Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport (21001 Views)

Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / 40MW Kashimbilla Hydro-Power Plant Lights Up Taraba Community / FG To Commission 40MW Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Parydelegate: 7:19am On Feb 08
Abuzed1:
GEJ is too weak to rule the country...As educated as u r can't even see this...If he will come now he will be worse than BAT..

PMB and BAT that are stronger how did dy handle the economy? Did they handle it better than GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Starhearts: 7:20am On Feb 08
Advancedpenis:

And your full house is singing Ebi npa wa as national anthem?

On d seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.

HE would have created anoda creature
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Exousiang01: 7:21am On Feb 08
What is the government doing about flood.
Well you have your answer.
I am aware that they are about 3 dams currently under construction.
We as a people also have a serious role to play.
We can't keep blocking the drainages with refuse and blame the government when it rains
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Anyiamaka: 7:21am On Feb 08
APCNig:

What do you call what has been following Tinubu since he was first elected Senator in 1992? Nobody on earth has been blessed beyond the man called Tinubu. A man that made several people governors in different states, he single handedly removed a sitting President, single handedly installed a President, and made himself President despite the conspiracies against him

This is the definition of GRACE. Even Goatluck Jonathan is praying for such GRACE.

Lies to note and correct:

1)Tinubu did not single handedly remove any sitting president. People, even in PDP felt Nigeria deserved a better president. It was a Nigerian project to change Jonathan. Even his kinsmen wanted him out for understandable reasons. Jonathan himself said it was Obama that removed him.

2) Tinubu did not single handedly install any president, any where. Tinubu supported Atiku in 2007, supported Ribadu in 2011. They both failed yakata. He could not have single handedly installed any president. Nigerians and foreign interests wanted Jonathan out. Today, all well meaning Nigerians now agree that enthroning Buhari and now Tinubu is the most senseless thing ever done in the history of this country.

3) Tinubu did not make himself president. President Buhari became lukewarm and less committed to a free and fair election and INEC simply announced the loser winner. The rest is history.

Stop peddling false information, Oga.

The world is watching the state of the Nigerian economy under the presidency of the acclaimed accountant gwuru or abi gworo from Chicago State University. The world is watching the acclaimed builder of Lagos begging opposition leaders to sell him ideas on how to move the country forward.

Tinubu, clearly is now the president. But he is clearly not good for Nigeria; performing much worse than Jonathan and Buhari. This is the truth a billion dollar propaganda cannot change. The guy should honerably resign and allow Nigerians to take their destiny into their own hands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Starhearts: 7:23am On Feb 08
jeff1993:
Grace will move before u and pave way for u!!!

Dem no call Presido wey dey seat to come commission ooooo ..... Na Ex presido dem go call..... Jona u be senior man abeg

U re a frustrated rabies dog 🐕 looking 4 whom to bite Pls vent ur anger towards ur family..
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Starhearts: 7:25am On Feb 08
Anyiamaka:

1)Tinubu did not single handedly remove any sitting president. People, even in PDP felt Nigeria deserved a better president. It was a Nigerian project to change Jonathan. Even his kinsmen wanted him out for understandable reasons. Jonathan himself said it was Obama that removed him.

2) Tinubu did not single handedly install any president, any where. Tinubu supported Atiku in 2007, supported Ribadu in 2011. They both failed yakata. He could not have single handedly installed any president. Nigerians and foreign interests wanted Jonathan out. Today, all well meaning Nigerians now agree that enthroning Buhari and now Tinubu is the most senseless thing ever done in the history of this country.

3) Tinubu did not make himself president. President Buhari became lukewarm and less committed to a free and fair election and INEC simply announced the loser winner. The rest is history.

The world is watching the state of the Nigerian economy under the presidency of the acclaimed accountant gwuru or abi gworo from Chicago State University. The world is watching the acclaimed builder of Lagos begging opposition leaders to sell him ideas on how to move the country forward.

Tinubu, clearly is now the president. But he is clearly not good for Nigeria; performing much worse than Jonathan and Buhari. This is the truth a billion dollar propaganda cannot change. The guy should honerably resign and allow Nigerians to take their destiny into their own hands.

Who diz to u.
Who hurts u
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Slurity(m): 7:28am On Feb 08
goodconsience77:
I will continue to love this man. I remember how things were very cheap during his government. I used to stock my house with food just with 15000 naira
and every where will full. I could remember a carton of indomie noodles was 1500 naira for big kg. The wicked one that hate the masses remove him with highest forms of propagander I have ever seen in Nigeria. Inflation rate was at single digits for 6 years of his administration.
The muster u support today may be your nemesis tomorrow.
-- I'm just a realist--
If you know what happened under Jonathan, you will know that even Abacha is better than him. In a normal country Jonathan should be in jail right now. Very useless president he is. He is the major contributor to our present situation before Buhari worsen it.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Anigreat: 7:31am On Feb 08
APCNig:

What do you call what has been following Tinubu since he was first elected Senator in 1992? Nobody on earth has been blessed beyond the man called Tinubu. A man that made several people governors in different states, he single handedly removed a sitting President, single handedly installed a President, and made himself President despite the conspiracies against him

This is the definition of GRACE. Even Goatluck Jonathan is praying for such GRACE.

shocked

Clowns grin see nonsense hyping? Who's Tinubu when it comes to politics. A toddler in politics that you're hyping this much. Apart from coward Ambode he removed, who else did he removed? Nothingness politician that lose the state he once governed for 8years woefully in last election you're hyping blindly.

Because INEC imposed the idiot on Nigerians today by means of fraud Is who you said made himself a president. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Anyiamaka: 7:35am On Feb 08
Starhearts:

Who diz to u.
Who hurts u

Data is cheap. So can your character and person be. But sense is not cheap. Please, avoid me this beautiful morning. I am not in the mood of exchanging anything with anyone supporting mediocrity, failure, cluelessness, corruption, certificate forgery, electoral theft etc this morning. I am not in the mood of supporting anyone defending the obvious failure of the Tinubu's presidency. There are many fools lurking around. Kindly tag along with your likes. Abeg free me.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by idanone(m): 7:45am On Feb 08
APCNig:

What do you call what has been following Tinubu since he was first elected Senator in 1992? Nobody on earth has been blessed beyond the man called Tinubu. A man that made several people governors in different states, he single handedly removed a sitting President, single handedly installed a President, and made himself President despite the conspiracies against him. Pls stop that

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by goodconsience77: 7:53am On Feb 08
[quote author=Slurity post=128346710]
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by GEEBITE: 7:59am On Feb 08
5 years. May 2010-May 2015 is exactly 5 years. You are kowtowing to the propaganda the APC used to unseat him.
goodconsience77:
I will continue to love this man. I remember how things were very cheap during his government. I used to stock my house with food just with 15000 naira
and every where will full. I could remember a carton of indomie noodles was 1500 naira for big kg. The wicked one that hate the masses remove him with highest forms of propagander I have ever seen in Nigeria. Inflation rate was at single digits for 6 years of his administration.
The muster u support today may be your nemesis tomorrow.
-- I'm just a realist--
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Ezmans: 8:00am On Feb 08
jeff1993:

Dem no call Presido wey dey seat to come commission ooooo ..... Na Ex presido dem go call..... Jona u be senior man abeg
truth is bitter
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Ezmans: 8:03am On Feb 08
APCNig:

mention the people he single handedly made governors I haven't hear this before
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by comodo: 8:05am On Feb 08
goodconsience77:

Pls I don't want to hear ur usual propaganda against innocent man. He did he this did that but people were feeding good. So is Jonathan making economy policies now abi. God will judge everybody including those supporting evil.
Are they still blaming d man that left office 10yrs ago?? Pls ask them what happened to the little money the man left in govt coffers?? They looted all. Borrowed and looted all again. And still borrowing to loot even under Pa Ebim Pawa.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by LillyandDaisy: 8:16am On Feb 08
Major7:

I see no reason why you guys are hating over irresponsible leadership that doesn't even know the both of you or care about you May God heal our lands cool
Seriously!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Jayhome24: 8:17am On Feb 08
jeff1993:

Despite I'm die hard Jonathan supporter anyday anytime but your last paragraph is out of context and it totally derailed your entire text.

No need throwing banter over nothing, sitting president can not be everywhere, moreso Sanwo went all the way to Rivers to commission a project so commissioning a rooject is just nothing special, pls move on life is not static.

God bless Jonathan and every believes of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Jagznation(m): 8:20am On Feb 08
The North is trying to send a clear message
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Bliztzer: 8:25am On Feb 08
BadMaster:

Your comment is senseless.

If u know the way sapa dey hit some pple now, you no go vex too much but pity them.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by goodconsience77: 8:28am On Feb 08
comodo:

Are they still blaming d man that left office 10yrs ago?? Pls ask them what happened to the little money the man left in govt coffers?? They looted all. Borrowed and looted all again. And still borrowing to loot even under Pa Ebim Pawa.
That's why God will judge them for supporting evil blindly.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Starhearts: 8:42am On Feb 08
Anyiamaka:

Data is cheap. So can your character and person be. But sense is not cheap. Please, avoid me this beautiful morning. I am not in the mood of exchanging anything with anyone supporting mediocrity, failure, cluelessness, corruption, certificate forgery, electoral theft etc this morning. I am not in the mood of supporting anyone defending the obvious failure of the Tinubu's presidency. There are many fools lurking around. Kindly tag along with your likes. Abeg free me.

When foolishness finds residence in a man...
He will not know when dances naked to d market...
I pity your captivity because it is too strong to let you go...
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by drmuchin: 8:49am On Feb 08
40MW that cannot power a factory in America
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Jicks55: 8:54am On Feb 08
Slurity:
JONATHAN IS THE MOST STUPID PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAVE, IN FACT, JONATHAN IS THE FOUNDATIONAL CAUSE OF OUR CURRENT SITUATION.

1. HE LEGALIZED CORRUPTION IN ALL SECTORS. NNPC- THROUGH DIAZINI MADUEKE. AVIATION -STELLA ODUA, SECURITY - DASUKI GATE.

2. MESS UP NATIONAL SECURITY TO THE LEVEL THAT BOKOHARA ARE DOING LIVE VIDEO OF MASS SLAUGHTER AND BOMBING IN EVER 3 DAYS.

3. SQUANDERED ALL OUR EXTERNAL SAVINGS LET FOR US BY OBJ, DESPITE MAKING THE MOST MONEY DURING HIS TENURE WHEN THERE OIL BOOM IN INTERNATIONAL MARKET.

4. HE DESPITE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY, HE END BORROWING A LOT OF MONEY SAME TIME.

5. THE ONLY PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY DEFEND NIGERIA THIEVES LIKE DIAZINI MADUEKE, SAYING THAT THAT MONEY IS TOO BIG FOR MADUEKE TO STEAL.

Ordinarily, Jonathan supposed to be in prison in a sane country.

I hate him with passion. I regret voting him and supporting him to power, same way I regret voting and supporting Buhari too.

Educated but vissionless spineless.
Nonsense.....
He was removed from power because of the above right?
Buhari came in and allowed animals such as rats, snakes to embezzled our common wealth
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by ogaontop(m): 9:25am On Feb 08
APCNig:

Single-handedly did what and what??
You think like a kindergarten with a brain full of dust!
Do you even know your left and right

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by tishbite43: 9:30am On Feb 08
Starhearts:

Who diz to u.
Who hurts u
He told you the bitter truth
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Starhearts: 9:33am On Feb 08
tishbite43:

He told you the bitter truth

How
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Anyiamaka: 9:37am On Feb 08
Starhearts:

When foolishness finds residence in a man...
He will not know when dances naked to d market...
I pity your captivity because it is too strong to let you go...

We have many intentional fools in Nigeria. That not withstandinng, you are wearing blinders. It is therefore, understandable why you are polishing a turd.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by BennyDGreat: 9:46am On Feb 08
nairalanda1:
It's nice, but 40MW won't do much for Taraba state though.

Just saying.

It's a good place to start from.
Some of those places mentioned don't have power at all.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Thanks18(m): 9:55am On Feb 08
Anyiamaka:

You wrote well. Your analysis is topnotch with facts and logic

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by omobabaoffa(m): 9:56am On Feb 08

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.