Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! (479 Views)

"Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / *when APC Tells You Saraki Must Resign As Senate President, Show Them This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 9:06am On Feb 08
The price of Petrol (PMS) is at an all-time high

The whole nation is facing a full-blown blackout

Universities have hyped tuition fees

Insecurity is raging in the land

Cooking gas(LPG) is now 1500\kilo

Salaries and pensions are not being paid

Foreign exchange is at a dismal level, a dollar is at N1500!

Insubordination, lawlessness and thuggery among politicians and political agents

Barely a year since this man became President our nation has become hell on earth.

Food and household items are simply too expensive and unaffordable

If Bola 'Adekunle' Tinubu has no plan for Nigeria other than proving his political magnitude and force then he must resign from office with immediate effect.

Do I speak your mind

Tinubu is not fit to lead the government of Nigeria,

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 9:08am On Feb 08
Tinubu must resign!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by ceragon123: 9:09am On Feb 08
Na lie o.

Tinubu till 2076

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by Iceberg3: 9:10am On Feb 08
Na wa o 😁

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by Tap0lane: 9:16am On Feb 08
My brother may we no sell our first son to eat like haters. Poverty stricken in real life but millionaire on Nairaland.

accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Dem say na Yorubas hungry pass, meanwhile Na dem dey cry pass Yorubas.

Dem dey rejoice $1 na N5,000 meanwhile na dem dey import toothpick pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by Coolestguy2023: 9:17am On Feb 08
If them born you well, go carry am commot. Sebi you are a man and got balls under your gbola, go carry am commot make we see na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by yarimo(m): 9:53am On Feb 08
terrence12:
The price of Petrol (PMS) is at an all-time high

The whole nation is facing a full-blown blackout

Universities have hyped tuition fees

Insecurity is raging in the land

Cooking gas(LPG) is now 1500\kilo

Salaries and pensions are not being paid

Foreign exchange is at a dismal level, a dollar is at N1500!

Insubordination, lawlessness and thuggery among politicians and political agents

Barely a year since this man became President our nation has become hell on earth.

Food and household items are simply too expensive and unaffordable

If Bola 'Adekunle' Tinubu has no plan for Nigeria other than proving his political magnitude and force then he must resign from office with immediate effect.

Do I speak your mind

Tinubu is not fit to lead the government of Nigeria,
hehehe it's clear you need to take your malaria drugs seriously op

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

Must you always mention Yoruba in everything?
What the hell is Yoruba compared to the vast universe.
There are millions of tribes in the world and if every single one begins asserting themselves the way you all are doing do you feel you'll even have oxygen to breath?
Aren't you too old for this level of foolishness?
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08
yarimo:
hehehe it's clear you need to take your malaria drugs seriously op

What do you mean...
Are you scared of Tinubu?
Or are you enjoying the state of the nation?
Of what political or economic importance are you to the current dispensation of African youths.
Young man, better start making yourself useful to yourself and your children.
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08
Coolestguy2023:
If them born you well, go carry am commot. Sebi you are a man and got balls under your gbola, go carry am commot make we see na

Ineffectual buffoon, that's what you are.
Agitating for something that will benefit you and your useless household and here you are daring me like the uncivilised baboon your ancestors evolved from.
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08
Tap0lane:
My brother may we no sell our first son to eat like haters. Poverty stricken in real life but millionaire on Nairaland.

It's not about you are your useless PEOPLE, it's about the future of a nation God damnit!
Stop making yourself so important, how much do you have?
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08
accordadoga23:
Hehehe

I fail to understand the purpose of this comment.
You can actually ignore this thread if you do not have any meaningful thing to add.
With this set of youths in Nigeria I can tell for sure that we are entirely doomed!
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08
terrence12:

What do you mean...
Are you scared of Tinubu?
Or are you enjoying the state of the nation?
Of what political or economic importance are you to the current dispensation of African youths.
Young man, better start making yourself useful to yourself and your children.
Nigerians are happy with president TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by LifeofDream: 12:29pm On Feb 08
terrence12:

I fail to understand the purpose of this comment.
You can actually ignore this thread if you do not have any meaningful thing to add.
With this set of youths in Nigeria I can tell for sure that we are entirely doomed!
You're entirely doom, no dey put all of us together for thing wey happen for you..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by Tap0lane: 12:39pm On Feb 08
Bro I have nothing actually only his grace is sufficient for me. So long I do not sell my children to eat like my haters all glory remains with God n yes Peter Obi will still never be president of Nigeria.

terrence12:

It's not about you are your useless PEOPLE, it's about the future of a nation God damnit!
Stop making yourself so important, how much do you have?
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by jude79(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08
Nah lie!!!! Tinubu is going nowhere!!!!
Northern Muslims and Southwest Muslims can't separate religion from politics, Nigeria will continue to suffer until this generation of religious musmus die off
ON TINUBU mandate we stand.

Are there more criminals willing to use this present generation of religious and tribal mumus to ascend to power
Oh you don't have any relevant qualifications?
No problem, you can easily be graduated from a school, four years before it even commences operation,
Okay you don't have a first degree? Don't worry Chicago state University and our judiciary will come to your rescue
This is a lifetime opportunity for you to become leaders, the good thing about this opportunity is that, immediately you climb into office, all you need to do is buy up the judiciary, electoral body and other relevant authorities pighting corruption, make sure that this agencies are rendered useless, remember to buy the press and hire some idiots to represent you on social media,
Try as much as possible to attack the southeast, this is very important, even if you don't attack southeast, try to link your opposition to Southeast or link your opponents to Christianity, walla!!! Your job is done, then loot to enternity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by Coolestguy2023: 3:39pm On Feb 08
terrence12:

Ineffectual buffoon, that's what you are.
Agitating for something that will benefit you and your useless household and here you are daring me like the uncivilised baboon your ancestors evolved from.

You just described your father. And your father's useless household. Sounds nice
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08
yarimo:
Nigerians are happy with president TINUBU

No! Nigerians are not happy, if Nigerians are anything, then happy is not one of them...

Have you ever witnessed a situation where a mother is force feeding a baby?
She has to swallow the food whether she likes or not... When she opens her mouth to scream, she swallows, when she tries to gasp for air she swallows, when she wants to cry out in resistance she still swallows.

That's the same thing that happened to Nigeria, Tinubu was forced down our throats and that is the reality!
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08
Coolestguy2023:

You just described your father. And your father's useless household. Sounds nice

May the gods of our ancestors sterilise your reproductive parts so that useless and effeminate seeds like you may never again sprout in the land. Olorioburuku!!
Re: Tinubu Must Resign. Cost Of Living Too High! by terrence12(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08
jude79:
Nah lie!!!! Tinubu is going nowhere!!!!
Northern Muslims and Southwest Muslims can't separate religion from politics, Nigeria will continue to suffer until this generation of religious musmus die off
ON TINUBU mandate we stand.

Are there more criminals willing to use this present generation of religious and tribal mumus to ascend to power
Oh you don't have any relevant qualifications?
No problem, you can easily be graduated from a school, four years before it even commences operation,
Okay you don't have a first degree? Don't worry Chicago state University and our judiciary will come to your rescue
This is a lifetime opportunity for you to become leaders, the good thing about this opportunity is that, immediately you climb into office, all you need to do is buy up the judiciary, electoral body and other relevant authorities pighting corruption, make sure that this agencies are rendered useless, remember to buy the press and hire some idiots to represent you on social media,
Try as much as possible to attack the southeast, this is very important, even if you don't attack southeast, try to link your opposition to Southeast or link your opponents to Christianity, walla!!! Your job is done, then loot to eternity.

Water is the softest thing you can find in this universe, yet it breaks rocks and tears the earth apart!
It achieves this through sheer consistency!
Perhaps the political culture in Nigeria is still shaky, but in a land where good man continuously and relentlessly stand their ground against evil, no matter how great or intimidating it may be, the sun will never set there!

If youths like you and I loose hope, what happens to the future?

(1) (Reply)

The President Must Resign: Nigerian Protesters Demand President Tinubu To Resign / FG Releases Names, Bdcs Funding Terrorists In Nigeria / Obi, Coastal Road Is Not A Priority, But Beer Factory Is Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.