Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire (32003 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Super Eagles Arrive Abidjan For AFCON 2023 (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Crowntop94: 8:44pm On Feb 09
VeryWickedMan:
Failure has landed
where is your failed father today ?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by haphizz57(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09
He shudnt go with bad luck
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Throwback: 8:47pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:
He wants to use the football to reduce the annoyance of people on him, he thinks it will work, people might only get more angry with him...

Show me any football competition in the past Tinubu has attended for Nigeria like Peter Obi has done in the past, Tinubu sorry it won't work, the AFCON trophy will not reduce the price of fuel...

It is normal for Presidents to attend the final that involves their country.

It is done everywhere, so nothing new.

Tell your Peter Obi to go and become President, then he can be invited into the state box.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by KingDash09(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09
Tinubu the traveler
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by drerocker: 8:50pm On Feb 09
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Dapson73(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09
donmik:
To do what?
Not needed pls.
Settle crisis at home first

Problem no dey finish. Allow Asiwaju to explore.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by MyExpression(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09
Nake dem no go sing Obi-kere-renke for him head o
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by LifeofDream: 8:53pm On Feb 09
Odin13:
Tinubu the clueless wan claim this.. as achievement .

The God most high won’t allow him.. he wan take glory where he no sow..

Eagles has been soaring by the grace of most high God

They will lose a f Tinubu steps in there ..

God is never mocked

Yes you read it here
Na thunder go strike you for saying super eagle will lose..

Asgard you no get shame... 💯

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Talimyate: 8:54pm On Feb 09
Hmmm ok, But I think he should be careful because football can increase your Bp in second and send you to sheol.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Dapson73(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09
drerocker:

Baba no go ooooooo
Hypertension is real ooooooooo
It can kill oooooo

Can it be as tensed as APC Presidential Primary conducted when Asiwaju was an aspirant. With the whole gang up against him?

Quote me anytime, that Trophy is coming to Naija.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Kposkila: 8:56pm On Feb 09
Zimzy:
Good one. Please his doctors should advice him on how to react to the match and also be close to him.
He's not patriotic as you think, just enjoying tax payers monie flying about, even if we loose he go come back intact.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Talimyate: 8:56pm On Feb 09
success to super chickens.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by geoworldedu: 8:56pm On Feb 09
Zimzy:
Good one. Please his doctors should advice him on how to react to the match and also be close to him.
Make I hear say e go die for losing match when trillions of naira dey to enjoy with.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Brendaniel: 8:58pm On Feb 09
Throwback:

It is normal for Presidents to attend the final that involves their country.

It is done everywhere, so nothing new.

Tell your Peter Obi to go and become President, then he can be invited into the state box.

Which one did Buhari attend in his 8 years?

Peter Obi does not need to be president to show his love for Nigeria he has done that many times by visiting teams in tournaments to show support, Tinubu is just chasing clout and that is because the north and Yoruba people are angry with him due to bad governance, Tinubu does not love Nigeria, he only gives support for his selfish interest, show me any time in the past he gave support to any Nigerian team in sports internationally by visiting them on the game like he is doing now and I will take you serious...
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by bigtt76(f): 8:59pm On Feb 09

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Henrychino(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09
Oga rest Abeg we no no need your presence for the final
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ategberoson(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09
mrprince01:
Tinubu should be reminded that he's an unpopular president hence they will boo the hell outta him. He should remain in asorock with his grand kids for his own good.

He's going to cheers the eagles up not there to impress or campaign in the presence of Biafrans that lost zoo election

Stuupid triibe with high level of fooolish creatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by BafanaBafana: 9:03pm On Feb 09
I strongly believe he will sponsor up to a thousand people there so they can cheer him. E no pass wetin him fit do.
He should please not try to bribe the referee. E no pass wetin him fit do.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by TechCapon(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09
OfeAchi:
This was the confirmation I needed to stake against Nigeria. They're definitely going to lose to CIV because of this visit.
Super Pigeons O ti lor!
yes oo
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by BluntCrazeMan: 9:05pm On Feb 09
Heyaaaa.
Ok naa.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ategberoson(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09
Igbbo are terrible people, imagine abusing your president when you clearly know SA are here, they hate Nigerians because of what majority of you Igbo do in their nation

Before we go split this country, no Igbo will ever be Nigeria president, we can't trust you people with your hate on a Yoruba leaders

Tinubu is a leader in Yoruba land, you can't hate him and expect Yorubas to support your kinsman
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by BafanaBafana: 9:06pm On Feb 09
Ategberoson:

He's going to cheers the eagles up not there to impress or campaign in the presence of Biafrans that lost zoo election

Stuupid triibe with high level of fooolish creatures
Super eagles players don't need his cheering. They are not agbadorians. They all know he is a drug lord, an identity thief, a certificate forget, election rigger and a treasury looter. They are ashamed of him and will be demoralized having him there.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by aylive02(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09
papyjaypaul:
Guys, cut him some slack. You may not be his fan but he's gone there and should be applauded. I am not his greatest admirer but if you condemn him for not showing enough support and watching from TV in France and he now goes there live, he should be commended.

This is the power of your voice in this system of government they designed.

Your favorite politician may not win but you can apply pressure to make the one you don't like work like Tiger generator. With all these abuses, they will only call you bad belle. Sense must be applied. Make them do the work they thought they will run away from with the pressure you apply, then congratulate them when they do. Because they need to understand your voice matters and you must not be taken for granted. Even your favorite must step up, when he sees that the current man is gaining momentum, he too will step up. Criticism must be done with only one thing, to make common Nigerian man enjoy. All politicians don't give a damn about you and I.

Obi first went there, scooped attention then applied pressure on them because they can't let him steal the show. VP Shettima went after we beat SA and now Tinubu as Nigeria's president is there. I remember I exchanged posts with a supporter amd quoted various times the French president supported his country at games. I even said Macron should teach him. Tinubu is going. I have to eat my humble pie and commend him. No be everything you go de find fault because you hate someone.
. Come out clean. Everyone is entitled to an opinion
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ategberoson(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09
BafanaBafana:

Super eagles players don't need his cheering. They are not agbadorians. They all know he is a drug lord, an identity thief, a certificate forget, election rigger and a treasury looter. They are ashamed of him and will be demoralized having him there.

His encouragement gave them a boost in the last matches, with the cheers you got from your dad, you still end up being an unsuccessful idiiot

Everyone cannot be like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by colizee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09
We go lose this match o, chai.
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

in the football world, it's a glorious thing.

that is not what I asked you.

how is that a sign that Tinubu is a good luck to Nigeria?

how has that improved living standard?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ategberoson(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09
Any Yoruba planning to support that foolish obi in 2027 that did nothing in anambra is cursed forever

Even if I won't support Tinubu I will make sure I campaign heavily on that useless obi, you people doesn't have the monopoly of foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Feb 09
fitinwell:

Make we all share the Shock of soccer, altogether.

how does that answer my question...

in what way is Tinnubu going to Abidjan a good development?
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by Ategberoson(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09
colizee:
We go lose this match o, chai.

Super Eagles will win and you people prediction will return to your personal expectations and income
Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Feb 09
Ategberoson:
Any Yoruba planning to support that foolish obi in 2027 that did nothing in anambra is cursed forever

Even if I won't support Tinubu I will make sure I campaign heavily on that useless obi, you people doesn't have the monopoly of foolishness

is that the foolishness you are demonstrating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toni Iwobi Replies Mario Balotelli: ‘Focus On Football’ / Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million / Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.