Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? (23811 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by bluecircle470: 12:42pm On Feb 08
gidgiddy:

Don't expect to see those people champion any such movement while "their brother" is in power

Call your brothers and governors in the east to champion such movement and see if they… no they won’t because they’re eating from the largest and are praising the current president
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by chrisblack1234: 12:42pm On Feb 08
Keep searching you will see..when buhari was there. How many Hausa's were against him.. How many protested against him.?..
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:42pm On Feb 08
Here is the question you should have ask your Igbo tribesmen whom I replied, I edited your question to fit his narrative.

Angelfrost:

Quick questions tho...!

Is Pastor Adeboye ruling Nigeria?!!

Has he ever been in a position to oversee any affair at the Presidency?!!

What exactly concerns or connects him to the present calamity bedeviling the nation?!

No offense bro... I just need to clarify why you igbos are vilifying a man who God as blessed beyond your nation.

When you answer the question I will gladly answer yours.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Sleekfingers: 12:44pm On Feb 08
What's stopping you from starting the protest?

Mr. Soyinka was never a fan of that useless Jonathan, same here too......he had everything at his disposal to cripple the Northern politicians and their useless backwardness,. Instead of that, he was busy drinking ogogoro and shunned the south west.......
The confab meeting was a good idea, the idiot called Jonathan chickened out......
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 12:47pm On Feb 08
Nigeria is not Biafra that is your country
Nigerians voted Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

E no go beta for Peter Obi 100 times over wherever he is.

ugodson:

Even when all these is happening to our country Shame on you
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Formation10: 12:48pm On Feb 08
APCNig:

Those are all old men who have been fighting for you for decades, when are you going to start fighting for yourself and your children?

You are a disgrace to Nigeria's youths.
Oga no they cover nonsense because tinubu na Yoruba man make them no fit come outside come talk who them they for they are fighting for their selfishness not for anyone
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by able20(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08
Jagaban Destroyer of Oduduwa land. The clueless master strategist Chicago accountant without a brain
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tywo2018: 1:14pm On Feb 08
If I tell you I understand this Country is a big fat lie. Every one just doing the way day like any how
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by afbstrategies: 1:15pm On Feb 08
They’re both hiding their heads in shame, just like millions of Nigerians who fell for Bullabo

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 1:20pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
Tell me one pastor, just one from Ipobland that is not a greater fraudster than Adeboye ?!

Loolsssss

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by OctavianAC(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08
Tjra:

They are old now. I would advise you and your kinsmen continue from where they stopped.

Nigerians need vibrant people like you. You are free to lead the protests.

That is not true, old age does not affect ones thought, idea or voice.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by kunyeo(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08
Streetdoctor:

Wole Soyinka is a bastard, where's is he now, no more protest, no more name calling. Prof my foot.

It is easy for you to stay behind your laptop or phone cowardly and by typing that someone is a bastard.Why cant you yourself lead the protest?
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by hafeeanubasy: 1:34pm On Feb 08
Where is your own FATHER?

Must it be them?

Save Nigeria Group made GEJ the president!

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Iceberg3: 1:36pm On Feb 08
Shame on all of them.. imagine these supposed great minds and how they did all these only for somebody, a certified tribal bigot and ethnist and failure like buhari to be the beneficiary!??!!!!
This protest was just a regime change protest and the south were easily deceived all thanks to the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Alexis11: 1:39pm On Feb 08
Seun Fergie001 Mynd44 Dominique Mukina2 nlfpmod and others

Why is bad comments about Peter Obi always deleted while more terrible comments about others are allowed to roam freely on Nairaland?

On this thread alone I can count many comments against Obi that got deleted while more terrible comments about Wole Soyinka and even Baba Adeboye are allowed to roam freely. I don't even have to mention the ones on Tinubu and Yorubas in general.

Seun check your new set of Obidient mods before they kill this your platform patapata

2 Likes

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
Here is the question you should have ask your Igbo tribesmen whom I replied, I edited your question to fit his narrative.

When you answer the question I will gladly answer yours.

1. You don't know my tribe. It's quite unintelligent to assume anyone not insulting Igbos is an Igbo person, and anyone siding with Tinubu has to be Yoruba.

2. I have defended Adeboye severally on this forum (Fact-check my history, please). Defending the great clergyman doesn't mean and isn't tantamount to insulting or dragging Peter Obi. Neither man is at daggers drawn, and neither do they compete in any way.

So, back to my questions... What has dragging Peter Obi (or even Adeboye) got to do with National issues, since both you and those you're e-fighting with are guilty of the same thing?

Thank you.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by sirchim(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08
Bobloco:
Is Nigeria not worth saving anymore?

The Save Nigeria Group (SNG), with the opposition parties spearheaded by Tinubu himself, frustrated Goodluck Jonathan by sponsoring protests against the Goodluck Jonathan government. The hallmark of it all was the 2012 subsidy removal protests.

you mean SOYAyinka and baaKARE, meaning no dog?
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Father4all: 1:52pm On Feb 08
Two useless people bound together because of tribalism
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 1:55pm On Feb 08
The oloriburuku Peter Obi isn't ruling Nigeria today but his cursed band of Obidient Ipob believes they can drag anyone they like.

Reason why some fools are insulting Adeboye so it is only fair to drag the bastard too.

This was how majority of the obidient ipob drag Fulani under Buhari without caution, me I have chosen to go extra mile n not only caution but denigrate their favourite n expose truth hypocrisy n failure that Peter obi is.

Angelfrost:

Quick questions tho...!

Is Peter Obi ruling Nigeria?!!

Has he ever been in a position to oversee any affair at the Presidency?!!

What exactly concerns or connects him to the present calamity bedeviling the nation?!

No offense bro... I just need to clarify why the man is more mentioned and insulted today than those elected and in charge of the affairs of this nation.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Tap0lane: 2:01pm On Feb 08
And you are mistaken I know your tribe, no be today I de see your monicker n watch your comment n where you align.

Angelfrost:

1. You don't know my tribe. It's quite unintelligent to assume anyone not insulting Igbos is an Igbo person, and anyone siding with Tinubu has to be Yoruba.

2. I have defended Adeboye severally on this forum (Fact-check my history, please). Defending the great clergyman doesn't mean and isn't tantamount to insulting or dragging Peter Obi. Neither man is at daggers drawn, and neither do they compete in any way.

So, back to my questions... What has dragging Peter Obi (or even Adeboye) got to do with National issues, since both you and those you're e-fighting with are guilty of the same thing?

Thank you.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Benwallt(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08
Who the hell is asking?
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:13pm On Feb 08
Streetdoctor:

Was Adeboye in d protest? If yes could u help wit d picture or link
Don't mind the confused guy
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by nony43(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08
Streetdoctor:

Was Adeboye in d protest? If yes could u help wit d picture or link

I guess you were a kid back then

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
And you are mistaken I know your tribe, no be today I de see your monicker n watch your comment n where you align.

Off point, and further baseless assumptions.

When you are ready to answer my questions like someone with even half a brain, let me know.

While at it, also clearly show where I aligned with any particular tribe.

It should be a shame for any tertiary institution or even secondary school to have people with such a level of bigotry and obtuseness in their records of graduands.

You should take corrections and do better... This empty pride won't take you far.

Thank you.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 2:50pm On Feb 08
nony43:

I guess you were a kid back then
THAT MEANS ONE OF D GREATEST FRAUDSTERS OF DIS WORLD SHOULD BE ADEBOYE OF RCCG
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 2:50pm On Feb 08
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Don't mind the confused guy

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 2:51pm On Feb 08
kunyeo:

It is easy for you to stay behind your laptop or phone cowardly and by typing that someone is a bastard.Why cant you yourself lead the protest?
Both Wole Soyinka, Adeboye of RCCG and Co are fraudsters and bastards
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by cuteboy2: 2:52pm On Feb 08
Remi Tinubu has settled Wole Soyinka with used pots and cooking utensils when he moved to his new house.

So prof has been settled. He can't talk again.
I never knew the man is so cheap.

Bobloco:
Is Nigeria not worth saving anymore?

The Save Nigeria Group (SNG), with the opposition parties spearheaded by Tinubu himself, frustrated Goodluck Jonathan by sponsoring protests against the Goodluck Jonathan government. The hallmark of it all was the 2012 subsidy removal protests.

Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by nony43(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08
Streetdoctor:

THAT MEANS ONE OF D GREATEST FRAUDSTERS OF DIS WORLD SHOULD BE ADEBOYE OF RCCG

Hahahaha. Biko be calming down oo. Before his people will come for you that you don’t have respect.
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by Streetdoctor: 3:14pm On Feb 08
nony43:

Hahahaha. Biko be calming down oo. Before his people will come for you that you don’t have respect.
Let's call a spade a spade, Adeboye is a fraudster
Re: Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 3:23pm On Feb 08
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=128353868][/quote]
Don't just use headline News to deceive the gullible,, read the details. Also, don't just follow blogger's news but recognised and reputable media houses like the guardian, channel tv, AIT etc
pastor Adeboye was not involved in the protest against fuel subsidy where Soyinka, pastor Bakare, and Tinubu allies organised..
Pastor Adeboye only protested against insecurity solely with his church members without involving any politian during Goodluck Jonathan govt and he did this when some people started saying he prayed for Goodluck Jonathan to become president and he kept quiet when things are going wrong.
Pastor Adeboye also protested against insecurity during Buhari govt when some people were saying why will pastor Adeboye protest during Goodluck Jonathan govt against insecurity and has not protested when insecurity has increased in Buhari time. Some were also thinking, he didn't want to protest in Buhari govt because a pastor from his church was the vice president.
So you can't use one headline to deceive,
I'm a person that follows news up in Nigeria and I remembered when all these came up.
Use your Google if you have forgotten how things happened instead of you mixing it up to deceive and promote hatred.
If you ask Google, pastor Adeboye protest against insecurity in Buhari govt and pastor Adeboye protest against insecurity in Goodluck Jonathan's govt, you will see two different treads with different year.
If you also Google the protest against fuel subsidy during Goodluck Jonathan govt which Soyinka, Bakare and others organised, you will never see pastor Adeboye name there.
Pastor Adeboye has been fair to all, including PDP and APC, his main focus is to win Souls to the kingdom of God and not to be at loggerhead with party in power.
During the last election, he told us members to vote for anyone we want.
Even when osibanjo who is a pastor in his church wanted to bcom a vice president, pastor Adeboye didn't tell us the members to vote for him but he said we should vote for anyone we want.
That's why in 2015, I, as a member of pastor Adeboye church didn't support Buhari who has my church pastor as his vice.
In 2023, even peter Obi came to redemption camp on invitation and Tinubu didn't come so that he will not lose his expected votes from Muslims.
Peter Obi knows that pastor Adeboye is not biased politically, that is why peter Obi attended a programme organised by pastor Adeboye in January this year at Port Harcourt, where Peter Obi paid keen attention and said amen passionately to prayers of pastor Adeboye.
Check it out on you tube, the video is there,
It's people like you that spread bitterness and hatred because your candidate who has even moved on didn't win election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal Pix Remains on Nat Assem Front Page/returned Back To Reps Inner Webpage / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post / APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.