... Scapegoats treated.

It should also be a crime for any child under 20 to serve as a maid!

What sort of backward and evil country permits child labor and even marriage?!!!

What a shame!!!
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:56am On Feb 08
LordIsaac:
I have actually witnessed first hand child abuse from some women. Yet, they esteem spousal abuse higher! Which of the group is more vulnerable? Therein lies the hypocrisy of some women!

A lot of men are being abused by women. People will take their stories lightly, and women can lie their way out of things.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Iceberg3: 9:56am On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

Okay, so why do you follow them to dwell on the tribal aspect? Doesn't that make you two fools?
A big one like you did bring it out and it's so obvious you are trying hard and sweating profusely not to let it outta your bowels
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by seanwilliam(m): 9:58am On Feb 08
She should be arrested asap
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 9:58am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

A big one like you did bring it out and it's so obvious you are trying hard and sweating profusely not to let it outta your bowels

Where sir? Kindly quote my post? I hope all is well upstairs??
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Lomprico2: 9:58am On Feb 08
Why are some Igbo women this heartless? And where is their liverless husbands when they are committing these atrocities? angry

If you can't tolerate maids why hire them?
And na small girls of 12yrs and below dem sabi bully.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by mdimefields: 9:59am On Feb 08
muyico:
igbo women and men were wicked being and u want dem to rule d nation? God forbid bad tinz, this is how dey will treat us
How is Tinubu treating you> Fool
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Felaincarnated: 10:00am On Feb 08
Every Anambra woman is evil. Bunch of lazy women
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Kakamorufu(m): 10:00am On Feb 08
Anambra again
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by cococandy(f): 10:01am On Feb 08
This is a baby

It’s like they are not even applying common sense anymore when looking for house helps

What’s can this child do for you? Like for real?

And to brutalize them when they act like the children that they are just shows these adults are just beyond stupid. How do you expect a child to act if not like a child?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Tobest94: 10:01am On Feb 08
They no suppose hand over the child to the mother na. Wetin the mother dey think before when she carry her small child go do house help for somewhere. Very useless parents
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Kakamorufu(m): 10:01am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

They are just frustrated and hopeless.
It's so disgusting really.
Anything that happens and an easterner is involved,you see certain frustrated people fooling themselves with so much vigor over petty ethnicity,what a shame of a nation.

I was rooting for the SA yesterday cos it does us no good as a nation....we will shout and scream and immediately return back to bad governance,back to darkness,back to tribalism and ethnicity.
onye ara
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by SmartyPants(m): 10:04am On Feb 08
Iceberg3:

I am waiting - be a man and show me the tribalistic post I have made here or anywhere at all. Why are some of you so incurably stupid?
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Neddstark: 10:05am On Feb 08
LordIsaac:
I have actually witnessed first hand child abuse from some women. Yet, they esteem spousal abuse higher! Which of the group is more vulnerable? Therein lies the hypocrisy of some women!

This your statement is deep
Once you mention rape or domestic abuse, they are ready to blow a trumpet. If only you know how they dehumanize their maids and workers.
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Enemyofpeace: 10:06am On Feb 08
If person talk now seun and his moderators go ban person for saying the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta / Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid / Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.