Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President (14297 Views)

AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast / Patrice Motsepe Elected CAF President / AWCON 2018: Ghana Remains Hosts, Says CAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President by aswani(m): 10:39am On Feb 11
Exousiang01:

I asked for proof you came with insult.
They say people with low IQ are most aggressive.

It's the Obidient way, abuse and insult when asked to at least back up what they have said.

Then when people refuse to vote their leader Peter Obi, accuse them of being Tribalistic Yoruba Muslims and start calling them names.

If you give them a small portion of what they dish out, they will run straight to the mods and start crying.

You are right about the low IQ thing you mentioned, one of them actually reported me to the mods twice for mentioning Obidients in a disparaging manner, apparently I was being tribalistic.

The free ride they had under a different garb when they were abusing Bubu went into their head. They are yet to adjust to the fact that they are not getting that under President Tinubu.

What a bunch of narcissistic cry babies they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betloaded.com - Start Winning Tickets With Betloaded Football Predictions / Borrusia Dortmund Sign Paco Alcacer From Barcelona On A Permanent Deal (Photo) / Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.