Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates (27985 Views)

Tinubu Launches Expatriate Employment Levy (EEL) / "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila / Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by stevups(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08
2 plots of land for sale at give away price. Location: Lakowe, Ajah axis 08055982094
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by Blaze14k: 4:53pm On Feb 08
SoNature:
This is commendable. Abuja needs lots of affordable houses so that ordinary Nigerians can live a decent life there.

I'm definitely sure that property belongs to him😂😂😂. We know how notorious he is in snatching people property
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by NAC1666: 4:55pm On Feb 08
joelbooks:
President Bola Tinubu Launches the Renewed Hope Cities and Estate, flags off the construction of 3,112 pilot housing project at Karsana, Abuja.
Tinubu/Wike estate....if u know,u know
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by bluefilm: 5:37pm On Feb 08
Renewed nonsense angry
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by aylipple: 5:42pm On Feb 08
Odin13:
1000 hectares for sales .. karsana .. kubwa express after gwarimpa..

All map out already..

Dm.

I've a 5-bedroom all en-suite duplex with 2 units each 1-room self contain for sale in a secured, well planned & suitably located estate Abuja.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by Darkandhandsom(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08
I have 4 bedroom semi detached duplex for sale in an Estate in Karasana. Few units available.

I also have 3 and 5 bedroom duplex.

Call now. Check my post for my number
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by sukar886: 6:10pm On Feb 08
Rubbish, oga people are hungry, stop playing
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by Ezmans: 6:11pm On Feb 08
Digital looting is loading
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08
ejieddy:
Another avenue for people to steal money. Good initiative but how will implementation be? Contractors will lobby, pay millions to get a spot and then defraud the nation. Going to be wasted effort in the end. If it's built successfully, it will still be at the mercy of people who will hoard it. God help this country with corrupt people.
Renewed Shege Banza. angry
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by garykoeman: 6:16pm On Feb 08
Enemies of the country.

Any good thing they are sad, Any bad thing they are happy.

May thunder fire all of u and that ur useless bigoted and religious fantastic messiah.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by dinero101(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08
Odin13:

Yea..

Is also an estate purpose land .. karasna is in the heart of gwarimpa kubwa ..
and you think you would be able to afford it.... Smh
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by Mamabugi(f): 6:46pm On Feb 08
I am interested in the housing scheme. How can one get the allocation or the house?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by qtx(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08
Odin13:
1000 hectares for sales .. karsana .. kubwa express after gwarimpa..

All map out already..

Dm.
who go come there mek dem thief am? u wan go struggle land wit kidnapers abi? grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by stacyadams: 7:11pm On Feb 08
Liammm:
I wouldn't give kudos to Tinubu yet on any project as it appears the man is very clueless about leadership. I don't see how this project is going to take away the hunger in the land and reduce cost of transportation. Priority now for Emilokan should be to address impending needs of 80% of Nigerians who have sank into poverty under his leadership. that should be his primary concern. not Nigeria winning against SA, not this project

E bin pawa o cry
Him go leave serious issues dey go merry round..person no fit afford food, transportation high.. inflation every where him dey commission estates grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by decomposer(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08
Politics should be like football regulated by FIFA that after tournament I mean after 4years we go know if you were able to meet up expections also celebrating your uniqueness and clear sheet. The award might be.... with trophy 🏆 from every sector. If you carry last your party go suffer am.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by Godsonkemz(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08
Thunder fire him with his renewed shege banza.
See the way the masses are suffering just feed, let alone save which is outside the options and the number one citizen appears unperturbed. They keep on asking for time to fix the country while they continually destroy it.

A bag of rice has risen to 75k in a space of one month while dollar continue rise against naira.

As Tinubu is biting us with very harsh economy, shettima is busy killing us with the organization he founded.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by SirBunky85(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08
Liammm:
I'd be surprised if it made sense to you and your fellow APC goons cheesy
says a gullible being who thinks saints reside in any political party.deluded folk
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by EmekaA125(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08
G
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by Burob: 10:14pm On Feb 08
Liammm:
I would have taken you APC folks serious if your support for emilokan was based on altruistic values or tendencies. But it's not. That is why you guys fail to hold the government accountable and you applaud whatever policy the government implements not minding the implications of such on your lives and businesses. All of una go learn sha
If not hypocrisy, go and hold your local government Chairman & state Governor accountable, Charity they say begins @ home.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by sweetgala(m): 6:24am On Feb 09
joelbooks:
President Bola Tinubu Launches the Renewed Hope Cities and Estate, flags off the construction of 3,112 pilot housing project at Karsana, Abuja.

Another opportunity for civil servants to corrupt the system. They'll find a way to corner all the houses
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by PussyKing(m): 7:23am On Feb 09
SoNature:
This is commendable. Abuja needs lots of affordable houses so that ordinary Nigerians can live a decent life there.

Stupid projects

Housing is not the pressing issue in Nigeria now

Ona too mumu for this country ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by SoNature(m): 8:38am On Feb 09
PussyKing:

Stupid projects

Housing is not the pressing issue in Nigeria now

Ona too mumu for this country ooo undecided undecided undecided

Before you go insulting everyone, you should seek knowledge first.

Here's the thing: Leadership covers all aspects of lives. That's why we have several ministries that cater for these needs. Every other ministry won't be on hold because the economy isn't doing well. No way! That's because at the end of 4 years, the president will ask that minister what he achieved!

While your immediate concern may not be housing, housing is the basic need of man. Hence, the Federal Ministry of Housing must address that need. And when they invite the president to commission their projects, he has an obligation to attend the programme.

This is the simple explanation. If you reply to this chat to argue, I won't reply you.

Have a great day!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates by torqque7(m): 10:00am On Feb 09
lexy2014:

how has he been previously proving that "he want betterment for Nigerians"?

how will the estate be cheap and how will building it improve the present situation in the country?

if you say "State allocation has increased by 41 percentage. But there no infrastructure in our states that match the amount of money they are now receiving", then what are you celebrating?

Some of these people just open mouth and talk rubbish just so it seems they have something to say to justify absolute failure they imposed on Nigeria but I read all he wrote carefully and it sounded so dumb to me.

See him talking about increase in state allocation by 41 % yet same govt have no infrastructure to match that amount meaning they are aware that they are wasting the money and helping themselves the politicians to reloot the state funds while they have NOT been able to increase even minimum wage for the people they govern.

They rather keep allocating the extra to be looted again instead of diverting such to other areas like minimum wage,ASSU issues,electricity,insecurity etc. Does his story make any sense trying to justify the failed government?

Like I said,some of them know the truth but will Just open mouth anyhow to talk even what doesn't make sense so that it will be like they have something to praise the govt about and subtly try to make it seem like the problem is not from the emilokan government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Cast their votes at VGC, Lekki, Lagos State / Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.