Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

This Image Has A Deep Meaning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Image Has A Deep Meaning. (3213 Views)

Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image / Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo / Some Pictures (without Text) With Deep Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by saasala(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08
Hmmmmm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by illicit(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08
Yes

Why that man tied to the tree no fit grab the matchete from the nearest terrorist and behead him kawai

Cut down or attempt to cut down the other two during, before or after freeing himself...

🥵

3 Likes

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by saasala(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08
illicit:
Yes

Why that man tied to the tree no fit grab the matchete from the nearest terrorist and behead him kawai

Cut down or attempt to cut down the other two during, before or after freeing himself...

🥵

Is AK 47 a joke to you?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by illicit(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08
saasala:

Is AK 47 a joke to you?

Is imagination a joke to u?

🥵

4 Likes

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by RealLordZeus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08
saasala:

Is AK 47 a joke to you?
one chilled origin for you

3 Likes

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by spinna: 9:32pm On Feb 08
Toka toka! Dem go even release bullets in celebration...Africa.. no... humanity is just crazy
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by IAmHim1: 9:34pm On Feb 08
IN REVERSE

give people a common enemy and you have them working together ie christians can fight all they want all their lives BUT the moment they are sided against muslims or in a verbal or online war with muslims, you see them coming together AS CHRISTIANS

lolzzzz

thats the same thing the antagonist did in the movie watchmen. the movoe not the series take note. in the movie, the united states and the soviet were about to declare nuclear war against each other. so the supposed 'bad guy' orchestrated an evil yet genius good plan to give them a common enemy THAT WOULD MAKE THE TWO COUNTRIES COME TOGETHER AS FRIENDS to fight their common enemy although at the expense of inncoent lives

therea a way to put it:

me against my brother
me and my brother against our cousin
me and my brother and our cousin against the stranger

to get nigeria and boko haram to work together, give them a common enemy....one that would threathen the existemce of boko haram as a group and the existence of nigeria as an oil producing country. if an enemy so perfect could be crafted to threathen the existence of nigeria government (cus its people in the government that sponsors boko haram), BOKO HARAM WOULD WANT NONE OF THAT cus nigeria crumbling would mean boko haram crumbling so BOKO HARAM would be forced to take up arms not against nigeria again BUT AGAINST THE ENEMY THREATHENING THE EXISTENCE OF NIGERIA, their cash cow.

thought experiment. dont try this @ home folks

saasala:
Hmmmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by richiemcgold: 10:50pm On Feb 08

Even inside the cell for police station, you go dey hear "...Nigeria Goal!!! Naija ti score!!!..." You go just dey wonder say how come?

2 Likes

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by RickyJesus: 10:54pm On Feb 08
Wetin deep inside here, abi your mind shallow?

7 Likes

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:19am On Feb 09
saasala:

Is AK 47 a joke to you?

Don't mind him…
He watches too much TV.

1 Like

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by KingLennon(m): 6:06am On Feb 09
Football is a universal language. Football unites people together. All the ethnic groups in Nigeria were united on wednesday sad
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by kevwemike: 8:13am On Feb 09
Even in all this one thing mk Us forget our sorrows, FOOTBALL
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by WorldRichest: 8:17am On Feb 09
The image shows that the people love their country, it is the government that turned them to monsters. But despite this, the government must crush the monsters
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by WorldRichest: 8:19am On Feb 09
saasala:

Is AK 47 a joke to you?

He wants the man to commit suicide ni
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by BigDawsNet: 9:19am On Feb 09
saasala:
Hmmmmm

Those bandits don't represent Nigerian... Most of them are not Nigerian by birth...
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by MumEmdy(f): 9:31am On Feb 09
illicit:

Is imagination a joke to u?

🥵

grin grin
My brother you are entitled to your imagination oo.
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by Starhearts: 10:01am On Feb 09
richiemcgold:

Even inside the cell for police station, you go dey hear "...Nigeria Goal!!! Naija ti score!!!..." You go just dey wonder say how come?

Hw u take knw all diz stuff?
Explain beta
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by MumEmdy(f): 10:11am On Feb 09
So deep, to tell you we are one Nigeria cry so why d kidnapping, why the ritual killing and wickedness, why the heartlessness from some politicians? Almost everyone is crying of Hunger and starvation, those with terminal illness can no longer access their medications due to d high cost of such medications, suicidal threat here and there and almost everyone is wearing a long face due to hardship.

It's high time we put sentiment and tribalism aside, and stop the blaming game of who voted this administration the deeds has been done how long are we going to dwell on that, can't you all see that the time is ticking?. Our dear Nigeria is dying slowing, let's come together and revive our dear country from the shackles of our greedy leaders who are trampling over our rights.

We all need to speak out even if it means protesting for the betterment of our dear country don't say it's not affecting your region so it's non of your business. I believe in one Nigeria and Nigeria will be whole again if only you and I will come together as one Nigerians!!!
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by freeborn02: 10:17am On Feb 09
IAmHim1:

IN REVERSE

give people a common enemy and you have them working together ie christians can fight all they want all their lives BUT the moment they are sided against muslims or in a verbal or online war with muslims, you see them coming together AS CHRISTIANS

Muslims can fight one another over money aid from Saudi Arabia. Shia can fight sunni or salafi or wahabi.

When it is time to kill for allah, they become united against Christians and will become One MUSLIMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by Kevineleven(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09
illicit:
Yes

🥵
That will be very stupid
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by Tallesty1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09
saasala:
Hmmmmm
The people who are tied down are Nigerians, while the ones with weapons are our leaders
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by Loci88: 12:58pm On Feb 09
Deep meaning
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by TOBILOBA2023(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09
illicit:
Yes

🥵

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by Melagros(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09
Hmmmmm, COMRADES so Islamic terrorists too like enjoying? grin grin grin
Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by IAmHim1: 1:42pm On Feb 09
lolzzzz

now someone gets the picture i painted earlier
freeborn02:

Muslims can fight one another over money aid from Saudi Arabia. Shia can fight sunni or salafi or wahabi.

When it is time to kill for allah, they become united against Christians and will become One MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: This Image Has A Deep Meaning. by mediaskt(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01
Is it true that watching the movie 'Sijjin or Siccin' is not permissible? I read here. Sijjin movie Haram , I am slightly confused. Guide me, please.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Failure / Ex Warlord: Ojukwu Collapses In Church / Shame! Shame! Shame! Former Governor From North Now Minister’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.