Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye (14347 Views)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Is Dead, Can’t Do Anything About It – Wike / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08
Yoruba man missed a panelty

Ola Aina who plays for a lowly rated club like Torino

Shouldn't be invited in the first place

He's not good at all
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by uchwar1: 9:01pm On Feb 08
It will reach everybody
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by bluefilm: 9:02pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
This country is just a joke
And the people in it are wicked and tribalistic

I stopped pitying anyone and giving beggers money after this last presidential election
If election is to hold this evening despite suffering and complaints Nigerians will kill thier conscience and step into the polling unit with religion sentiment and tribalism again and again
What happens to the Jonathan subsidy removal protest
Where are the wole sonyinkas?

So these people don lose their voice
If you still pity Nigerians then you must get your head checked

We are not suffering in Nigeria and our politicians are not tormenting us

What is happening is that we the masses are tribalistic

It's not even up to a year, and their choice is already proving to be such a bad market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Forest122: 9:02pm On Feb 08
agree

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by writeprof(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08
Apt observation. It's a script NLC is playing by trying to hijack the protests from the people of Nigeria grin

Since the advent of the APC, we have never had a functional people-centric NLC. It's always about themselves - the 10% receiving salaries from FG and States.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by ceejay80s(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08
babeface3:

Very weak reasoning
It's the truth I noticed it my self, so nlc are not in Nigeria, they don't know that cost of food and other things have increased, even house rent.....
Now people are waking up , they want to put it up on themselves to carry the load,
I swear any of them I see on streets trying fake protest, I will pour petrol on them
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Toluwanise247(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
And the people in it are wicked, fake and tribalistic

I stopped pitying anyone and giving beggers money after this last presidential election
If election is to hold this evening despite suffering and complaints Nigerians will kill thier conscience and step into the polling unit with religion sentiment and tribalism again and again

Oga who send you work…. Have you pity your family member finish…..

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Honestey: 9:09pm On Feb 08
I salute the writer, more oil to your brain. I said it that the weakest link to workers getting the right payment in relation to current market prices of goods is ironically the so call Labour Union itself. They are there at every deceptive negotiating table and they will watch everything discussed swept under carpet without any reaction. They better pray this hardship doesn't lead to mass protest because if the hell let loose, they are coming for you too.

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Judolisco(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08
nlfpmod:

Morris Monye
Mr money you are definitely correct.... That's their new job

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by naijaboy756: 9:14pm On Feb 08
Salewa97:
Nigeria is a weird country.

—Before the last election, every academician and economic analysts were on Buhari neck to remove subsidy because it is a scam. Infact that is the campaign point of many presidential candidate.

People said Buhari na thief, they are embezzling Nigeria money through subsidy and etc.

—Suddenly Tinubu removed subsidy which is what economic analysts have been shouting for decades, even Nigeria suddenly remembered that Subsidy is actually good and now NLC want Tinubu to retract.

I’m sure the next election, the campaign point will be “I will restore Subsidy”.

Remove with sense

Just like APC implemented TSA senselessly as usual
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Ulogwe1: 9:16pm On Feb 08
Nobody voted for all these failures.

Na INEC chairman Mahmud na I blame. No be he fault.

Karma will soon visit them very soon.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

damn bloody nigger
you're smart

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by VinnyBaba: 9:17pm On Feb 08
Vischy:
Why do APC supporters always vote for bad leaders from buhari to tinubu?

Are they so wicked to be causing pains and sufferings to Nigerians?

Pls l need answers 😢🥺

because they are Sadists! sad

They are mostly MISERABLE Pple and they gain pleasure to see Pple Suffer like themselves. undecided

Dat's why me, If you are a Tinubu/Buhari/APC supporter and you beg me for N50 to buy Pure water,
I will leave you to DIE! sad
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

YOU, are not different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Burob: 9:19pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If not hypocrisy worrying you, you should be more concerned with the political crisis in Edo State by the ruling party.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Burob: 9:20pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

You need pity yourself.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Salewa97: 9:21pm On Feb 08
naijaboy756:
Remove with sense

Just like APC implemented TSA senselessly as usual

How do you remove subsidy with sense?

Explain to me like a 2 year kid.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by rayopt(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08
Lol. Obidients run wide with conspiracy theories. They keep doing this before and it keeps failing. My own question and counter conspiracy theories remains this: hope is not APC gan gan that pay these influencers to throw around these usual thought lines? Because yall keep bringing this things up and it keeps working against you. Anyways sha, wat do I know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Burob: 9:22pm On Feb 08
VinnyBaba:

because they are Sadists! sad

They are mostly MISERABLE Pple and they gain pleasure to see Pple Suffer like themselves. undecided

Dat's why me, If you are a Tinubu/Buhari/APC supporter and you beg me for N50 to buy Pure water,
I will leave you to DIE! sad
Blame others for you been a Failure.

Who will ask a poor person like yourself that cannot feed himself wailing on social media for any assistance, other than maybe another Almijiri like yourself?
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by bencr7: 9:23pm On Feb 08
Na everyday thiz one they threaten protest,pple were wan cash out.
If Nigeria are ready to protest,we will do it ourselves,not from group of mumu pple.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by jozee8: 9:23pm On Feb 08
That's absolutely correct!
The NLC is already sold out.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08
Salewa97:

—Before the last election, every academician and economic analysts were on Buhari neck to remove subsidy because it is a scam. Infact that is the campaign point of many presidential candidate.

People said Buhari na thief, they are embezzling Nigeria money through subsidy and etc.

—Suddenly Tinubu removed subsidy which is what economic analysts have been shouting for decades, even Nigeria suddenly remembered that Subsidy is actually good and now NLC want Tinubu to retract.

I’m sure the next election, the campaign point will be “I will restore Subsidy”.

Oil dey your head, same thing with the naira floating. I read countless releases by economic experts about why we should float the naira to abolish multiple exchange rates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by naijaboy756: 9:28pm On Feb 08
Salewa97:

How do you remove subsidy with sense?

Explain to me like a 2 year kid.

Reduce leakages
Stop oil theft
Plan the removal in phases
Already have on ground, palliatives and alternative means of cheap transport

Kiddo should I go on?

Or you think coming to swearing in ground to scream SUBSIDY IS GONE makes a dullard a hero?

1 Like

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Burob: 9:30pm On Feb 08
Salewa97:

Suddenly Tinubu removed subsidy which is what economic analysts have been shouting for decades, even Nigeria suddenly remembered that Subsidy is actually good and now NLC want Tinubu to retract.

Point of correction, Tinubu did not remove subsidy, The Petroleum industry Act did, it was meant to come into effect at the end of May 2023, about 20 months after it was signed into law by President Buhari.

APC controlled National Assembly made sure it came into effect after they had won the general election, because they knew the consequences if it had come into effect before the election.

In accordance with Section 205 of the PIA, the pricing of petroleum products must operate under unrestricted free market conditions; hence the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) and the subsidy system have been abolished. PEF was the government body in charge of maintaining uniformity in petroleum product pricing.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by chrisblack1234: 9:34pm On Feb 08
Nlc under ajero shows they lost it..that man is a politician.. Always looking for an avenue..may he never know peace..I wish they crippled him in IMO state then..mad Union.. All the union should be scrap cos they dont rep the people at all ll...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by themanderon: 9:35pm On Feb 08
Apc has turned many Nigerians to babiala. The earlier Nigerians rise up and take what belongs to them from these devils the better because they will never stop with their misrule.
They have taken away subsidy they should tell us what they have done with the money so far.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Burob: 9:36pm On Feb 08
chrisblack1234:
Nlc under ajero shows they lost it..that man is a politician.. Always looking for an avenue..may he never know peace..I wish they crippled him in IMO state then..mad Union.. All the union should be scrap cos they dont rep the people at all ll...
The Hypocrite’s judgment day is around the corner.

Uzodinma has left him for another day.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Salewa97: 9:38pm On Feb 08
naijaboy756:

Reduce leakages
Stop oil theft
Plan the removal in phases
Already have on ground, palliatives and alternative means of cheap transport

Kiddo should I go on?

Or you think coming to swearing in ground to scream SUBSIDY IS GONE makes a dullard a hero?

See your brain like reduce leakage, stop oil theft, like they’ll just stop everything in one month. Na everybody get solution to Nigeria problem while out of power, when they enter, na story go end am.

How do you remove subsidy in phase? Isn’t that still paying subsidy? What will be the benefit? Won’t we still be subsidizing when the thieves can just up their record and claim more subsidy from government?,
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by Burob: 9:39pm On Feb 08
themanderon:
Apc has turned many Nigerians to babiala. The earlier Nigerians rise up and take what belongs to them from these devils the better because they will never stop with their misrule.
They have taken away subsidy they should tell us what they have done with the money so far.
Indeed, are you any different from the people in APC or pdp, or any other corrupt political party registered in The Federal Republic of Nigeria, or are you a Ghanaian residing in Nigeria?

Be deceiving yourself.
Re: NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye by jogojogo: 9:39pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Go and sit down.
An idea may be appealing to you today and unappealing at other time....
If they were anti subsidy yesterday, you expect them to be same today......Good.
I believe you were pro subsidy during GEJ. so remain a pro subsidy today.
These guys came to protest about what they refuse to accept .. Come out and make a noise on what you don't accept. Take responsibility for once and stop creating nuisance from under the bed in your bedroom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 10 Years, Nairaland CEO Shares His New Picture (see Here) / 74 Groups Stage Solidarity Walk For Atiku In Katsina / Ministerial Nominee Jumps In Lagoon. Frustration Or African Juju At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.