Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President (14258 Views)

AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast / Patrice Motsepe Elected CAF President / AWCON 2018: Ghana Remains Hosts, Says CAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by GanagiBitrus: 1:08pm On Feb 10
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by selartj: 1:09pm On Feb 10
Well, I believe Alhasan Ouatara will be there too to cheer on the Elephants. Tinubu did well by clearing the backlog of arrears and allowances of the coach and the players. He (and we the tax payers) deserve the trophy. And we have all it takes to do so. Go Eagles!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Goodnewsforlife: 1:12pm On Feb 10
agulion:
Tinubu is a bad luck
for u n your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by HateBigots: 1:12pm On Feb 10
grin... With a standby doctor incase the man Collapase
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by zinaunreal(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10
That frog 🐸 should not go and give us bad luck

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Goodnewsforlife: 1:14pm On Feb 10
ekineme:
If I was to be his adviser, I would advise him to avoid Ivory coast at all cost. My reason is simple, if Nigeria win, No wahala but if Nigeria did not win....The way Nigerians will transfer frustration, hunger, hardship, blame etc on him is better imagined than experienced.
1. Akpabio watched... Nigerian Draw
2. Obi watched .....Nigerian win
Shettima watched...Nigerian Draw,Win on penalty shoot out

3. BAT watched.............
so if Nigeria lose what has that got to do with Tinubu?

U are so annoying that to u once anything goes wrong we must blame Tinubu

I am supporting eagles to win but with u people madness I want them to lose so we can see the worst u will do to Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by tfelicityk(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10
Once again congratulations to Nigeria in advance.
Congratulations to FRN
Congratulations to The Super Eagles for job well-done.
I perceived the game ending... Two penalties in tomorrow match
Nigeria (3) Vs Ivory coast (1)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Jonjam269: 1:18pm On Feb 10
Obirodents are frustrated set of people. Losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by ekineme: 1:22pm On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
so if Nigeria lose what has that got to do with Tinubu?

U are so annoying that to u once anything goes wrong we must blame Tinubu

I am supporting eagles to win but with u people madness I want them to lose so we can see the worst u will do to Tinubu

Guy be realistic for once, You are just scared of the outcome of the match, Trying to be on the fence is cowardice.
I stated the obvious, Nigerians will blame him for the loss if it happens.
For the sake of the nation, let's just hope we win the match, to avoid story that touches the heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by bentenny(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10
Too much pressure on the super eagles!

They should have stayed in Nigeria and watch!
The players are already in a lot of pressure to play the host nation with the home crowd backing them....now they have to contend with the Nigerian president and his entourage to pile more pressure on them!

If this match is lost,there will be serious crisis in Nigeria!

Well no matter the outcome,our players have really done well despite being ranked outsiders to even reach the semis!🙂

Special praise to Coach Peserio for his tactical approach to every game we have played so far aside the first game and listening to our pleas to bench Uzoho and try Nwabali!😊😊
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Goodnewsforlife: 1:25pm On Feb 10
ekineme:

Guy be realistic for once, You are just scared of the outcome of the match, Trying to be on the fence is cowardice.
For the sake of the nation, let's just hope we win the match, to avoid story that touches the heart.
y will I b scared of d outcome of d match that I gain nothing from

Make them lose now make them dey come house, at this stage I pray they lose so we all can see the worst u igbos want to do with tinubu

Shebi u will kill him if they lose cos we are used to u people insulting him anytime u feel like

I pray they lose, let’s see their worst
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by ecolime(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10
sukar886:
This one CAF president is making the announcement, pls who else is thinking what am thinking...
Hahahaha 😂

Say money don exchange hands shey?
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Goodnewsforlife: 1:26pm On Feb 10
ekineme:

if we lose, which story wan touch d heart?

U will start another endsars to destroy south west or what?

U will start blaming yorubas for all your troubles as usual or wetin remain?
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Mirasteel: 1:34pm On Feb 10
Malroux:
That means super eagles don loose be that! I thought Buhari is full of bad luck but Ebola Tinubu has proven to be bad luck personified.
Let's pray they win, don't be negative bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by ekineme: 1:35pm On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
if we lose, which story wan touch d heart?

U will start another endsars to destroy south west or what?

U will start blaming yorubas for all your troubles as usual or wetin remain?

For You, Everything is about Igbos and yorubas, Guy go get a life, When Nigerians are discussing Nigerian issues, your brain can't process beyond Yoruba and igbos, do you think Tinubu is Yoruba president? or it's only igbos that didn't vote for him, the last time I checked, he didn't win Lagos, Or is Lagos an igbo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by ceejay80s(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10
Who gives a fuuucck

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Intergrated: 1:38pm On Feb 10
falconey:

Before nko does he do anything serious as president in the country?

na to run up and down

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by ruggedtimi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10
Caf president the richest man in south africa.
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by quinox947: 1:41pm On Feb 10
ParagonPrick:
I hope he suffers an heart attack tomorrow
SO YOU PREFER SHETTIMA AS PRESIDENT? God forbid.
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Goodnewsforlife: 1:48pm On Feb 10
ekineme:

For You, Everything is about Igbos and yorubas, Guy go get a life, When Nigerians are discussing Nigerian issues, your brain can't process beyond Yoruba and igbos, do you think Tinubu is Yoruba president? or it's only igbos that didn't vote for him, the last time I checked, he didn't win Lagos, Or is Lagos an igbo state.
oga at this point I pray the super eagles lose so we all can see d worst u igbos want to do to tinubu

We all have been patriotic by supporting these players but all of a sudden u want to pin it on tinubu if they lose n u want to call him bad luck

They have been winning since, no b same tinubu b president?

U won’t credit him once they win but if they lose na him bring badluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by ekineme: 1:54pm On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
oga at this point I pray the super eagles lose so we all can see d worst u igbos want to do to tinubu

We all have been patriotic by supporting these players but all of a sudden u want to pin it on tinubu if they lose n u want to call him bad luck

They have been winning since, no b same tinubu b president?

U won’t credit him once they win but if they lose na him bring badluck

Just go to viewing center tomorrow, Before kick off, stand up and announce your intentions to the viewers.
Best of luck

I know your brain cannot process anything outside tribalism, Nigeria Winning goes beyond your small Village, it gives us the bragging right of a football powerhouse in Africa, for the sake of the nation. I pray Nigeria wins to disappoint tribalist like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by fred04(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10
Obi leads and others follow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by FireUpNow(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10
If his heart, body and soul can take it then who I be to say anything. He should be careful of anxiety and too much expectations.
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Fountain777: 2:37pm On Feb 10
What is exciting him about the match? is that what will feed millions of Nigerians who are hungry. I really wish he is disgraced during the outing. For me there's nothing to go and celebrate when millions are suffering back home
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Jayhome24: 2:37pm On Feb 10
Goodnewsforlife:
Super eagles leggo

Hate filled dingbats are already here to hate

Arobaga aka fahdiga aka kriss212

Odin12, hammervj

U all are welcome, u can come n hate in peace

NB…… I want Nigeria to win but d way these hate filled mugus are presenting it as if once Nigeria lose they will kill tinubu

I pray Nigeria lose so we all can see their worst

Pls ignore those hatefilled people they are still in pain and shock and their pain and shock just started either they like it or not Tinubu will spend 8 years in power if even Tinubu die before the 8 year completed(God forbid) Shetims will carry on and complete the remaining year then the North will take over from 2031 so allow them to hate as much as they can but one thing is sure Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Goodnewsforlife: 2:41pm On Feb 10
ekineme:

Just go to viewing center tomorrow, Before kick off, stand up and announce your intentions to the viewers.
Best of luck

I know your brain cannot process anything outside tribalism, Nigeria Winning goes beyond your small Village, it gives us the bragging right of a football powerhouse in Africa, for the sake of the nation. I pray Nigeria wins to disappoint tribalist like you.
so u igbos that want to pin in on tinubu if we lose ain’t tribalist but na me b tribalist now

U igbos ehn, your games are up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by aswani(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10
fred04:
Obi leads and others follow

In coming third and winning bronze medal àbi. They should make him the guest of honour in today's bronze winning match

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Goodnewsforlife: 2:43pm On Feb 10
Fountain777:
What is exciting him about the match? is that what will feed millions of Nigerians who are hungry. I really wish he is disgraced during the outing. For me there's nothing to go and celebrate when millions are suffering back home
u are igbo so no big deal
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by eliwa47(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10
I think we're winning tomorrow 2 - 1 in favor of The Super Eagles 🦅.
Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Mubiola360: 2:45pm On Feb 10
Malroux:
That means super eagles don loose be that! I thought Buhari is full of bad luck but Ebola Tinubu has proven to be bad luck personified.
just shut up.
Tinubu never loose a battle. He is God choosing and the trophy is coming home .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Nayturalistic: 3:06pm On Feb 10
ParagonPrick:
I hope he suffers an heart attack tomorrow

As I hope you suffer an heart attack tonight.. this very night.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by Ken4Christ: 3:23pm On Feb 10
I hope he doesn't have heart attack? There are too many cases of heart attack while watching football unheard of before now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria / Betloaded.com - Start Winning Tickets With Betloaded Football Predictions / Stoke Signs Victor Moses On Loan From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.